Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2016, 07:04 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Damn you are clueless.....this has NOTHING to do about Trump. Even the Denver Post said what the GOP did in Colorado was stupid.

Colorado GOP blundered on 2016 presidential caucus - The Denver Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2016, 07:11 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Damn you are clueless.....this has NOTHING to do about Trump. Even the Denver Post said what the GOP did in Colorado was stupid.

Except that Trump is going around blubbering about how Cruz cheated and that this is "not fair," just like a spoiled, petulant child.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:15 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
You are not listening to Rush often enough. He tries to appear fair and balanced but if you listened to him way back when nobody was paying attention, he could not contain himself over Trump. He still is.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:19 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
The donor class has Rush in their back pocket. I'm guessing that his oxy habit keeps getting more and more expensive.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:19 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Except that Trump is going around blubbering about how Cruz cheated and that this is "not fair," justl like a spoiled, petulant child.

stop the b.s. if this would have happened to Cruz, Bernie Sanders and even Hillary Clinton, they would be saying the same thing, the system is "rigged"

Bernie beat Hillary in Wyoming by 12% but Hillary got more delegates.........is Bernie a spoiled , petulant child for saying the obvious?

Even Michael Savage said : Cruz should renounce Colorado "rigged election"

Michael Savage to Cruz: Renounce Colorado ‘rigged election’

Old 04-12-2016, 07:21 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
You are not listening to Rush often enough. He tries to appear fair and balanced but if you listened to him way back when nobody was paying attention, he could not contain himself over Trump. He still is.
You are probably right. Rush is trying to walk a tightrope, as are many in this business right now. They do not want to run off their audience, but at the same time, they have chosen the craft of speaking to these issues.

Rush is not always right, but he sure hit the nail on this head with this observation.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:26 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
As I said early on, Cruz established himself as a cheater and liar. That is what he has a reputation for. Everyone knows how that works. We have every reason to believe that Cruz will continue to cheat and lie while holding the Bible and believing that negates his sins.

The rules were changed in CO in August 2015 to benefit Cruz. As you know, the "kill the gays" minister with the cult religion is based on CO. I keep hearing the media trying to say that this rule has been in place for over a year, which is a lie. August 2015 to April 2016 is not over a year. This was done after the candidates had announced their candidacy.

We all know that Cruz is horribly deceitful and using the Bible in the worst possible way. At the hand of Satan, not God.

Trump escalates challenge, calls Colorado GOP vote "a crooked deal" - The Denver Post

And, Satanic Cruz: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-sch...father-satanic
Because we know he would do ANYTHING, he will be suspect for ANYTHING that he does. He will use deceit to his advantage and we don't want another POTUS like that. Hillary will be the better choice and the "dynasty" will win. Dynasty is better than Satanic!

Old 04-12-2016, 07:35 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
For me, this will be my 4th time voting in the general election...tbh I never paid attention to the primary/caucus process, and just blindly voted. Now 16 years later I'm finally seeing how rigged this system is...with the Super Delegates on the Democratic side, and the brokered convention talk and Colorado stuff Cruz pulled off on the Republican side. The party heads really pic the nomination, not the people. This is enlightening for me and the Trump/Sanders supporters and a revamp of the nomination process. Too much power is given to the "Washington Cartel" "The Establishment"
Millions of people are seeing for the first time what you describe and they want a voice that counts with their votes. We have a democratic system and a process that is designed to undermine it.

Old 04-12-2016, 07:37 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post

It may be stupid, but then organizations and people say and do stupid **** all the time. Stupidity is not an indication of evil intent.

Cruz won by playing by the rules. Trump could have done the same, but he didn't make the effort.

The Colorado Rs can change their nomination rules any time they darn well please. Or they can keep them if they darn well please. Their privilege.

Last edited by jacqueg; 04-12-2016 at 08:04 AM..

Old 04-12-2016, 07:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
I am not speaking to whether Colorado had the best system. They get to chose their own and this is what they came up with.

It is what it is, and what it is, is the same for all the candidates.

Cruz participated. Trump didn't. Cruz won. Now Trump is crying "not fair" like a spoiled child.

Give me a break. Donald Trump does not have what it takes to be the President of the United States.
It would have been foolish for Trump to spend millions of dollars somewhere that the outcome was determined before the actual event.

This has done a lot of damage to the GOP.........I use to believe that there is no way Hillary could win but dang if the GOP isn't trying to make it easy for her.

I never thought I would see worse than Bush-Kerry but Cruz-Clinton would easily out stink that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections