Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2016, 09:33 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,536,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Can anyone tell me what that crook, Hillary Clinton, is offering this year that she didn't offer in 2008... Seems like the same tired old crap from her that didn't get her the nomination last time...
As someone who didn't support her in 08, I'd be happy to answer but this is the wrong thread, that's not a Presidential poll question.

Old 09-17-2016, 09:54 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I forget - when he's ahead in one swing state, does that still count as the system "being rigged" as he's fond of saying?

Win or lose, Trump is still the worst presidential candidate in the nation's history. Admittedly, Hillary has to be in the bottom 10, but Trump has taken things to a new low.

I just truly wish he could be run in "safe mode" just to watch the utter disaster of his presidency play out without it actually harming anyone as it would in reality. The funniest part would be watching the right-wingers who so love him realize what they actually voted for as this petty tyrant who's built his career upon abusing authority runs roughshod over everything they claim to hold dear, such as "small accountable government." Ah, well - at least there will still be the bigotry to keep them warm at night. Lol.
Seems to me Mrs. Clinton is too easy to answer to foreign leaders and her view of our military is frightening. She has done nothing for the soldiers that President Obama has gladly sent into Libya and Syria. Nothing for the vets in all of her years in office. She is accusing Russia of rigging the election, saying Trump will start a war with Russia.
I kind of disagree that Trump is worse than Hillary, although, I have my reservations about his quick temper. I am not real happy about his daycare plan or using his daughter as his policy planner. The certainly sounds like the Democrat coming out in him.
One thing for sure, he has money and has already seen the world, so I don't think traveling is going to be his top priority or endless meetings with foreign leaders, just looking to stick it to us. He knows how to play their game and wants America to be the winner.

I just don't see how our country can stand 4 more years of President Obama!

Old 09-17-2016, 09:55 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Can anyone tell me what that crook, Hillary Clinton, is offering this year that she didn't offer in 2008... Seems like the same tired old crap from her that didn't get her the nomination last time...
What is Trump offering?

Old 09-17-2016, 09:57 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
The very latest average of polls examined by Real Clear Politics puts Hillary at 6.2 points ahead of Donald.

This is something of a drop for Hillary as she was at 11 or 12 points ahead of Donald just at the end of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia several weeks ago.

Some people see it as an indication of Donald's momentum as the race tightens.

Personally I never considered Pennsylvania a real "swing state" because it has significantly more registered Democrats than Republicans. The last time Pennsylvania went for the GOP nominee was 1988.

Democrats might point out that 6.2 points is still a significant lead, and cannot be construed as being within the 'margin of error'.
She isn't 6.2 points ahead and she was never 11 - 12 points ahead either.

Old 09-17-2016, 10:04 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Seems to me Mrs. Clinton is too easy to answer to foreign leaders and her view of our military is frightening. She has done nothing for the soldiers that President Obama has gladly sent into Libya and Syria. Nothing for the vets in all of her years in office. She is accusing Russia of rigging the election, saying Trump will start a war with Russia.
I kind of disagree that Trump is worse than Hillary, although, I have my reservations about his quick temper. I am not real happy about his daycare plan or using his daughter as his policy planner. The certainly sounds like the Democrat coming out in him.
One thing for sure, he has money and has already seen the world, so I don't think traveling is going to be his top priority or endless meetings with foreign leaders, just looking to stick it to us. He knows how to play their game and wants America to be the winner.

I just don't see how our country can stand 4 more years of President Obama!
People are taking a leap of faith voting for Trump....a narcissist with a quick temper....just what we need in the white house

Old 09-17-2016, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
She isn't 6.2 points ahead and she was never 11 - 12 points ahead either.
I don't follow realclearpolitics but 270towin shows her with a 6 point lead averaged over the past 5 polls, ending 9/17.
That includes the MorningCall poll.

Old 09-17-2016, 10:23 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I don't follow realclearpolitics but 270towin shows her with a 6 point lead averaged over the past 5 polls, ending 9/17.
That includes the MorningCall poll.
You really are delusional.

Old 09-17-2016, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
You really are delusional.
How so? I didn't state an opinion. I merely linked to a site that aggregates and averages polls. You do understand we're talking about Pennsylvania, right? What is your source for thinking Clinton's lead there is less than 6 points?

Old 09-17-2016, 10:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
People are taking a leap of faith voting for Trump....a narcissist with a quick temper....just what we need in the white house

Better than signing a death certificate on the Constitution, voting for Clinton.
I will take my chances. How can it get any worse to change direction 180º?

Old 09-17-2016, 10:37 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Too many of us deplorables.

No doubt!

I'm here in Michigan waiting for my state to flip.

According to the Detroit Free Press, the Clinton lead has dropped from an 11% to 3% in just one month.

If Michigan flips, Wisconsin won't be far behind.

New poll shows Clinton and Trump nearly tied in Michigan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections