Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Mayor Pete have any shot at becoming the nominee?
Yes 84 47.19%
No 94 52.81%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 07:02 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,596,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Crow View Post
Conservative talk a lot about justice for the unborn. It would be more convincing if they also talked about justice for the born.
That's just it, and why I say they don't truly care about the fetuses. Because they don't want one iota of government help going to the parents of said fetus. "It's their problem, it's not my problem". Bunch of hypocrites
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2019, 07:05 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,399,177 times
A lot of guys dont' have the confidence to be against abortion because many young ladies are for it.

These guys will say whatever they think they need to say to get what they want.

Hypocrisy is acting like you care more about babies than pro life people. That doesn't make any sense.

Conservatives don't have a problem with money going to poor people....we just don't want to perpetuate poverty like liberals do. Their goal is to keep people dependent on government.

Old 05-22-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
A lot of guys dont' have the confidence to be against abortion because many young ladies are for it.

These guys will say whatever they think they need to say to get what they want.

Hyprocisy is acting like you care more about babies than pro life people.
You don't know what you're talking about

Old 05-22-2019, 07:10 PM

I know guys who were pro life until they met some pro choice girl they liked.

And I know young women can be vicious to young men who are pro life. I found this out.

The funny thing is many of those women from high school and college have told me they are pro life now partly because of me. I think it is mostly because they had kids.

Old 05-22-2019, 07:17 PM

Quote:
I know guys who were pro life until they met some pro choice girl they liked.

And I know young women can be vicious to young men who are pro life. I found this out.

The funny thing is many of those women from high school and college have told me they are pro life now partly because of me. I think it is mostly because they had kids.
I don't know where you pulled that from. I just put myself in a woman's shoes mentally, if I got pregnant and didn't want to have and raise a baby (or carry it to give it up for adoption), I would have an abortion

Old 05-22-2019, 07:22 PM

you don't put yourself in the female baby's shoes....

you would not pick the abortion procedure for yourself

I don't doubt you would take the self serving option.

Many women don't and they are heroes.

I guarantee almost every woman who has an abortion has guilt over it the rest of her life, and so do most of the men who encouraged a partner to have an abortion.

Old 05-22-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
you don't put yourself in the female baby's shoes....

you would not pick the abortion procedure for yourself

I don't doubt you would take the self serving option.

Many women don't and they are heroes.

I guarantee almost every woman who has an abortion has guilt over it the rest of her life, and so do most of the men who encouraged a partner to have an abortion.
So you're calling my fiance a liar, then?

And of course I don't put myself in the fetuses shoes, the fetus isn't going to have to pay the bills, keep a roof over our heads, pay for day care so I can continue to work, etc etc

You just don't get it

Old 05-22-2019, 07:33 PM

i get that I wouldn't want to be signed up for the abortion procedure.

nothing else matters if you get the horror of that procedure.

i'm not sure how anybody could not feel sick about abortion.

the weirdest thing to me is people like the good mayor who virtue signal a lot also support abortion.

Old 05-22-2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
i get that I wouldn't want to be signed up for the abortion procedure.

nothing else matters if you get the horror of that procedure.

i'm not sure how anybody could not feel sick about abortion.
Because it's not a fully formed baby, we're talking first and maybe second trimester here. Fetuses don't even have a nervous system until 20 weeks ffs.

Nothing else matters, fine, so if hypothetically if you were poor, you and your fetus once it's born could live in a cardboard box and dumpster dive for food, yeah, that sounds like a great environment to try to raise a baby in

Old 05-22-2019, 07:37 PM

your party supports late term and post birth abortions too, and you vote for that party.

plenty of poor people have had babies and they didn't die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections