Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2022, 01:18 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,670,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So, you will vote for anything with a (D) after its name.

Tell us something we didn't know already.
Actually I'm a Republican who voted for the Bushes a total of four times.

I won't vote for people with no integrity so that eliminates Oz and Trump. I voted for McCormick in the primary. Any other questions?

Old 09-15-2022, 01:21 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,324,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
4 months to decide to terminate your pregnancy with exceptions is plenty of time. Germany is 3 months and nobody is calling Germany anti-women.
Not all fetal abnormalities will show up in the first trimester.

Old 09-15-2022, 01:58 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Not all fetal abnormalities will show up in the first trimester.

So what should be the limit?

Old 09-15-2022, 02:00 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Actually I'm a Republican who voted for the Bushes a total of four times.

I won't vote for people with no integrity so that eliminates Oz and Trump. I voted for McCormick in the primary. Any other questions?
So what? You would have voted for Fetterwoman over McCormick and don't even try and deny it. You shouldn't even be voting in the Republican primary.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Well Germany is not PA. Germany is not the USA. You know where else abortion is banned after just 10 weeks? turkey- ozs’ homeland.
Maybe they would like oz more in Germany but that is not where the voters come from. Does it matter that it’s 12 weeks in Germany and 10 weeks in n turkey?
Turkey had more to do with this election that Germany.

Funny, when liberals wants to copy Germany in social issues for the U.S. but now you say Germany 12 week limit is extreme. Interesting.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:14 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,762,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LOL

Says the people who voted for Donald Trump
When did Donald Trump wear a hoodie and pretend to be working class?

DJT's policies certainly supported the working class though. Did you miss that? Real wage growth. Lower taxes. Less regulation. Repatriation of overseas money. Tariffs on China. BOOMING economy with low inflation... Etc.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:22 PM

Fetterwoman is a punch drunk drug user with a hoodie. No serious company will hire this guy for a job coming to a job interview like that. Maybe a warehouse loader but he still has to urinate in a cup once a week. We can't have employees using drugs and having strokes on the line and putting in danger other workers.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:23 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Is the media honeymoon running out for John Fetterman?
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...ohn-fetterman/
Excellent link^^^^

If anyone knows a PA resident who is planning to vote for Fetterman, forward this article to him/her. When you have a fish wrap like WaPo raising doubts about a democrat, that should tell you something.

If I lived in PA and had Fetterman for a senator, I would be embarrassed as he is a laughingstock.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:30 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Funny, when liberals wants to copy Germany in social issues for the U.S. but now you say Germany 12 week limit is extreme. Interesting.
No one wants to copy Germany! - well you yourself do as you mention it often in your posts. What’s the obsession?
Biden in NOOt trying to mold the USA into Germany!
I’ve spent time in Germany- that is not a perfect society.
It’s a fine place and has some really good life qualities and cultural norms , but really, it’s no better than a dozen other countries who have other good qualities.
What about turkey - if you want to bring another culture in to this election- seems like that is more relevant given the candidates backgrounds

Old 09-15-2022, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
No one wants to copy Germany! - well you yourself do as you mention it often in your posts. What’s the obsession?
Biden in NOOt trying to mold the USA into Germany!
I’ve spent time in Germany- that is not a perfect society.
It’s a fine place and has some really good life qualities and cultural norms , but really, it’s no better than a dozen other countries who have other good qualities.
What about turkey - if you want to bring another culture in to this election- seems like that is more relevant given the candidates backgrounds
National healthcare and green gas deal doesn't ring the bell? I will take Oz over a punch drunk drug user with a hoodie that wants to give needles and places for people to inject with the government subsidizing. Nice background.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections