Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2022, 05:29 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

His lack of professionalism, his lack of safety for his health and refusing to take his medications for 5 years that caused his stroke, his extreme positions on drugs and needles of getting high and his health condition that left him punch drunk are issues to voters. It's not 1 thing. Many things that adds up.

Old 09-18-2022, 06:14 PM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
If you think dress code for PROFESSIONAL jobs are shallow it explains more about you. He is the LT. Governor of a U.S. State and applying for U.S. Senator and dresses up like is works as a mover from a moving company. Add that he is punch drunk which adds to the problem.
I don't like Fetterman's policy positions but how he dresses is actually refreshing. We need more of that. How is it senators are professionals? There is no real qualifications for the job. You just need the most votes.

Look at who is known to wear a suit and tie in 2022:

Lawyers
Politicians
Religious fanatics
Wall St Bankers
Funeral Directors

Not any of them do I have any respect for.

Old 09-18-2022, 06:20 PM

1,411 posts, read 566,108 times
The odious phony Fetterman/woman is totally a made up creature of the media, just like the Masai Massiah Obama, but on a bigger scale.
The dolts and mendacious arschleckers in the media decided that the klingon was a good story; of course they lapped up his BS & blather without ever questioning or verifying if it was actually true.
Grudging credit is due Fetterman for picking Braddock as a base for his mendacity and grandstanding, knowing full well that the lying morons in the media, and the dimwitted, low information yinzer partisans in Western PA would lap it up.
Just to make sure his working class hero bona fides were "legit" , he bought his ludicrous wardrobe from the Dickies & Carhart catalogs.
Not surprisingly in this world full of idiots with low attention spans and a lack of critical thinking skills, this mile wide & inch deep bozo may well become a US Senator, with assistance from the woeful candidacy of Dr.Oz.
Of course, with loathsome characters like Mazie Hirono, Fauxcahontas, Richd. Blumenthal, Raphael Warnock , Dick Durbin, etc., all who would serve better as crash test dummies, the bar to entry is not very high.

Old 09-18-2022, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I don't like Fetterman's policy positions but how he dresses is actually refreshing. We need more of that. How is it senators are professionals? There is no real qualifications for the job. You just need the most votes.

Look at who is known to wear a suit and tie in 2022:

Lawyers
Politicians
Religious fanatics
Wall St Bankers
Funeral Directors

Not any of them do I have any respect for.

so dressing down like a crack head with tattoos is a step up. You have respect for drug users look at like?

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-18-2022 at 06:58 PM..

Old 09-18-2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
so dressing down like a crack head with tattoos is a step up. You have respect for drug users look at like?
What exactly is the attire of a crack head or drug user? I see him wearing hoodies. Is that what crack heads wear? The My Pillow Guy is a crack head and he wears suits all the time. I guess if a crack head wants to be accepted he puts on a suit.

I am a very successful guy. I have several successful businesses. I wear shorts and flip flops most of the time. I do it because I don't answer to anyone. People respect me for who I am not because of what I wear.

I have never used illegal drugs. Do you have proof Fetterman has used illegal drugs?

I get it. Trump called out his attire and accused him of using illegal drugs. So you are parroting Trump. How original.

Look the senate is filled with doctors and lawyers and ivy league elitists. They all conform. The "swamp" is all about that. Now there is a guy running for senate that is not like that. And you attack him for his attire. Wow.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 09-18-2022 at 08:21 PM..

Old 09-18-2022, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
What exactly is the attire of a crack head or drug user? I see him wearing hoodies. Is that what crack heads wear? The My Pillow Guy is a crack head and he wears suits all the time. I guess if a crack head wants to be accepted he puts on a suit.

I am a very successful guy. I have several successful businesses. I wear shorts and flip flops most of the time. I do it because I don't answer to anyone. People respect me for who I am not because of what I wear.

I have never used illegal drugs. Do you have proof Fetterman has used illegal drugs?

I get it. Trump called out his attire and accused him of using illegal drugs. So you are parroting Trump. How original.

Look the senate is filled with doctors and lawyers and ivy league elitists. They all conform. The "swamp" is all about that. Now there is a guy running for senate that is not like that. And you attack him for his attire. Wow.
You said that you don't trust people that dress professional to a career job and my answer was do you trust better that they dressed like a bum, with arm tattoos and look like your drug dealer in a corner? It's a question since you opened the can or worms about "trust" by how they dress.

Fetterman using drugs? With his stroke and his drug and needle push , I say RELEASE his MEDICAL RECORDS! Drug abuse causes strokes. He is punch drunk.

He dresses like one, he talks like one and his drug and needle push for the country makes people question him. He can clear that up by releasing his medical record to know what caused it and telling the public what drugs he has used before his stroke. Simple.

Many illicit drugs have been linked to major cardiovascular events and other comorbidities, including cocaine, amphetamines, ecstasy, heroin, phencyclidine, lysergic acid diethylamide, and marijuana.

Release his medical record and he has to say if he smoked Marijuana since he wants it legal for recreation for the country. This is a health issue and he has to come clean.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-18-2022 at 08:53 PM..

Old 09-18-2022, 08:40 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Folks have been duped by him for years. He’s been a freeloader most all of his life with his parents paying his way, was a dumpy mayor in still a dumpy town, sends his kids to private school because the local school in the town is so bad, etc…, but the hoodie makes him “look like a blue collar worker that folks can relate to”, lol.

For those of us in the Pittsburgh area, we know what a clown he is and the clown he’s been, but it does appeal to many, especially the free stuff folks, defenders and enablers of criminals, etc…

Old 09-18-2022, 08:52 PM

If I dress like a drug user, talk like one and push to legalize drug and needles to get high with government subsidizing it and I get a stroke that leaves me punch drunk, people are going to demand to release my medical records before they consider giving me a high end job that is very important.

All he has to say that he didn't take any drugs or he did before he got the stroke and release his medical records. Simple. This is a health issue for the country because he is pushing to legalize drugs and for the government to provide needles and the spots to get high legally. If marijuana use or any drug caused his stroke that has to be made public when he is pushing for the extreme laws he will do as U.S. Senator.

So many questions he refuses to answer. By the way, I will never push to legalize drugs and provide needles to get high if I'm not doing it. If you push that extreme then 9 times out of 10 you are using the drug or drugs yourself and accept that it should be mainstream. Then his drug use caused his stroke.

If I'm pro gun and somebody gets shot in my house then people can assume I own a gun. Change that with pushing legalizing Marijuana for recreation and government subsidizing needles and places to get high and then you get a stroke. What would you think?

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-18-2022 at 09:03 PM..

Old 09-19-2022, 03:47 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
If I dress like a drug user, talk like one and push to legalize drug and needles to get high with government subsidizing it and I get a stroke that leaves me punch drunk, people are going to demand to release my medical records before they consider giving me a high end job that is very important.

All he has to say that he didn't take any drugs or he did before he got the stroke and release his medical records. Simple. This is a health issue for the country because he is pushing to legalize drugs and for the government to provide needles and the spots to get high legally. If marijuana use or any drug caused his stroke that has to be made public when he is pushing for the extreme laws he will do as U.S. Senator.

So many questions he refuses to answer. By the way, I will never push to legalize drugs and provide needles to get high if I'm not doing it. If you push that extreme then 9 times out of 10 you are using the drug or drugs yourself and accept that it should be mainstream. Then his drug use caused his stroke.

If I'm pro gun and somebody gets shot in my house then people can assume I own a gun. Change that with pushing legalizing Marijuana for recreation and government subsidizing needles and places to get high and then you get a stroke. What would you think?
I would think his medical records are none of your or anybody else’s business.

Old 09-19-2022, 05:45 AM

Quote:
You said that you don't trust people that dress professional to a career job and my answer was do you trust better that they dressed like a bum, with arm tattoos and look like your drug dealer in a corner? It's a question since you opened the can or worms about "trust" by how they dress.
I said I do no respect those lines of work. Where did you get trust from? And lots of people, millions dress like him and are not drug dealers. And arm tattoos? Pretty common today. Not my cup of tea but you are offending millions connecting tattoos to drug dealing.
Quote:
Fetterman using drugs? With his stroke and his drug and needle push , I say RELEASE his MEDICAL RECORDS! Drug abuse causes strokes. He is punch drunk.
Lots of causes for a stroke. Main reason high blood pressure.

Quote:
He dresses like one, he talks like one and his drug and needle push for the country makes people question him. He can clear that up by releasing his medical record to know what caused it and telling the public what drugs he has used before his stroke. Simple.
He dresses casual. That does not indicate anything more than that. And crack is not on the list.
Quote:
Many illicit drugs have been linked to major cardiovascular events and other comorbidities, including cocaine, amphetamines, ecstasy, heroin, phencyclidine, lysergic acid diethylamide, and marijuana.

Release his medical record and he has to say if he smoked Marijuana since he wants it legal for recreation for the country. This is a health issue and he has to come clean.
https://www.webmd.com/stroke/guide/stroke-causes-risks

WebMd. Top 10 causes of strokes. None of the drugs you mentioned is on that list. This dude has the MAGA people worried. The mistake was choosing a TV doctor for your candidate. Its on Trump because he likes celebrity candidates. A decent candidate not a confused novice and you would not be so scared of Fetterman.

And you want his doctors to violate his HIPAA rights? Interesting. And singling out people you don't like politically to reveal their medical records is fair to you?

And legalizing marijuana recreationally. I am for that. People should be able to consume what they want. The government should stay out of it. The war on drugs has failed. Does that make me a crack head or pot head? Because I am neither. I just don't think addiction should be a crime.

Matt Gaetz wants to legalize marijuana and he has been accused of using drugs by people around him. And he is running for reelection. Should he need to declare if he smokes pot and release his medical records also?

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 09-19-2022 at 06:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections