Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2022, 03:58 PM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bringing them up is a great reason not to vote for him.

I am on topic. You just don’t like it because the truth is unpopular. We don’t need more of the Dem debacles we’ve experienced the last 18 months.

Dems are going to vote for him because they want to control the senate. Just like the GOP voted for that pedophile down in Alabama. It backfired on you. It might on the dems. At least Fetterman is not a pedophile.

Old 09-21-2022, 04:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Dems are going to vote for him because they want to control the senate. Just like the GOP voted for that pedophile down in Alabama. It backfired on you. It might on the dems. At least Fetterman is not a pedophile.
Dems are going to vote for him because that’s what they do in PA now. It’s a blue state. He also greatly appeals to entitled and free stuff folks, those that defend and enable criminals, etc…, and that think he’s an everyman because he wears a hoodie.

One thing for sure about Fetterman is that he’s going to be entertaining to watch, and even moreso than he does now. Curious to see if mom and dad are going to buy him a new suit or if he’s going to put a clip on, on the hoodie, lol.

Lol at the deflection to muh Alabama and backfiring on me. Because MAGA

Old 09-21-2022, 05:13 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,324,092 times
I am going to give kuddos to PA for recognizing me as a PERSON. Lived for 10 years in a very red city in Florida. I am a registered Democrat. Husband is a registered Republican.

Every year in Florida during elections I would get Republican campaign literature addressed to MRS. ALAN. One I am a Democrat. Two I am a PERSON, Joanne. My only identity is as a MRS. ALAN???? That p'od me to no degree. All of my official documents acknowledges me as a separate person, not a MRS. ALAN

Thank you, PA for recognizing this fact and sending campaign literature to JOANNE, and separately to ALAN.

So, maybe PA IS a Blue State as far as this goes.

Old 09-21-2022, 05:15 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
I am going to give kuddos to PA for recognizing me as a PERSON. Lived for 10 years in a very red city in Florida. I am a registered Democrat. Husband is a registered Republican.

Every year in Florida during elections I would get Republican campaign literature addressed to MRS. ALAN. One I am a Democrat. Two I am a PERSON, Joanne. My only identity is as a MRS. ALAN???? That p'od me to no degree. All of my official documents acknowledges me as a separate person, not a MRS. ALAN

Thank you, PA for recognizing this fact and sending campaign literature to JOANNE, and separately to ALAN.

So, maybe PA IS a Blue State as far as this goes.
So this is the nonsense liberals vote on. Good to know. My God.

Old 09-21-2022, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Standards are obviously very low in PA these days.

Old 09-21-2022, 05:21 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
That is the same righteous indignation tens of millions of women are feeling about Dobbs, and their anger is going to manifest itself at the polls in a few short weeks. Watch for it.

Old 09-21-2022, 05:23 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bringing them up is a great reason not to vote for him.

I am on topic. You just don’t like it because the truth is unpopular. We don’t need more of the Dem debacles we’ve experienced the last 18 months.
Fetterman has nothing to do with any of your pre vinous post, therefore you were completely off topic.

Old 09-21-2022, 05:23 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That is the same righteous indignation tens of millions of women are feeling about Dobbs, and their anger is going to manifest itself at the polls in a few short weeks. Watch for it.
The rude awakening from your daydreaming is coming in 49 short days. Most women aren’t as stupid as you think they are.

Old 09-21-2022, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Fetterman has nothing to do with any of your pre vinous post, therefore you were completely off topic.
He certainly does, as he’s in favor of free stuff, defending and enabling criminals, etc…, which results in more inflation, violent crime, etc… You must not be aware that he represents more than just PA in the big picture, which would explain much.

Old 09-21-2022, 06:52 PM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Quote:
Way to miss the point.

Quote:
Most women aren’t as stupid as you think they are.
We're smarter than you think we are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections