Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2022, 02:07 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Jesus! Now you went from doubling down to tripling down. Hillary and Democrats pushed for years that every candidate running for office must release their tax returns but not medical after a deadly stroke that leaves you punch drunk? ok

A President and Congress using the power of the federal government to lie about drugs for over a year that it would prevent you getting the virus or spreading it and shaming Americans for not taking the drug or questioning power isn't forcing a drug?

You take comedy too far.
I'm not the one who lied about Trump releasing his tax returns. He is. One of over 30,000 documented lies in four years,, though technically he was still a candidate and not president when he told that particular whopper.

You were forced by the government to be vaccinated? Tell us about it. Sounds like a great story.

Old 09-19-2022, 03:01 PM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Fetterman is not a private citizen. He is a LT. governor that is running for a 6 year U.S. Senate seat that just got a stroke that left him punch drunk that he cause.
I forgot polilticans don't have HIPAA rights. Thanks for pointing that out.

Quote:
He caused it. He ignored his doctor and refused to take his medications for 5 years. Sorry to hurt your feelings if many demand his medical record to see the extent of his stroke and what caused it since his word is meaningless and his campaign is not truthful.
Lots of people are to blame for their health problems. That does not mean they forfeit their HIPAA rights. He can do what he wants and the voters will decide if that is ok. You live in PA?

Old 09-19-2022, 03:06 PM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Jesus! Now you went from doubling down to tripling down. Hillary and Democrats pushed for years that every candidate running for office must release their tax returns but not medical after a deadly stroke that leaves you punch drunk? .
Nixon was the first president to release his tax returns. He did so because there were rumors of some questionable deductions on it. From then on until Trump every president released their tax returns. Nothing to do with Hillary or the Democrats. Although Hillary tried to use it to her advantage when running against Trump.

And for the record I never cared about Trump's tax return. I thought the dems were wrong to push that with him. He had a right to say no just Fetterman does with his medical records.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 09-19-2022 at 03:21 PM..

Old 09-19-2022, 03:28 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You were forced by the government to be vaccinated? Tell us about it. Sounds like a great story.

Tell "us" or you? Talking to you is like talking to a rock. Democrat team= Good. Republican=Bad and traitors.

Old 09-19-2022, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Tell "us" or you? Talking to you is like talking to a rock. Democrat team= Good. Republican=Bad and traitors.
I'm sure we all would be fascinated at how the government forced you to be vaccinated.

Did they send out a SWAT team armed with hypodermics, or did they maybe use a tranquilizer gun with a dart? Did they slip it into your drink?

We need details. Dish.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:00 PM

Quote:
I'm sure we all would be fascinated at how the government forced you to be vaccinated.

Did they send out a SWAT team armed with hypodermics, or did they maybe use a tranquilizer gun with a dart? Did they slip it into your drink?

We need details. Dish.
Let's go back to elementary school. Let's spell MANDATE. M A N D A T E. What's does it means? Well kids, the dictionary says: : an authoritative command

What does an authoritative command means Daddy? Well, let's look it up: recognized or accepted as being true or reliable. an authoritative article on drugs. 2 exercising or asserting authority; commanding. an authoritative manner. 3 possessing or supported by authority; official.
Rack the cuebald!!!

2 individual violations here, lied about a drug the government was pushing and made it a mandate. You are more lost than a cockroach without antennas but funny.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Let's go back to elementary school. Let's spell MANDATE. M A N D A T E. What's does it means? Well kids, the dictionary says: : an authoritative command

What does an authoritative command means Daddy? Well, let's look it up: recognized or accepted as being true or reliable. an authoritative article on drugs. 2 exercising or asserting authority; commanding. an authoritative manner. 3 possessing or supported by authority; official.
Rack the cuebald!!!

2 individual violations here, lied about a drug the government was pushing and made it a mandate. You are more lost than a cockroach without antennas but funny.
So you are saying that there was no other option or choice but to be vaccinated? That sounds like slavery to me.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:38 PM

Quote:
So you are saying that there was no other option or choice but to be vaccinated? That sounds like slavery to me.

You still confused to what is a mandate? I guess there are choices, get vaccinated or lose your job. No, slavery is a different thing. Both are bad but different.

850 more unvaxxed NYC teachers, aides fired for not complying with mandate. https://nypost.com/2022/09/17/850-mo...l-aides-fired/

and that's just 1 city in the nation. Under Democrat rule in state and federal. Nice huh? Respect people's bodies huh?

Old 09-19-2022, 07:45 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
You still confused to what is a mandate? I guess there are choices, get vaccinated or lose your job. No, slavery is a different thing. Both are bad but different.

850 more unvaxxed NYC teachers, aides fired for not complying with mandate. https://nypost.com/2022/09/17/850-mo...l-aides-fired/

and that's just 1 city in the nation. Under Democrat rule in state and federal. Nice huh? Respect people's bodies huh?
It’s only my body my choice when it fits Dems narrative….because Trump

Old 09-19-2022, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’s only my body my choice when it fits Dems narrative….because Trump

Pro Life is to protect a life, straight forward. Their mandates is to lie about a drug in your body and even fire you and shame you if you don't take it without any questions.

How many people died by Biden and his administration for over a year lying to the public that the vaccine would prevent you frop getting or spreading and mandating that drug? Don't drug companies get fine and shut down for selling a drug on the lie that it will do something important but it doesn't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections