Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2022, 10:58 PM

3,282 posts, read 1,419,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
If I dress like a drug user, talk like one and push to legalize drug and needles to get high with government subsidizing it and I get a stroke that leaves me punch drunk, people are going to demand to release my medical records before they consider giving me a high end job that is very important.

All he has to say that he didn't take any drugs or he did before he got the stroke and release his medical records. Simple. This is a health issue for the country because he is pushing to legalize drugs and for the government to provide needles and the spots to get high legally. If marijuana use or any drug caused his stroke that has to be made public when he is pushing for the extreme laws he will do as U.S. Senator.

So many questions he refuses to answer. By the way, I will never push to legalize drugs and provide needles to get high if I'm not doing it. If you push that extreme then 9 times out of 10 you are using the drug or drugs yourself and accept that it should be mainstream. Then his drug use caused his stroke.

If I'm pro gun and somebody gets shot in my house then people can assume I own a gun. Change that with pushing legalizing Marijuana for recreation and government subsidizing needles and places to get high and then you get a stroke. What would you think?
Curious….what does a drug user dress like? I didn’t know there was a uniform.

Old 09-19-2022, 11:59 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Curious….what does a drug user dress like? I didn’t know there was a uniform.
I don't know, like cops, fireman, prostitutes. 9 out of 10 you can spot them a block away. It's not 1 thing.

Are you saying Fetterman isn't a pot user at the least? For somebody that pushes to legalize pot for the whole country for recreation, It would be odd that he doesn't smoke pot. He fits the bill. Parent's basement, and the list is long. I would be disappointed if he pushes to legalize pot and he doesn't smoke. Maybe he has stocks in a business that does in Colorado.

He smokes lots of pot at least and he won't release his medical records to show what caused his stroke.

When he went to the doctor 5 years ago and she prescribed high blood pressure medication and diet and to return in 2 months to follow up the dosage he refused to return and refused to take any medication for 5 years. Was it because he knows smoking pot or taking other drugs with taking heart medication is dangerous causing harmful cardiovascular effects?

The letter from his doctor demands more questions. Was he open with the doctor in what drugs he was taking? So many questions, so little time.

Marijuana is risky for people taking common heart medications. His doctor told him 5 years ago the effects of the heart medication taken with pot and other drugs and he decided not to take any heart medication until he got his stroke 5 years later. Pot and drugs are strong. He had a good reason to ignore his heart medication for 5 years.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heart...tions-n1118181

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-20-2022 at 12:08 AM..

Old 09-20-2022, 08:28 AM

3,282 posts, read 1,419,655 times
Quote:
I don't know, like cops, fireman, prostitutes. 9 out of 10 you can spot them a block away. It's not 1 thing.

Are you saying Fetterman isn't a pot user at the least? For somebody that pushes to legalize pot for the whole country for recreation, It would be odd that he doesn't smoke pot. He fits the bill. Parent's basement, and the list is long. I would be disappointed if he pushes to legalize pot and he doesn't smoke. Maybe he has stocks in a business that does in Colorado.

He smokes lots of pot at least and he won't release his medical records to show what caused his stroke.

When he went to the doctor 5 years ago and she prescribed high blood pressure medication and diet and to return in 2 months to follow up the dosage he refused to return and refused to take any medication for 5 years. Was it because he knows smoking pot or taking other drugs with taking heart medication is dangerous causing harmful cardiovascular effects?

The letter from his doctor demands more questions. Was he open with the doctor in what drugs he was taking? So many questions, so little time.

Marijuana is risky for people taking common heart medications. His doctor told him 5 years ago the effects of the heart medication taken with pot and other drugs and he decided not to take any heart medication until he got his stroke 5 years later. Pot and drugs are strong. He had a good reason to ignore his heart medication for 5 years.

Remarkable.

Old 09-20-2022, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Remarkable.

Stay tune. His case only will get better.

Old 09-20-2022, 10:45 AM

30,169 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:

I know a lot of weed smokers. You can't spot them from a block away. I am sure they are all around you but won't tell you because you are so archaic and out of step in your opinion of it. Medical MJ is legal in PA. If he is using it he is not breaking the law. Again HIPAA.

Other drugs it depends on how hardcore a drug user is. Someone who uses meth lightly say to wake up in the morning and then go to work. Hard to tell. A hard core meth user its easy to tell. Their physical appearance changes and mannerisms. I did all the hiring when I ran police fundraising operations. We background checked everyone. Hard core drug users easy to spot. I was almost always right. You check their background and arrests for possession, driving without a license and insurance, etc. Their life gets to the point where only doing drugs matters. Paying their bills, car insurance, etc is not important. And in time they get into trouble with the law.

Whatever Fetterman did to have a stroke is his business. You want to link all this stuff you are saying from real sources be my guest. I saw an interview he did a couple weeks ago on cable news and compared it to two years ago and he seems about the same. Talks the same acts the same. So I don't know what you mean about punch drunk. Being in the senate is one of the easiest jobs. You have a big staff that does almost everything for you. Biden was there for what 40 years and accomplished nothing at all. I am sure Fetterman can handle it. We have had senators near 100 years old. And lots over 80. Not a hard job at all.

Old 09-20-2022, 04:56 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:

Agreed. I smoked my first joint on October 15, 1969, And I've been dead for nearly 50 years now because of it. If Fetterman was smoking pot he got off lightly.

Old 09-20-2022, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Agreed. I smoked my first joint on October 15, 1969, And I've been dead for nearly 50 years now because of it. If Fetterman was smoking pot he got off lightly.
Are you a heavy pot smoker with a heart condition? how many strokes you had since 1969? did you refused to take heart medication for 5 years when your doctor told you to take it to prevent a stroke?

Something caused his stroke. Smoking heavy pot with a heart condition will raise your odds from 30% to 80% to get a stroke. In a way, he should be a good poster boy with people with heart problems. Don't use drugs, I'm an example. I change my mind to legalize pot for everybody for recreational.

Old 09-20-2022, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post

Whatever Fetterman did to have a stroke is his business.

No. It's all our business if he is using the power of government to legalize pot for recreational and marijuana increases the chances by a lot of people with heart conditions to get strokes. That's a medical fact.

His doctor prescribed heart medication to prevent a stroke 5 years ago and he refused to take it. What was his reason? he didn't want to mix his pot taking or other drugs with heart medication which is a deadly mix? What was his reason that he caused his own stroke?

Old 09-20-2022, 05:26 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Are you a heavy pot smoker with a heart condition? how many strokes you had since 1969? did you refused to take heart medication for 5 years when your doctor told you to take it to prevent a stroke?

Something caused his stroke. Smoking heavy pot with a heart condition will raise your odds from 30% to 80% to get a stroke. In a way, he should be a good poster boy with people with heart problems. Don't use drugs, I'm an example. I change my mind to legalize pot for everybody for recreational.
My medical history is private, as is Fetterman's. Get used to it.

Old 09-20-2022, 05:35 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,728,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
My medical history is private, as is Fetterman's. Get used to it.

Maybe Fetterman should bribe a doctor like Trump did and say he is 100 percent healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections