Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2022, 06:46 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I would think his medical records are none of your or anybody else’s business.
Mainly because it doesn't matter. Fettermans policies, like so many of the democrats policies, are known failures. He's a bought and paid for scumbag.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:47 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Matt Gaetz wants to legalize marijuana and he has been accused of using drugs by people around him. And he is running for reelection. Should he need to declare if he smokes pot and release his medical records also?
Naaah just make something else up like how he's involved with underage minors across state lines.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:59 AM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Naaah just make something else up like how he's involved with underage minors across state lines.
He wanted to get preemptive pardoned by Trump. Why would he do that if its a made up story? In fact at that point there was no story in the news at all.

Gaetz sought pardon from Trump over DOJ probe into sex trafficking allegations: report

Old 09-19-2022, 09:15 AM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Newest attack ad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWps_O1vSw0

Old 09-19-2022, 11:47 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
I would think his medical records are none of your or anybody else’s business.

From the same party that wants to make public Trump's tax records and forced drugs on millions of Americans. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 09-19-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
I said I do no respect those lines of work. Where did you get trust from? And lots of people, millions dress like him and are not drug dealers. And arm tattoos? Pretty common today. Not my cup of tea but you are offending millions connecting tattoos to drug dealing.

But you are not offending millions of professionals because you don't like their jobs?

Quote:
Lots of causes for a stroke. Main reason high blood pressure.
He dresses casual. That does not indicate anything more than that. And crack is not on the list.

I didn't say just crack (you did) I said many recreational drugs that raises the % of getting a stroke. What causes a weak heart and high blood pressure? LIFESTYLE is one of the main reasons. Bad eating habits, overweight and using drugs like marijuana which he wants to legalize for recreation.

Why not release his medical records and be honest to the public what drugs (pot or any kind) he was using before he got a stroke. Simple demand. He is punch drunk. The cause of his stroke is important. Even after surviving a stroke, you're not out of the woods, since having one makes it a lot more likely that you'll have another. 6 years is a long time for U.S. Senate with so many questions about his stroke which he caused.

He caused his stroke by ignoring his doctor and not taking medications for 5 years and he has to answer if he was taking drugs before his stroke. Simple demand! Was he smoking pot or drinking heavy alcohol or any drug before he got a stroke and if he did, did he stop?

https://www.verywellhealth.com/recre...stroke-3146331

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-19-2022 at 12:12 PM..

Old 09-19-2022, 12:14 PM

30,168 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
From the same party that wants to make public Trump's tax records and forced drugs on millions of Americans. Thanks for the laugh.
Or from the other party who said vaccine status is no ones business (rightfully so). But a senate candidate must release his private medical records. Which I disagree with. You have to be consistent.

I think the race will come down to the debate. If Fetterman appears to show he is still not recovered from the stroke he is toast.

Old 09-19-2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Or from the other party who said vaccine status is no ones business (rightfully so). But a senate candidate must release his private medical records. Which I disagree with. You have to be consistent.

I think the race will come down to the debate. If Fetterman appears to show he is still not recovered from the stroke he is toast.
Fetterman is not a private citizen. He is a LT. governor that is running for a 6 year U.S. Senate seat that just got a stroke that left him punch drunk that he cause.

He caused it. He ignored his doctor and refused to take his medications for 5 years. Sorry to hurt your feelings if many demand his medical record to see the extent of his stroke and what caused it since his word is meaningless and his campaign is not truthful.

Old 09-19-2022, 12:45 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
if you recall, Trump promised to release his income tax returns before he won the nomination in 2016. Blame him for raising expectations with his lies.

Forced drugs? That's a new one on me. What kind of drugs?

Old 09-19-2022, 01:01 PM

Quote:
if you recall, Trump promised to release his income tax returns before he won the nomination in 2016. Blame him for raising expectations with his lies.

Forced drugs? That's a new one on me. What kind of drugs?
Jesus! Now you went from doubling down to tripling down. Hillary and Democrats pushed for years that every candidate running for office must release their tax returns but not medical after a deadly stroke that leaves you punch drunk? ok

A President and Congress using the power of the federal government to lie about drugs for over a year that it would prevent you getting the virus or spreading it and shaming Americans for not taking the drug or questioning power isn't forcing a drug?

You take comedy too far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections