Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2022, 02:45 PM

1,742 posts, read 959,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LOL

Says the people who voted for Donald Trump
The difference is that Donald Trump never tried to hide his wealth. Quite the opposite- Trump revels in his riches and loves to flaunt it. I’m not saying that’s right or wrong, but at the very least it does not reek of hypocrisy.

Old 09-15-2022, 02:46 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
National healthcare and green gas deal doesn't ring the bell? I will take Oz over a punch drunk drug user with a hoodie that wants to give needles and places for people to inject with the government subsidizing. Nice background.
Lots and lots and lots of counties have national health care and are more environmentally conscious.
Doesn’t mean we want to be them. Well you obviously do because of their abortion laws.
Stop saying all liberals want to be like Germany.
I personally would love a female leader- but dozens of other countries have had that also- I’m not busy saying Germany is great because it is open to strong female leadership.
Also, lots of other countries have more lenient drug policies.
What is this obsession with Germany.
Does Fetterman often reference the country?
Oz is proud of his Turkish heritage. He brings it up often. Shouldn’t we be talking about how he wants PA to be more like turkey?

Old 09-15-2022, 03:12 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Lots and lots and lots of counties have national health care and are more environmentally conscious.
Doesn’t mean we want to be them. Well you obviously do because of their abortion laws.
Stop saying all liberals want to be like Germany.
I personally would love a female leader- but dozens of other countries have had that also- I’m not busy saying Germany is great because it is open to strong female leadership.
Also, lots of other countries have more lenient drug policies.
What is this obsession with Germany.
Does Fetterman often reference the country?
Oz is proud of his Turkish heritage. He brings it up often. Shouldn’t we be talking about how he wants PA to be more like turkey?

Most liberals want the U.S. to be like Europe. If you want to ignore that, that's on you. I bring Germany because that is the #1 economy in Europe. Liberals are not using 3rd world countries as an example for their big government or policies, they are using Europe and Germany is the #1 economy in that continent.

You lost me with your Turkish comment. Deep cultural history there. Many Latin- Americans and Asian-Americans are proud of their culture but they don't want to turn the U.S. into a Venezuela, Mexico or China. Do you have issues with Americans with a different culture than you?

The only thing Fetterman uses as reference is the town he left worse than what he founded and how great the U.S. would be if the government supplies free needles and safe spaces for people to inject themselves. Real deep stuff.

Old 09-15-2022, 05:04 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,670,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So what? You would have voted for Fetterwoman over McCormick and don't even try and deny it. You shouldn't even be voting in the Republican primary.
Don't worry about Pennsylvania. You have a big enough mess in Florida with Dion DeSantis.

Old 09-15-2022, 05:36 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,324,092 times
Fetterman reminds me of my neighbor. He's not from PA but North Carolina. Bald, about 6'5", and at least 250+lbs. He served two tours in Afganistan and now works at the Army Depot. Very big man. Awarded Purple Heart.

I suppose being in uniform for all these years, he puts Fetterman to shame. Shorts and Hoodie? He wear shorts and a TSHIRT to go out plowing the snow in his driveway. Maybe when the windchill gets below 0 here in the mountains he might wear sweats. I've never seen him wearing a jacket.

Let people wear whatever they want. When I lived in Florida and the people were wearing parkas, hats, and gloves with temps in the 50s, they thought I was nuts for only wearing jeans and long sleeve shirt.

Old 09-15-2022, 06:36 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Fetterman reminds me of my neighbor. He's not from PA but North Carolina. Bald, about 6'5", and at least 250+lbs. He served two tours in Afganistan and now works at the Army Depot. Very big man. Awarded Purple Heart.

I suppose being in uniform for all these years, he puts Fetterman to shame. Shorts and Hoodie? He wear shorts and a TSHIRT to go out plowing the snow in his driveway. Maybe when the windchill gets below 0 here in the mountains he might wear sweats. I've never seen him wearing a jacket.

Let people wear whatever they want. When I lived in Florida and the people were wearing parkas, hats, and gloves with temps in the 50s, they thought I was nuts for only wearing jeans and long sleeve shirt.

Fetterman is not a veteran and all active duty personnel have dress standards and he is not applying for for an Army Depot job. He is applying for U.S. Senator and he dresses like a bum add that he is punch drunk. Apples and oranges.

Old 09-15-2022, 06:52 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Fetterman is punch drunk.
It's kind of a shame he isn't running in Georgia if he is punch drunk.

Old 09-15-2022, 07:16 PM

1,411 posts, read 566,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It's kind of a shame he isn't running in Georgia if he is punch drunk.
Stacy Abrams might try to eat him.

Old 09-15-2022, 09:52 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Don't worry about Pennsylvania. You have a big enough mess in Florida with Dion DeSantis.
What mess in Florida are you speaking of, and please be specific?

We’ll be spending the next 5-7 months in Florida starting November 1, and what a refreshing change of atmosphere it is compared to the clown show that is Wolf, especially over the last 2+ years. We spent most all of the plandemic in Florida and it was an absolute pleasure compared to living in fear, shutting it down, etc…, in PA.

Old 09-15-2022, 09:56 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post

Except Fetterman has done no such thing. He’s freeloaded off off mom and dad most all of his life, has been a lousy mayor of a still lousy town, defends and enables criminals, won’t even send his kids to the local school where he lives and was the mayor of, etc…, and then there’s his mental and physical ability after his stroke, lol. He’s the definition of low standards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections