Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2008, 03:43 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,638,668 times

Advertisements

The funny thing is that Kootr is repeating our questions over on Hannity.com and then giving their answers here.

Sean Hannity Discussion - View Single Post - Per Mod Ruling: The ONE, the ONLY Obama Birth Certificate Thread
Sean Hannity Discussion - View Single Post - Per Mod Ruling: The ONE, the ONLY Obama Birth Certificate Thread

Mind you, he was having as difficult a time getting his questions answered by Trip as we have been from him. CRM114 seems pretty reasonable. Colorado (a name) insists that there is a difference, but the explanation makes no sense in context.

Kootr (Kooter) keeps after them, trying to make them be more concrete. One person cited the White House presidential biographies, noting that the presidents' parents came here and then became citizens - but those bios don't have anything about the parents' having become citizens.

Nanajan asserted that the immigrants had become naturalized citizens, too, but again, no evidence.

I'm still reading. But I give Kooter 50 brownie points for his efforts!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
You need to catch up!
Oh? Got a link for me?

Old 12-04-2008, 03:59 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,303,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post
The funny thing is that Kootr is repeating our questions over on Hannity.com and then giving their answers here.

Mind you, he was having as difficult a time getting his questions answered by Trip as we have been from him. CRM114 seems pretty reasonable. Colorado (a name) insists that there is a difference, but the explanation makes no sense in context.

Kootr (Kooter) keeps after them, trying to make them be more concrete. One person cited the White House presidential biographies, noting that the presidents' parents came here and then became citizens - but those bios don't have anything about the parents' having become citizens.

Nanajan asserted that the immigrants had become naturalized citizens, too, but again, no evidence.

I'm still reading. But I give Kooter 50 brownie points for his efforts!
You should read the posts there, especially by "colorado" and "trip". They have a wealth of knowledge and you will learn a lot. I would have provided a link to that message board, but thought it was against the TOS to link to another message board, but apparently it's not. Here (it's over 13,000 posts about the topic): http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1027681

Old 12-04-2008, 04:18 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
Quote:
The funny thing is that Kootr is repeating our questions over on Hannity.com and then giving their answers here
Busted!

As if we didn't already know he was parroting the words of others without thinking for himself.

Too funny.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:22 PM

1,830 posts, read 5,348,325 times
Quote:
You should read the posts there, especially by "colorado" and "trip". They have a wealth of knowledge and you will learn a lot.
Grownups learn by researching and reading the laws/facts for themselves.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:24 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:
I would have provided a link to that message board, but thought it was against the TOS to link to another message board
And give away the source of what you've been posting here....I think not. Do you feel any embarrassment now that you've been exposed Kootie?
Good find jps.

Last edited by meson; 12-04-2008 at 04:37 PM..

Old 12-04-2008, 04:40 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
This is just so embarrassing. I feel your pain Kooter.

Of course you didn't need to run off to FOX to get help, all this has been explained you right here on more than one occasion... strike that, a thousand times!

Old 12-04-2008, 05:02 PM

Quote:
You should read the posts there, especially by "colorado" and "trip". They have a wealth of knowledge and you will learn a lot. I would have provided a link to that message board, but thought it was against the TOS to link to another message board, but apparently it's not. Here (it's over 13,000 posts about the topic): Per Mod Ruling: The ONE, the ONLY Obama Birth Certificate Thread - Sean Hannity Discussion
What part of "I'm still reading" did you not understand?

I've read Trip and Colorado.

One person claimed that he had read that Buchanan's dad was naturalized, but the link he posted two pages later - to the White House presidential bios - said nothing about naturalization for Buchanan, Sr.

The other claims varied to "they were never challenged and therefore there is no precedent" to "Arthur was challenged on where he was born, but there was no proof" to "they were all naturalized."

a) Donofrio didn't know about any of them, as I said - so it seems I am "kept up" (though I have 29 pages to go over there from your first time asking about Buchanan, et al).

b) Given that they were after Arthur for his own birth, doesn't it seem pretty clear that if they thought Arthur's parentage was an issue, they would have raised the point and used it. His father's birth is clear.

Don't spend all those brownie points in one place!

Old 12-04-2008, 06:29 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,214,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jps-teacher View Post
OMG! Kooter's just a flunky for a higher-level set of Kooter-masters? I feel like the people in the horror movies when they stumble upon the "hive."

And does that make Hannity the Queen?

Old 12-04-2008, 06:48 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Kooter-masters!
Priceless!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections