Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2014, 06:55 AM

2 posts, read 2,382 times

Advertisements

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuMxYuGdrw4[/url]

Last edited by leagas; 05-04-2014 at 07:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2014, 07:04 AM

2 posts, read 2,382 times

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z0K7CnkInQ[/url]

Old 05-04-2014, 09:11 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,895 times
Ukraine Crisis Today: Democracy caught on camera (this will never be shown on mainstream media)

Fascism in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuDzXAgdf4

Old 05-04-2014, 09:55 AM

1,600 posts, read 1,888,482 times
From maps and news it seems that Russians have brought up just two dozens of armoured and mechanised battaillons, too few to mount any serious threat to Eastern Ukraine.
Plus, all rumours about Russians threatening Ukraine from Belarus are quite stupid considering that, like at the end of February, it's a training with Belorussian Army and it was notified to NATO leaders.

Old 05-04-2014, 10:07 AM

9,169 posts, read 13,244,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
Ukraine Crisis Today: Democracy caught on camera (this will never be shown on mainstream media)

Fascism in Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuDzXAgdf4
That's because its propaganda. Do you see the blood over the guy's head, the Nazi flag on the right, the Statue of Liberty crying? That's not even an attempt at fair reporting, that's propaganda.

Atai - do you really believe all this stuff you been posting? Things about Ukraine building concentration camps in eastern Ukraine and now orders written on checklists to shoot women? Do you understand how incredibly stupid it would be for the Ukrainians (or anyone for that matter) to do something like that?

The internet is full of bs propaganda trying to convince people of one thing or another. Stop posting every video you see online and instead ask does this make any sense? Would the Ukrainians really do something like this? Would Russia or Europe or the USA really do something like this?

Otherwise we are going eventually to see videos that Kiev is really controlled by Communist Space Monkey Nazis from the Imperial Fascist Space Empire getting ready to invade Earth!

Old 05-04-2014, 10:40 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
That's because its propaganda. Do you see the blood over the guy's head, the Nazi flag on the right, the Statue of Liberty crying? That's not even an attempt at fair reporting, that's propaganda.

Atai - do you really believe all this stuff you been posting? Things about Ukraine building concentration camps in eastern Ukraine and now orders written on checklists to shoot women? Do you understand how incredibly stupid it would be for the Ukrainians (or anyone for that matter) to do something like that?

The internet is full of bs propaganda trying to convince people of one thing or another. Stop posting every video you see online and instead ask does this make any sense? Would the Ukrainians really do something like this? Would Russia or Europe or the USA really do something like this?

Otherwise we are going eventually to see videos that Kiev is really controlled by Communist Space Monkey Nazis from the Imperial Fascist Space Empire getting ready to invade Earth!
Yes, I believe it, because RS and ukrainian nationalists are speaking like fascists and acting like fascists. I saw many posts on ukrainian forums full of hate to russians, they are very happy of what happened in Odessa. I don't want to convince you, I want to give you an information.

Old 05-04-2014, 10:42 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
That's because its propaganda. Do you see the blood over the guy's head, the Nazi flag on the right, the Statue of Liberty crying? That's not even an attempt at fair reporting, that's propaganda. Atai - do you really believe all this stuff you been posting? Things about Ukraine building concentration camps in eastern Ukraine and now orders written on checklists to shoot women? Do you understand how incredibly stupid it would be for the Ukrainians (or anyone for that matter) to do something like that?

"Something like this" what? Did you actually care to watch the video ( other than the first picture) before making your comments? Do you think that the marches depicted there are somehow staged "by Russians" with the purpose of "propaganda?" Do you think that they are showing the the "fake" footage of events?

It's not our fault that you are in denial, keeping insisting "it isn't happening, because the West wouldn't allow it to happen, because the West is good." It's happening and the West is quietly accepting it.
And yes, this is the questionnaire of "psychological preparedness test" for Ukrainian soldiers, recruited to be sent to the East, with a question whether they are ready to shoot civil population, women including. If western media is not reporting on this, it doesn't mean it's not happening.

I had to look up the exact question on the questionnaire and sure enough that's what it says "will you be ready, if blocked, to open fire on strangers that show up, women including?" Or "are you ready to open fire if separatists are using women and children as shield?"
"How sure are you that you will not betray Ukrainian people?"

http://russian.rt.com/article/30534

So Atai is posting the right material - I see most of it on some of the sites I'm following.

Old 05-04-2014, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
"Something like this" what? Did you actually care to watch the video ( other than the first picture) before making your comments? Do you think that the marches depicted there are somehow staged "by Russians" with the purpose of "propaganda?" Do you think that they are showing the the "fake" footage of events?

It's not our fault that you are in denial, keeping insisting "it isn't happening, because the West wouldn't allow it to happen, because the West is good." It's happening and the West is quietly accepting it.
And yes, this is the questionnaire of "psychological preparedness test" for Ukrainian soldiers, recruited to be sent to the East, with a question whether they are ready to shoot civil population, women including. If western media is not reporting on this, it doesn't mean it's not happening.

I had to look up the exact question on the questionnaire and sure enough that's what it says "will you be ready, if blocked, to open fire on strangers that show up, women including?" Or "are you ready to open fire if separatists are using women and children as shield?"
"How sure are you that you will not betray Ukrainian people?"

http://russian.rt.com/article/30534

So Atai is posting the right material - I see most of it on some of the sites I'm following.
Ever think that might be part of the problem?

Old 05-04-2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
Yes, I believe it, because RS and ukrainian nationalists are speaking like fascists and acting like fascists. I saw many posts on ukrainian forums full of hate to russians, they are very happy of what happened in Odessa. I don't want to convince you, I want to give you an information.
That may or may not be. Who knows, there are millions of people involved so I am sure there are a lot of bad things going on from both sides. But that does not mean everyone in Ukraine is a fascist or every Russian is trying to attack Ukraine.

So what I am saying is simply do not believe everything you see or read on this issue. Think for yourself, does this video or news make sense logically?

Old 05-04-2014, 10:50 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Ever think that might be part of the problem?
Part of your problem - may be, since your sources of information are very limited, apparently, tailored to your own beliefs. But me - I get my information from different sources - English-speaking and Russian-speaking of all kind, and get a more objective picture. And this picture is not as rosy as yours - I can tell you that much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe