Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2014, 02:56 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1992 View Post
Sound familiar like at maydan? Someone wants to make war.
So what you are saying is that some evil third power ("fascists!") sneaked onto the base and randomly shot people on both sides while Russian troops were storming the building? Riiiight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 03:04 PM

5 posts, read 4,733 times
Why are you scaring people? And so it sat in fear, look at Obama.
In Russia, no one wants war. We remember only too well the second world war and its aftermath.
Parade which holds Russia on May 9, this is not a demonstration of strength for the other camp. This is a reminder to a new generation of our country, what is war, and what its consequences, millions of lives, grief in every family. Do not flatter yourself that you are afraid of technology, and we will not flatter yourself that you're scaring us.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-18-2014 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: English only please!

Old 03-18-2014, 03:06 PM

102 posts, read 106,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
So what you are saying is that some evil third power ("fascists!") sneaked onto the base and randomly shot people on both sides while Russian troops were storming the building? Riiiight.
I can't argue. I wasn't there. But after Maidan of Kiev I am not surprised any things like your post.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:09 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,864,950 times
I have this nice little idea for Kiev - make a public pronouncement that it will never surrender its military bases in Crimea and that its troops there are ordered to fight to the death.

Sort of like a Fort Sumter situation where the enemy was goaded into firing the first shot.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:12 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,344,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1992 View Post
I can't argue. I wasn't there. But after Maidan of Kiev I am not surprised any things like your post.
That's like arguing that there is the possibility that Nessie is living a happy life in Loch Ness just because you've never been to Loch Ness.

Or kinda like the guys on the Religion branch of this forum, who are saying that there is no evidence of evolution because they've never seen a monkey evolving into a human.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Jeez, it's like shades of Putin and the EU/US!

So a military death? Pray it is not divisions coming up on the plains.
Yes heard about the shooting in the Crimea. Expect something like that. I think this will solve quickly, and these will be dead last. I think tomorrow will put troops in the Crimea and the closed border.
To conduct combat operations against militants in our military a great experience.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-18-2014 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Orphaned/English

Old 03-18-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
That's like arguing that there is the possibility that Nessie is living a happy life in Loch Ness just because you've never been to Loch Ness.

Or kinda like the guys on the Religion branch of this forum, who are saying that there is no evidence of evolution because they've never seen a monkey evolving into a human.
About monkeys you just said no more a man does not become

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-18-2014 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: English only please!

Old 03-18-2014, 03:24 PM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest_Hills_Daddy View Post
I have this nice little idea for Kiev - make a public pronouncement that it will never surrender its military bases in Crimea and that its troops there are ordered to fight to the death.

Sort of like a Fort Sumter situation where the enemy was goaded into firing the first shot.
And why becomes "gun meat"? for the sake of whom? for the sake of Putin's ambitions?
What - that "pseudo shame" now means nothing as compared our military everything are live.
And the Russian military by the way too everything are live now.
Unfortunately only with the East there will be other situation - here already there is an order "shoot"..

Old 03-18-2014, 03:34 PM

102 posts, read 106,181 times
Parliamentarians from the fraction party "Svoboda" didn't like that in the National Television Company of Ukraine worked "not only ethnic Ukrainians" and was shown a few tiny films about the referendum in the Crimea.
They beat the director and he was forced to write a letter of resignation.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:36 PM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordq View Post
Yes heard about the shooting in the Crimea. Expect something like that. I think this will solve quickly, and these will be dead last. I think tomorrow will put troops in the Crimea and the closed border.
To conduct combat operations against militants in our military a great experience.
It will be the best succession of events now (in my opinion certainly). We have only a big question with introduction of "a ruble zone", providing the island with resources and another.
Interestingly as will pass this transitional the period.
I am sure that it will be the largest crisis in the Crimea for the last decades.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-18-2014 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: English
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe