Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2014, 03:35 AM

435 posts, read 420,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1992 View Post
This is weird. You don't understand the joke.
I want to answer about the special programs. Three months ago, our delegation was attacked by extremists in the Western Ukraine. Society has become intolerable everywhere. But this intolerance was born from western fascists. You just lied about tolerance.

The main slogan of Lviv Nazis - "Moskal hang" and "Glory to the nation". They shouted these words when captured Kiev.
Once again, I write: mass of militants were directed from Western to Eastern Ukraine to crack down with local dissenters. They have firearms. And this is not a joke. Today will be the funeral of two local activists who were killed by gunmen of "right sector."
Stop to quote your Russian textbooks of methodics, you take the train and go to the Lvov area. There already many which Tatar families were accepted by "Banderovites".
I don't understand why anybody never beat me in the western Ukraine. I there had many acquaintances, I there had many clients, I speak Russian...
Why it is so easy to lard you ****? (excuse for sharpness of statements).
Why you are such easy targets for promotion? There can already be it hypnosis or other psychological methods to which the person can't resist...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 03:45 AM

102 posts, read 106,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
And meanwhile I will show you as in Kharkov (it is the East) supporters of Russia beat evromaydanovets (or as you call "Banderovites"). Them were 300 people, and admirers of Russia there are a lot of thousands.
100 evromaydanovets in hospital, 2 of them died.
Again you blatantly lying.
This video is about the events when three hundred people from the "right sector" (most of them from Poltava!) seized the administration building in Kharkov and demanded that local authorities resigned.
Locals threw them out of the building and a little beat. I've been there personally, but did not hit anyone. Although many people from the local community really wanted to punish the visitors invaders. Yes, they were beaten but no one died.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Crimea.
After the coup in Kiev, new government decided to nominate the prosecutor, the head of the Interior Ministry, security chief in Crimea. This decision violated the Constitution.
Crimean authorities decided that Kiev wants to destroy the autonomy. Of course it was only an occasion to separate. But Kiev gave it. I want to recall that the ruling party "Freedom" has requirement to destroy autonomy in its party program. This is public information.
You in general read the "Svoboda" programs before writing any nonsense?
I explain: Tyagnibok suggests to provide to Sevastopol the status porto-franco. "Svoboda" also suggests to renew the rights of inhabitants of the Crimea for free using a coastal strip in a 100-meter zone. In addition, it is offered to establish a preferential tax mode for recreational economic activity in the territory of the young and western coast of the Crimea.

Kharkov... God...

Old 03-18-2014, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Again you blatantly lying.
This video is about the events when three hundred people from the "right sector" (most of them from Poltava!) seized the administration building in Kharkov and demanded that local authorities resigned.
Locals threw them out of the building and a little beat. I've been there personally, but did not hit anyone. Although many people from the local community really wanted to punish the visitors invaders. Yes, they were beaten but no one died.
Video will tell everything to people.
There 2 persons died! It is official information of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.... and you brutally beat 100 people...
Them were 300 people, and you how many? It is more than 3000...
And if you there were how you can sleep after that?
To you 21-22 years? You good meat for separatists!

And by the way: Sergey Zhadan-is the Ukrainian writer, it doesn't belong to "The right sector". You there absolutely flew into a rage with the hatred?

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-18-2014 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: Rude

Old 03-18-2014, 03:57 AM

Quote:
You in general read the "Svoboda" programs before writing any nonsense?
I explain: Tyagnibok suggests to provide to Sevastopol the status porto-franco. "Svoboda" also suggests to renew the rights of inhabitants of the Crimea for free using a coastal strip in a 100-meter zone. In addition, it is offered to establish a preferential tax mode for recreational economic activity in the territory of the young and western coast of the Crimea.

Kharkov... God...
???????? ?? "???????"
Status porto-franco - it's very funny for Sevastopol.

VIII. Crimea and Sevastopol. Establishment of the Constitutional order and sustainable development

1. Submit the nationwide referendum on changing the status of the Crimean Autonomous Oblast and to abolish the special status of Sevastopol.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-18-2014 at 07:52 AM.. Reason: English only/Rude

Old 03-18-2014, 04:02 AM

Quote:
There 2 persons died,zombie! It is official information of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
only your text
Where is the reference?

Old 03-18-2014, 04:07 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
If I'm not mistaken, two people were killed and one policeman seriously wounded when arrested militants right sector in Kharkov. But maybe our friend from Kiev to give other details.

Old 03-18-2014, 04:15 AM

Quote:
???????? ?? "???????"
Status porto-franco - it's very funny for Sevastopol.

VIII. Crimea and Sevastopol. Establishment of the Constitutional order and sustainable development

1. Submit the nationwide referendum on changing the status of the Crimean Autonomous Oblast and to abolish the special status of Sevastopol.
1.You in general understand that such porto-franko?
2.You know that the budget of the Crimea for 70% is provided with grants? You understand a difference between usual area, federation and an autonomy?

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-18-2014 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: Orphaned

Old 03-18-2014, 04:23 AM

Quote:
1.You in general understand that such porto-franko?
2.You know that the budget of the Crimea for 70% is provided with grants? You understand a difference between usual area, federation and an autonomy?
I know it's a lot better than you think. But it's in the past for the Crimea.

Quote:
There 2 persons died,zombie! It is official information of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
only your text
Where is the reference?

Old 03-18-2014, 04:31 AM

Quote:
only your text
Where is the reference?
СМИ сообщают о двух погибших в результате вчерашних стычек у Харьковской ОГА | АÐ*ГУМЕНТ

Read here. There is a link not medical institution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe