Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2014, 12:06 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
This is a link to a forum where messages from December 2013, when the conflict came to a hot stage. I would like more precise data that Russian in Crimea called kill Ukrainians for 10 years .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 12:09 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh quit lying please. You didn't live in the Soviet Union, so you know not what you are talking about.
How would you know?

Quote:
Please stop your lunatism already. Russian turns into Ukrainian gradually, the more you move from East to West. In Eastern part it's more influenced by Russian, in Western part - by Polish.
You don't make any sense, comrade. Industrial East is a relatively recent development. Industrial workers were recruited from the Ukrainian speaking villages. How Ukrainian speaking peasants became Russian speaking workers? Mechanics, no BS, please? Insults, intimidation, and simple beatings were important elements of the language transition. Western Ukrainian "Banderovets" were much more resistant to assimilation, and thus this irrational hate you are full of.

Quote:
No "fascist" - that's reference to Bandera and his ilk.
Bandera movement does NOT fit ANY definition of fascism, unlike modern Russia and its Fuhrer that fit at least a few definitions of that term. Bandera was imprisoned by Germans for 3 years. Bandera fought against Stalin' regime that murdered hundreds of thousands of the Western Ukrainians in 1940-1941. Considering the gravity of the soviet crimes (that Germans didn't match, btw), you accusing Bandera in "collaboration" is ridiculous at best. What should he have done, kiss Stalin' butt the way Eastern Ukrainians did after losing millions of their own during man made famine? You hate "Banderas" because they've got backbone, just admit it.

Quote:
That's your own rabid imagination. Don't get apoplectic please.
Russians are getting rabid chauvinists and Nazi, not unlike Germans in 1939, objective perception of reality seems to be a problem too. Why do you need those if you have a Fuhrer, right?

Old 03-18-2014, 12:11 AM

I was in the Crimea 2 times in 2011 and 2012 (including Sevastopol when there celebrated the day Russian Navy). And I'm very surprised by such statements.

Old 03-18-2014, 12:17 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
This is a link to a forum where messages from December 2013, when the conflict came to a hot stage. I would like more precise data that Russian in Crimea called kill Ukrainians for 10 years .
Just register and ask the most outspoken old timers if their attitudes changed that much in the past 10 years. I don't think so, but of course there was a mild fear of legal prosecution for typing that crap 10 years ago. I would say that even the most rabid Crimean types didn't expect Putin blitzkrieg even 1 month ago, the gravity of their suggestions was snowballing since then.

Old 03-18-2014, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Just register and ask the most outspoken old timers if their attitudes changed that much in the past 10 years. I don't think so, but of course there was a mild fear of legal prosecution for typing that crap 10 years ago. I would say that even the most rabid Crimean types didn't expect Putin blitzkrieg even 1 month ago, the gravity of their suggestions was snowballing since then.
Forums and registered members... If I read this thread, I come to the conclusion that the whole world hates Russia and I have to take the rifle in hand to defend their country. But things are not so simple, right?

Old 03-18-2014, 12:55 AM

102 posts, read 106,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Here it and difference.
1 . In Lviv, in Ternopol, in Ivano-Frankovsk now accept refugees from the Crimea (Tatars and Ukrainians), accept students from Lugansk and Donetsk according to the special program of an exchange, meet trains from Lugansk with flowers (the special program of students), spoke many days Russian in support of east regions.
2 . And in Kharkov you and your friends dream to kill at least one "fascist" from the western Ukraine before going to bed.
This is weird. You don't understand the joke.
I want to answer about the special programs. Three months ago, our delegation was attacked by extremists in the Western Ukraine. Society has become intolerable everywhere. But this intolerance was born from western fascists. You just lied about tolerance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
1 . The West is a soul of Ukraine.
2 . The East is the industry of Ukraine.

And I will think before going to bed of that when there will be referenda in the east: )
The main slogan of Lviv Nazis - "Moskal hang" and "Glory to the nation". They shouted these words when captured Kiev.
Once again, I write: mass of militants were directed from Western to Eastern Ukraine to crack down with local dissenters. They have firearms. And this is not a joke. Today will be the funeral of two local activists who were killed by gunmen of "right sector."

Old 03-18-2014, 02:45 AM

102 posts, read 106,181 times
Crimea.
After the coup in Kiev, new government decided to nominate the prosecutor, the head of the Interior Ministry, security chief in Crimea. This decision violated the Constitution.
Crimean authorities decided that Kiev wants to destroy the autonomy. Of course it was only an occasion to separate. But Kiev gave it. I want to recall that the ruling party "Freedom" has requirement to destroy autonomy in its party program. This is public information.

Old 03-18-2014, 02:52 AM

435 posts, read 420,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
However when Ukraine will be plundered and its industry will become the possession of American/European companies, ( unless they'll go to Russia) what all you, intellectuals are going to do?

They don't need Ukrainian intellectuals in EU that you'd know - they need cleaners and plumbers ( that is if Poles and Balts didn't pick up all the available jobs yet.)
You know, I will speak for example about myself, about friends and acquaintances.
You can imagine for example that at us in Kiev lives more than 5 million people. 2,5 million from them indigenous people, and other 2,5 million are people from other cities which work in Kiev.
And so for example I and all my friends are occupied in trade (namely in mediation) as managers, project managers, supervisors, etc.

And now imagine if Europe gives us ogoromny quantity of the goods, the companies will be open for all these companies distributors in Ukraine who will provide a full cycle of hit of goods from Europe to Ukraine.
I worked much and with the Russian goods, and with European as the manager. Therefore for me it is an additional choice of work only.
And I am sure that Europeans won't work as managers in Ukraine: ) Probably only heads of the trading companies, and that I doubt it.
From 5 million population in Kiev I think more than 70% are occupied in trade. Therefore to us precisely there will be a lot of place in distributorship.... I already have some offers in the European companies now on a position of the manager (for example food, cosmetics, autogoods and another).

And here inhabitants of the East have to wonder that they will do for example without the coal industry where 60% of their population are occupied. It is long ago unprofitable in Ukraine, and it isn't necessary to Putin it precisely. Than they if all the life were occupied in mines will be engaged?
I already read the offer of Russia on work in mines of Siberia for refugees... if they want such destiny I them I won't overpersuade.

Old 03-18-2014, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
This is another lie from the Ukrainian "newsmakers". And "From Ukraine" sacredly believes in this BS.
I have watched CNN and BBC and they both didn't tell about it.
You in general watch EU and UN meetings sometime? It already somehow ridiculously absolutely.
I understand that you Russians are convinced of the correctness, but it doesn't mean that other countries are convinced also: )

Old 03-18-2014, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Yes, but there were these calls only during the last month. While the exhortations to "kill Russian" sound long ago. And after the military coup have heard these appeals to the Ukrainian government.
Tell me as proof of your words: when where and how many Russians were killed for the last 3 months by "Banderovites"? Confirm at last the promotion by the facts (date, a name, proofs, video).
And meanwhile I will show you as in Kharkov (it is the East) supporters of Russia beat evromaydanovets (or as you call "Banderovites"). Them were 300 people, and admirers of Russia there are a lot of thousands.
100 evromaydanovets in hospital, 2 of them died.

Украина.ХарьРов.Избиение учсникова евромайдана†– ИА Последние новости (Hot News) - YouTube

Among evromaydanovets there was also a known Ukrainian writer Zhadan by the way. It too brutally beat, and the crowd chanted: "Death to fascists" and another.
So we give you the East with pleasure and let them don't come back.
If people aren't able to distinguish the truth from promotion, let go to Orwell's country and remain there forever!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe