Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 03:29 PM

435 posts, read 420,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
Great!
In the USA they speak on sanctions. And you say that you are quite happy with the idea of secession.

So, why sanctions if we fulfill the dreams of people like you?
It everything because of Tatars: )

And if seriously to speak, you saw that Europe now has special meeting where EU discusses alternative sources of resources and tries to find ways to reduce dependence on Russia?
You already have a spare business plan on export of resources?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2014, 03:32 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
In fact, I hope that Klitshko is elected, and in 4 years all old corrupted politicians like Tymoshenko, Poroshenko, Tyahnybok, Korolevska and Yarosh well be thrown aside and a new democratic generation of Ukrainians will rise. Possibly not gonna happen, but...

Old 03-17-2014, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post

Boo hooh, I'm a tired old man that even Putin don't trust anymore:
You saw information what is Yanukovych's double?
And the present already isn't present in live, some journalists so speak: )

But I don't trust them: As Yanukovych isn't present more such idiot anywhere on the earth, it is exact: )

Old 03-17-2014, 03:40 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
You saw information what is Yanukovych's double?
And the present already isn't present in live, some journalists so speak: )

But I don't trust them: As Yanukovych isn't present more such idiot anywhere on the earth, it is exact: )
Yes I saw. I'm quite certain that the person is Yanukovych. A bit tired after probably having a minor stroke, but it's him. You can find a person who have the same looks, but you can't find one with both the looks and the same voice.

Old 03-17-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
In fact, I hope that Klitshko is elected, and in 4 years all old corrupted politicians like Tymoshenko, Poroshenko, Tyahnybok, Korolevska and Yarosh well be thrown aside and a new democratic generation of Ukrainians will rise. Possibly not gonna happen, but...
Here I will disagree with you.
Klitschko the good athlete, but after all policy is not sports: )
To it in my opinion doesn't suffice neither experience of management, nor economic knowledge, political diplomacy...
I will look at ratings before elections. It will be possible at us still an additional choice, and not just Tymoshenko, Poroshenko, Klitschko and Yarosh.
And if isn't and we should choose from these 4 people, I will choose Poroshenko.
I know about its corruption actions much, but I trust that it has a lot of experience (diplomatic and economic) to support now the country.
Probably we should forget about bad for a while while Ukraine doesn't leave crisis.

And you noticed as Tymoshenko is now useful? It already started "punishing" all the offenders, for example Firtash and Kurchenko in the beginning.
It is now very useful to us: )

Old 03-17-2014, 03:50 PM

And now one more news: China officially told that doesn't recognize independence of the Crimea and maintains territorial integrity of Ukraine.

Poor Putin... same there was his only friend: )

Old 03-17-2014, 04:32 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
The Europeans and the US were very foolish to push the envelope with the Ukraine. They were hoping to create another color revolution in the Ukraine, at the doorstep of Russia. But what they did not realize is that the Russian bear is not sick, or at least, it still has a bite and will not hesitate to use its teeth. Now the Europeans and the US are whistling in the dark, announcing their target sanction in freezing the accounts of specific individuals "responsible" for threatening the safety of the Ukraine. Imagine these handful of people, with such superpower strength to actually "threaten" the safety of a whole country!

I am not Ukrainian or Russian, but I find this ridiculous farce, instigated by the West and now taken full advantage of by Russia, to be a real eye-opener. Putin is a real strongman, though I am not sure how good his moves are for Russia in the long term. But the Ukraine is done...and the West essentially is a paper tiger in front of Russia, at least for now.
Obama is mad and he looks like an idiot now. He spent 5 billions dollars for the coup but got nothing from that. Russia spent nothing and got Crimea back. He provoked this political event himself and for his own money. In other word, Odumba paid for this Crimean reunification with Russia.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:56 PM

2,678 posts, read 2,099,919 times
Fine but Putin now has Crimea and must support it financially. Crimea gets fresh water from Kiev along with other utilities, services, etc. Now this will all have to come from Russia since Crimea is no longer affiliated with Ukraine. How much will it cost Russia to support this territory for however long she holds it?

Old 03-17-2014, 05:56 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,795,404 times
Quote:
And now one more news: China officially told that doesn't recognize independence of the Crimea and maintains territorial integrity of Ukraine.

Poor Putin... same there was his only friend: )
This isn't that unexpected. After all, China primarily worries about China's interests.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:18 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Here it and difference.
1 . In Lviv, in Ternopol, in Ivano-Frankovsk now accept refugees from the Crimea (Tatars and Ukrainians), accept students from Lugansk and Donetsk according to the special program of an exchange, meet trains from Lugansk with flowers (the special program of students), spoke many days Russian in support of east regions.
2 . And in Kharkov you and your friends dream to kill at least one "fascist" from the western Ukraine before going to bed.

At us is.
1 . The West is a soul of Ukraine.
2 . The East is the industry of Ukraine.

And I will think before going to bed of that when there will be referenda in the east: )
Al right, all right, we've got it already; the "West" is a "soul of Ukraine," the intellectual part of it, while the East are the rednecks, the despised proletariat.
However when Ukraine will be plundered and its industry will become the possession of American/European companies, ( unless they'll go to Russia) what all you, intellectuals are going to do?

Seemorerocks: The plunder of Ukraine

They don't need Ukrainian intellectuals in EU that you'd know - they need cleaners and plumbers ( that is if Poles and Balts didn't pick up all the available jobs yet.)

RUNWAY, Documentary about Latvians in London - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe