Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2014, 02:17 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
93% is more than I expected. I've guessed something like 82% just to make it look even remotely honest. Well, who cares, this was the gunpoint election people feared that was happening in Kiev. All of this is straight from Absurdistan.

Good luck Crimea.

Slava Ukraini!
This is survey data. Officials will later. as said Maksim_Frolov
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 02:21 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
This is survey data. Officials will later. as said Maksim_Frolov
Good luck creating another Ossetia that nobody will recognize.

Old 03-16-2014, 02:31 PM

435 posts, read 420,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
If you knew geopolitics, ye who arranged the war in Chechnya. Today you ask Chechens they want to secede from Russia? You will be surprised. Did you know that there lived in the 6th century Russian (in Chechnya). Chechens only 300 years .As for the EU that France and Germany against EU membership for Ukraine. I'll meet you later, I need to go
I don't trust you and never I will believe.
I started thinking of it when heard that in Chechnya mobilization in a battalion of a name of Dzhokhar Dudaev (in support of Ukraine) is declared.
Chechens never will forget about crimes of Russians in Chechnya. You killed more than 5000 Chechens and even more than 15000 were crippled.
And Kadyrov's dictatorship (who the people sold) too will long not proceed.
And I am shocked with command of Russians once again.
Kadyrov is entitled "the Hero of Russia" from Putin for it:
You, Russians, simply pretended that it normally and it is so necessary.
And many Russians now frighten us on other resources that Kadyrov already goes "to rescue" Russians in the Crimea!

After that that it did with the Russian soldiers...
At many Russians the part of a brain probably is simply atrophied.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-16-2014 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate

Old 03-16-2014, 02:38 PM

Quote:
93% is more than I expected. I've guessed something like 82% just to make it look even remotely honest. Well, who cares, this was the gunpoint election people feared that was happening in Kiev. All of this is straight from Absurdistan.

Good luck Crimea.

Slava Ukraini!
I heard already 80% for Russia.
Also I know that to the Crimea there live 20% of Ukrainians, and they precisely everything voted against: )
Ignored a referendum and 99% of Tatars - according to the Majlis statement...
I wish inhabitants of the Crimea of good luck in structure of Russia as well as you: ) We expect the Crimean Maidan in 6 months: )

Geroyam slava!

Old 03-16-2014, 03:03 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
I heard already 80% for Russia.
Also I know that to the Crimea there live 20% of Ukrainians, and they precisely everything voted against: )
Ignored a referendum and 99% of Tatars - according to the Majlis statement...
I wish inhabitants of the Crimea of good luck in structure of Russia as well as you: ) We expect the Crimean Maidan in 6 months: )

Geroyam slava!
My approach in regards to this is to adopt a wait and see attitude. I am not completely sure yet what the end game of this situation will be. That said, as I previously said:

"Honestly, I am thinking that the best long-term move for Russia (from a purely strategic point of view) in regards to this would be to avoid de jure annexing the Crimea, to avoid going further in Ukraine, but to still try very hard to economically improve the Crimea and to bring more Russians there so that it will have decent chances of winning a free and fair referendum there in a couple of/in several decades (if such a referendum will occur there at this point in time)."

Old 03-16-2014, 03:17 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:

Good luck Crimea.

Slava Ukraini!
Ohhh...Ariete, I hope you didn't miss a special gift that "Slava Ukraine" is hoping to send you?
So specially for you ( and our dear friend Viribusu...( well you know the name) I have to re-post it here)))

За що стоїть ПÐ*АВИЙ СЕКТОÐ* - YouTube

P.S. Looking forward to your comments.
( Yours and Mr. V.'s)

Old 03-16-2014, 03:31 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,517 times
I would like to quickly add the obvious--had Khrushchev not placed Crimea in the Ukrainian SSR in 1954, and if everything else would have stayed the same until now, then the situation in the Crimea might have been much better right now.

Old 03-16-2014, 03:35 PM

And for what comments you wait? It is ideology of radical party which took active part in Revolution.
If I am not mistaken, "The right sector" totals more than 2000 people as the political force (can now more).
Yarosh doesn't enter now the three of leaders of a rating of future president.
Also it has few places in parliament...

Such radicals are in any country... what do you want to hear the special? What does he hate Russians? So now they are hated probably by more than 30 million people in Ukraine.
Only the Kremlin can justify obvious military invasion to Ukraine of subjects that Yarosh "offends Russians" and doesn't allow them to talk in Russian

Old 03-16-2014, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
I would like to quickly add the obvious--had Khrushchev not placed Crimea in the Ukrainian SSR in 1954, and if everything else would have stayed the same until now, then the situation in the Crimea might have been much better right now.
Read better about that as Tatars returned the Homeland:
Ìîñêîâñêèå àêöèè êðûìñêèõ òàòàð ëåòîì 1987 ãîäà - Êðûì è êðûìñêèå òàòàðû

Old 03-16-2014, 04:17 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,034 times
German Left leader blasts Merkel’s support of illegitimate Ukraine govt.
Dr. Gregor Gysi, a parliamentary head of the largest lower-house opposition party in Germany has spoken out on Thursday against German Chancellor’s unquestioning support of the coup-appointed Ukrainian government.
“They formed a new government.. Immediately recognized by president Obama by the EU and German government as well. Miss Merkel! The vice-prime minister, the defense minister, minister of agriculture, environment minister, the attorney general.. They are fascists!” he stated.
Gysi was furious that Germany is doing nothing to address the extreme right threat in Ukraine.
"With fascists in Ukraine we are doing nothing. Svoboda party has tight contacts with NPD and other Nazi parties in Europe.. The leader of this party, Oleg Tyagnibok, has recalled that literally.
The Left’s leader went on to read a quote from Tyagnibok, where he publically urged people in Ukraine to “Grab the guns, fight the Russian pigs, the Germans, the Jews pigs and others.”
“And with these Svoboda people we are still in conversation! I find it as a scandal!” Gysi told his fellow politicians.

Gregor Gysi, DIE LINKE: Ukraine - Es gibt nur den Weg der Diplomatie - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe