Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2014, 09:08 AM

16 posts, read 16,906 times

Advertisements

I can not judge about Ukraine. I can say about Russia: Putin's Russia have no future
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2014, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
How soon? Day, week, month, year, decade, hundred years, thousand years? How soon?

very soon

Old 12-17-2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Putin Huilo, people will want to come back to Ukraine, if they believe that the law will protect them. Events in Odessa have been investigated? The guilty punished?
Themselves Russian flee from Russia. Putin's regime is a fascist

Old 12-17-2014, 09:13 AM

List of members of the junta

http://apikabu.ru/img_n/2011-11_1/946.jpg

Old 12-17-2014, 09:28 AM

827 posts, read 631,518 times
It looks like it's interesting but what is the meaning of the diferent colors?

Old 12-17-2014, 11:56 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West71 View Post
List of members of the junta

http://apikabu.ru/img_n/2011-11_1/946.jpg
*Sigh.*
It's not "junta."
It's called "nepotism."

Old 12-18-2014, 12:06 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
It looks like it's interesting but what is the meaning of the diferent colors?

Basically in this table they expand what was described here

Inside The Corporation: Russia's Power Elite

Twelve Who Have Putin's Ear

( don't remember what was the ( major)
magazine where those articles initially appeared - "Inside the corporation" and "Twelve who have Putin's ear.")

The article describes the old connections between Putin and those close to him in state positions/business top corporations that go back to Leningrad and KGB times.
This picture above gives more of different categories of how those in charge ( be that state positions or heads of corporations) know each other/connected by family ties and so on. Each category ( source of connection) is defined by different color.

Old 12-18-2014, 03:00 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
@ erasure : Radio Free Europe is a survival of the Cold War, what they say is pure propaganda & lies. I don't understand (or rather I understand all too well) why such a propaganda outlet got a new lease of life after the disappearance of the Soviet Union in 1991. The western powers actually want the destruction of rump Russia , the war they fought in former Yugoslavia thru their Bosnian , Cratian and Kosovian mavericks what just "muscle flexing", now they are out of the woods for the real thing : the destruction of Russia.
And to fulfill that aim, Russia being a nuclear power, every means outside of direct military confrontation are deemed right : coups (Maidan in Kiev), "orange revolutions"(Georgia), lies from the presstitutes (read what Noam Chomsky and Ron Paul have to say about that, watch Pater Lavelle's "Cross Talk" on RT), Blackwater operations, economical & financial sanctions, manipulation of the oil price (in partnership with Saudi Arabia),recent endeavours to isolate Russia from its chinese, cuban, iranian allies...
The Euro-Amerikan Reich , like the Roman Empire , follows the motto Divide et Impera!

Old 12-18-2014, 06:39 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
^
'Euro-Amerikan Reich'

A bit strong there I'd say..;-)....at bottom a real dopey construct...Maybe we should look at the conflict noted as plain and simple 'competition' in the geopolitical marketplace. And from the looks of it Russia isn't completely losing but she's on the ropes. A good boxer defends and counterpunches in the ring. I'd say she made a reckless punch and just got hit with a few jabs.

Btw I saw Vlad on TV before. I liked it namely because I really don't get to seem him on the tube very much here. Anyway he talked about 'chaining the bear' in front of his audience. I figured that was coming. It will be part of the script from now on. Hope I can see the old boy again.

Old 12-19-2014, 04:14 AM

238 posts, read 198,480 times
Hello from straving Donetsk! I am still with you

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe