Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2014, 06:38 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiri View Post
Yeah, here we know how you guys "support" your "brothers and sisters" and maybe that is why we support the Ukrainians even though I am aware of the fact that there are kind of "strange" people among the opposition. But that is not my point. Let´s say that the Crimeans will decide to separate and become a part of the Russian Federation. You will respect that, no doubt about that. But will you respect the same decision if let´s say the Chechens decide to separate based on a referendum? Or the Tatars in Kazan?
It is quite different situation . In regions of Russia is no genocide has been going on for over 20 years against the Russian Ukraine. this is the first . Second Crimea was part of Russia before and Sevastopol city of Russian glory . Not Ukrainian or whatever there . Third illegitimate government violates the constitution of Ukraine t rights of any person . Fourth illegitimate government obeys the west and fascists who have made pogroms . In reality, have no real positive motives besides getting money for this revolution . Russia , Ukraine and Belarus are inseparable part of each other. You do not support the Ukrainians. you support the Nazis and illegitimate power . Ask the British. Would they like to northern Ireland disconnected from England?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2014, 06:43 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,345,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
It is quite different situation . In regions of Russia is no genocide has been going on for over 20 years against the Russian Ukraine. this is the first . Second Crimea was part of Russia before and Sevastopol city of Russian glory . Not Ukrainian or whatever there . Third illegitimate government violates the constitution of Ukraine t rights of any person . Fourth illegitimate government obeys the west and fascists who have made pogroms . In reality, have no real positive motives besides getting money for this revolution . Russia , Ukraine and Belarus are inseparable part of each other. You do not support the Ukrainians. you support the Nazis and illegitimate power . Ask the British. Would they like to northern Ireland disconnected from England?
What progroms are you talking about???

Old 03-07-2014, 06:50 AM

257 posts, read 518,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
I am pretty sure that the English will respect the Scottish´s decision in terms of this year´s independence referendum. No doubt about that. I know some Ukrainian folks and they are anything but the Nazis. I know there are guys like that among the opposition and I do not appretiate that. But the Ukrainians, at least those living in a western part of Ukraine, just do not want to share your values. They simply want to go to Europe. And there is nothing wrong about it

Old 03-07-2014, 06:51 AM

261 posts, read 256,758 times
there will always be excuses. Putin wants Crimea, (and maybe Eastern Ukraine)
everything else is propaganda, distraction.
Think logical - it doesn't make sense what Putin, Lawrow, Churkin say.
They don't address the critical points. Where is the Russian response
to the 10 points from the State Department ?

Old 03-07-2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Pretty much seems like most Russians (on here) believe blindly what they read on RT. Most of which seems like propaganda.

Russia certainly isn't obeying international treaties and breaks international law just like the US. Again: Your argument seems to be that everybody should just ignore international law because America is doing it at times (just like Russia did it before. Remember Georgia?). Also, your soldiers just denied OECD and UN observers entry to Crimea...

There is no genocide in the Ukraine.

It seems like Russia is thinking that only they are the ones with legitimate power in Eastern Ukraine. At least you guys are acting like that.

I don't even know how to comment on nonsense like that.
Again you are clueless . As for Georgia . Georgia attacked South Ossetia and Russian peacekeepers. In response, Russia has taken action . It proved an international commission . Not me. Why are you still talking about this nonsense about Georgia ? Who trained the Georgians gave them weapons and ordered an attack on civilians ? Examine the question correctly. Examine the report of the international commission that investigated the incident and did not say any more of this nonsense .Why when the U.S. ( it creates them always , constantly and everywhere ) you are silent? You like pets who are afraid that your host nada by the pope .There is no genocide ? You ask this Russian who live there and how they are forbidden to speak in Russian and be Russian . first ordered that the illegal government is established law banning the Russian language in Ukraine. You do not have relatives there . So do not say that you do not know .In Crimea valid legal authority which elected citizens of Ukraine legally . Not the power that came at gunpoint . You want to be in your country who either created a new power which is not in your best interest and violate your constitution ? You'll maintain that power which previously chose themselves , or that which is forced upon you without your demand at gunpoint ?Stupidity ? You probably knew very little about the economy and who supplies resources for the EU. Germany feeds you and germanium suffer great losses. you probably need a primary school for the course of the economy and geography.

Old 03-07-2014, 07:00 AM

what does Medvedev say ?
Nothing. Maybe he now thinks this is not important.
Maybe he was ordered to be silent.

//www.facebook.com/Dmitry.Medvedev

22 hours ago:
In a statement to the civil registry office soon will be submitted over the Internet. This will save time.

yesterday:
Thanks to the system of monitoring of ACCIDENT ambulance crews will be able to more quickly
arrive on the scene.

March 4:
Innovation in the construction of low cost. But they will make the construction technology
environmentally friendly and durable.

March 3:
This week in # Sochi will start on the Paralympic Games. They have to be at the highest level.
Athletes good luck! Our paralimpijcam prowess and will to win is not to occupy.
We will be cheering for them!

March 2:
I write much on Facebook about the situation around our closest neighbour-Ukraine.
Write very different, can appreciate. My position is that Russia is ready to develop
multifaceted respectful relations with brotherly Ukraine. Mutually beneficial and effective.
But Ukraine is not a group of people that the blood on the Maidan, seized power in violation
of the Constitution and other laws of your state. It's the whole country. Very different people.
Ukrainians, Russians, Tatars, Jews. Other nations living in harmony.
Yes, the credibility of President Bill Clinton is almost negligible, but that does not negate
the fact that the Constitution he is the legitimate head of State. If he is guilty before
Ukraine-get impeachment proceedings according to the Ukrainian Constitution (art. 111)
and judge him. Everything else is arbitrary. The seizure of power. So this will be very fragile.
Will a new coup. The new blood.
Russia needs a strong and stable Ukraine. Predictable and economically wealthy partner.
Not the poor relation, always standing with outstretched hand. About all that was said
yesterday a latter-day Ukrainian rulers.

Old 03-07-2014, 07:10 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,728,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
there will always be excuses. Putin wants Crimea, (and maybe Eastern Ukraine)
everything else is propaganda, distraction.
Think logical - it doesn't make sense what Putin, Lawrow, Churkin say.
They don't address the critical points. Where is the Russian response
to the 10 points from the State Department ?
What does Russia have to respond to the State Department? How does this whole thing have anything to with the the White House? What is the US, something sort of supreme court of the world? There is international laws... wait, the US never cared about international laws when itself needs to attack someone, did it?

If the Kremlin asked 10 questions about America's invasion into Iraq and bombing of Serbia, will the State Department respond?

Washington only cares about the legality of things when it suits their agenda. When it doesn't, they don't give a **** about whether an intervention is legal or not.

Old 03-07-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiri View Post
I am pretty sure that the English will respect the Scottish´s decision in terms of this year´s independence referendum. No doubt about that. I know some Ukrainian folks and they are anything but the Nazis. I know there are guys like that among the opposition and I do not appretiate that. But the Ukrainians, at least those living in a western part of Ukraine, just do not want to share your values. They simply want to go to Europe. And there is nothing wrong about it
Illegal authorities did not want to . What can they do for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people ? It's nothing. the same as we got in the 90s when the country was ruled by corrupt government and the CIA office . Who will help Ukraine? EU? The U.S.? HOW? They can not even help themselves. Where today Romania is booming ? If the EU and the United States wanted to help people , they have allocated money for the modernization of the country and the entire economic system . But they can only allocate 100 million instead of $ 100 billion minimum required . . Instead, the U.S. has allocated $ 5 billion to pay for the revolution and infinite limit in the country. Is this normal? That you support? You little Afghanistan, Iraq and Yugoslavia ? How do you help them ? Ask them what good west brought them ? They thrive today? (U.S. seized)unemployment and just took advantage of bastards who found smash everything for money, sold his honor and conscience .
Maydanovtsy for them is earnings. This is stupid people who do not think about the consequences.

jiri,I do not think that you would support terrorists power, if it happened in your country. You are forbidden to talk in their native language and to violate the Constitution of your country. Or am I wrong? Then why are you for them?

With regard to the Crimea. Crimea has always had the right to choose their own future. It says in their constitution. Than they are guided today.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-07-2014 at 07:23 AM..

Old 03-07-2014, 07:20 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,619,209 times
Quote:
This whole Crimea thing was.. how should I put it ? A sitting duck.
Well let's put a fork in it. It's done, a done deal. The Ukraine will never be able t influence anything there now. If anything Putin has his 'loaf'. And Mr. Lavrov who i really thought may apply some rationality to the situation just can't 'understand' sanctions' at this point?. I have to say he has the gall to say something as it is 'impossible to work honestly under the threat of ultimatums and sanctions'.

And a history lesson. In 1812, that 'master' of Europe, Napoleon took a ride to visit Moscow. My Russian friends know the history. Oh he got Moscow burned alright but things didn't work out a planned. I wonder if soemthing like that could happen to Mr. Putin. i.e. overreaching. If Mr. Putin errs here in this Ukrainian bizness he may see his political stature wind up along the lines of that Napoleonic 'Berezina' miltary disaster.

To press the pressure, 'doors' are being closed right now as we speak. I'm intrigued how all this 'end' or will it be a sore that never heals?

Old 03-07-2014, 07:23 AM

2 German experts about the situation wrt. the law of nations
denying Putin's and Churkov's excuses/arguments
http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/krim218.html
http://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/voelkerrecht-ukraine100.html

where are the Russian law experts ?

(remember, Putin promised to Ban ki-moon on the phone Russia
would act in accordance with international laws. That's also what Putin claimed
in the interview some days ago)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe