Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2014, 08:16 AM

435 posts, read 420,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
I think, you misunderstood. I don't think, they are "connected" with Russian troops, either.
Simply we spoke about the Right sector and about that that it threatens us (as Turchynov told). Whether and you asked suddenly is threat the Russian army: ) And I thought that you connect these 2 factors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 08:18 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Simply we spoke about the Right sector and about that that it threatens us (as Turchynov told). Whether and you asked suddenly is threat the Russian army: ) And I thought that you connect these 2 factors.
What I actually meant is that the Russian troops at the border are waiting for the situation in the Ukraine to get out of control.

Old 03-28-2014, 08:22 AM

Quote:
I think, they are against everybody: East and West alike, including Ukraine itself.

They are against everybody who is not one of them.
It not absolutely truth. Heads of the Right sector in regions very clever and educated people. And now they found proofs of murder of Muzychko police.
Therefore now them will make "the most terrible threat" to Ukraine and will try to liquidate.

Old 03-28-2014, 08:24 AM

Quote:
What I actually meant is that the Russian troops at the border are waiting for the situation in the Ukraine to get out of control.
I they think wait who will take part in "presidential race" We will see it now, in 3 days probably.

Old 03-28-2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:

Do you think, some Right Sector "members" may have Russian citizenship?
I don't know.
Either Ukrainians, or agents of the Kremlin, or agents of CIA. There are many versions at us, and there are no proofs.
I see only that that "destroy" them. The following step - "Svoboda" destruction probably (on the example of Miroshnichenko we see it).

Old 03-28-2014, 09:19 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
From the looks of it we're kind of at another level in these 'relations'. So many 'agendas', so many ways to say 'destabilize'. Ukraine needs to get some more control over its political representation. The more they have a problem with it the more real bad stuff could go on from Mr. Puti's end. Nice grist for his mill. That boy will not sit back. It's to his advantage to have Ukraine not 'settled' at all in that area at all. And I hope Crimea civil war doesn't happen. If so, 'ad-van-tage' to Putin.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:32 AM

"Obama: Russia must pull back troops from Ukraine border"

"I think there's a strong sense of Russian nationalism and a sense that somehow the West has taken advantage of Russia in the past, " Mr Obama said... the US has "no interest in circling Russia" and "no interest in Ukraine beyond letting Ukrainian people make their own decisions about their own lives"."

BBC News - Obama: Russia must pull back troops from Ukraine border

Old 03-28-2014, 09:50 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
I am aware that there is a standoff right now in Kiew (sorry I learnt to spell it like that in school, nearly half a century ago, and I'm a man of habit, so I' m not going to write Kiyv to accommodate the pc brigade, and I'd rather have to deal with "Peking" than "Beijing" but that's just me , an uncompromising reactionary -for some things at least).
I dearly wish that the Nationalists of "the Right sector" overpower those in power now, who are the worst arse lickers of the West!

Old 03-28-2014, 09:51 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Just because he says the West has no interest in that, does not mean it is like that, to the contrary. It is like with those people making statements about race, but saying they are not racists themselves. I am not so sure yet if Obama is a mere liar or simply doesn't have a clue about what his country has been doing around the world for decades...

Apart from that Russia does not HAVE TO do anything just because other people say so.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Just because he says the West has no interest in that, does not mean it is like that, to the contrary. It is like with those people making statements about race, but saying they are not racists themselves. I am not so sure yet if Obama is a mere liar or simply doesn't have a clue about what his country has been doing around the world for decades...

Apart from that Russia does not HAVE TO do anything just because other people say so.
I absolutely agree with you.

I also firmly believe that Russia has no business in telling Ukrainians how to go with their lives and what direction the country should take.

They should take the hike with their military and with their Fuehrer.

In other words, Ukraine does not HAVE to be a part of the corrupt and totalitarian Putin's regime just because Putin wants so.

Last edited by movingwiththewind; 03-28-2014 at 10:20 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe