Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2014, 04:44 AM

435 posts, read 420,425 times

Advertisements

About the "Right sector" vs Avakov: it is clear to all that killed Sasha Bely (Muzychko) by the political order.
I think that the "Right sector" helped revolution, and now it isn't necessary to new parliament. Yesterday declared that Sasha Bely 20000 dollars in 2 days prior to its murder offered for that that it left the country. It was offered by the journalist Chernovol on behalf of the new president of Ukraine of Turchynov.
It is similar to the truth I think.
Now there are peace meetings near the Ukrainian parliament, but the palament continues to vote for anti-recessionary laws, it doesn't stir it to work.
And Avakov too continues the work.
Experts wait for attack of Russia to the east during these provocations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 04:47 AM

I still have one question to Russians.
Why inhabitants of the Crimea are given the Russian passports with a registration in.... Magadan? ? ?
I thought at first that it is a joke on the Internet, but called the friends to Tatars, and they told me that it is the truth.
How to understand it? ? ?

P.S. By the way wishing to receive the Russian passports while only 20 000. I won't understand, and where 1 500 000 which on a referendum voted?

Old 03-28-2014, 05:47 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
I have today interesting data for inhabitants of the Crimea: )
This comparison of food prices in Russia (Ryazan) and in Simferopol. The first column is the prices of Russia (in rubles and transfer to the Ukrainian hryvnias), and the second column is the prices of Ukraine (Crimea).
And after all poor old women received their pension in an old size and while increases didn't see...
Therefore now they will receive the prices of Russia and pension of Ukraine.
There came the first days of "enlightenment of inhabitants of the Crimea":
Prices in Russia are different by region, it is normal.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:51 AM

Quote:
I still have one question to Russians.
Why inhabitants of the Crimea are given the Russian passports with a registration in.... Magadan? ? ?
I thought at first that it is a joke on the Internet, but called the friends to Tatars, and they told me that it is the truth.
How to understand it? ? ?

P.S. By the way wishing to receive the Russian passports while only 20 000. I won't understand, and where 1 500 000 which on a referendum voted?
I think, it is a joke. Give evidence that the registration is really from Magadan.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I think, it is a joke. Give evidence that the registration is really from Magadan.
Why to me to say lies? I told that I have many friends in the Crimea.
It to me was told by Tatars, my friends.
You have proofs that it is a lie? So give them.
By the way my familiar Tatars now sit in the houses with the weapon and wait for meeting of Kurultai and also holding the referendum wait.

Old 03-28-2014, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Prices in Russia are different by region, it is normal.
Normally to have the Ukrainian pension and the Russian prices? You in general understood about what I wrote?

Old 03-28-2014, 06:00 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,107 times
"Russia, Ukraine and the West"

"...But behind the scenes, everyone understands that Moscow is sending a message to the West: “We are willing to tolerate independence of the former Soviet republics only insofar as they strictly follow our agenda. Anything else will be interpreted as hostile and anti-Russian.”

In the case of Ukraine, the ultimate goals are to strip its people of their sovereignty, prevent stronger ties between Ukraine and other European countries, and bring Ukraine back under the Russian control..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/op...west.html?_r=0

Old 03-28-2014, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Normally to have the Ukrainian pension and the Russian prices? You in general understood about what I wrote?
Russia is big. Prices are different everywhere. Why did you decide that food prices in the Crimea should be as in Ryazan?
And pensions will eventually become more.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Why to me to say lies? I told that I have many friends in the Crimea.
It to me was told by Tatars, my friends.
You have proofs that it is a lie? So give them.
By the way my familiar Tatars now sit in the houses with the weapon and wait for meeting of Kurultai and also holding the referendum wait.
What I saw on the internet - it's a fake. People do not know the look of registration in Russia.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Russia is big. Prices are different everywhere. Why did you decide that food prices in the Crimea should be as in Ryazan?
And pensions will eventually become more.
I am not an old woman from the Crimea, I it don't need to speak: )
It will be genocide of inhabitants of the Crimea unfortunately.
Putin will do now all to increase number of refugees from the Crimea, 2 000 000 hungry mouths aren't necessary to it: )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe