Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2014, 06:23 AM

435 posts, read 420,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
What I saw on the internet - it's a fake. People do not know the look of registration in Russia.
You Russians at all don't recognize obvious things and you don't know anything.
How inhabitants of the Crimea can register in the Crimea now as citizens of Russia? In the Crimea there are no establishments on registration which would belong to Russia. Therefore they can register inhabitants of the Crimea/Russians only in Russia. In the Crimea they can be registered only as citizens of Ukraine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 06:24 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
I am not an old woman from the Crimea, I it don't need to speak: )
It will be genocide of inhabitants of the Crimea unfortunately.
Putin will do now all to increase number of refugees from the Crimea, 2 000 000 hungry mouths aren't necessary to it:
)
You are crazy.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You are crazy.
I think that in the Crimea civil war in 2-3 months when inhabitants of the Crimea will understand everything up to the end will begin.
Wait.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:46 AM

Inhabitants of the Crimea now can have such destiny as well as inhabitants of Sochi. Here article where destruction of the house of one family is described. This house stood there where the stadium for the Olympic Games-2014 in Sochi had to be constructed.

Ã*þÑÂÑÂøÑÂ: ÿрøýуôøтõûьý þõ òыÑÂõûõýøõ ÿþÿøрðõт þûøüÿøùÑÂúøõ øôõðûы (×ðÑÂòûõýøõ Human Rights Watch) / ÞûøüÿøùÑÂúøù áþчø / ßрøòõтáþчø.Ñ€à ‘Æ’

Ã’ áþчø òыÑÂõÃȄÂÑŽÑ‚ ûюôõù ø÷ ôþüþò. Þûõó Ãâ€ÃµÑ€Ã¸Ã¿Ã°ÑÂúð ÿþÑÂтрþøт ýð ÑÂтþü üõÑÂтõ ÑÂûøтýыù úþттõôöýыù ÿþÑÂõûþú ø ÑÂÑ…Ñ‚-úûуñ - ýþòþÑÂÑ‚ÑŒ ø÷ руñрøúø Ûøчýыõ ôÃ

https://www.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/231765/

http://www.sochi-express.ru/sochi/news/sochi/19092

Ã’ áþчø òыÑÂõÃȄÂÑŽÑ‚ ÑÂõüью ø÷ ÿÑÂтýðôцðтø чõûþòõú | ÃœðúÑÂ

http://www.forumsolidarnost.com/foru...read.php?t=131

from 2009 to 2013 in one only Imereti lowland where build the main stadium of Games, ice arenas and the Olympic village, more than 1300 households and the land plots were withdrawn from citizens (according to administration of Krasnodar Krai)

Old 03-28-2014, 07:53 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,149,764 times
"Ukraine leader Turchynov warns of far-right threat"

"Right Sector activists blocked the parliament (Rada) building in Kiev on Thursday night and smashed windows."

BBC News - Ukraine leader Turchynov warns of far-right threat

The new government of Ukraine may have got a little problem.

I think, these people from the Right Sector are not against Russian speaking ethnic population living in the Eastern Ukraine.

I think, they are against everybody: East and West alike, including Ukraine itself.

They are against everybody who is not one of them.

Last edited by movingwiththewind; 03-28-2014 at 08:01 AM..

Old 03-28-2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
"Ukraine leader Turchynov warns of far-right threat"

"Right Sector activists blocked the parliament (Rada) building in Kiev on Thursday night and smashed windows."

BBC News - Ukraine leader Turchynov warns of far-right threat

The new government of Ukraine may have got a little problem.
It not a problem actually for us. Our parliament simply gets rid of "unnecessary" allies.
Why nobody reads the previous pages of a forum? It is a problem when one question is discussed on five times more.

Old 03-28-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:
It not a problem actually for us. Our parliament simply gets rid of "unnecessary" allies.
Why nobody reads the previous pages of a forum? It is a problem when one question is discussed on five times more.
You think, it's not a problem? Why do you think it was a problem for Yanukovitch but not a problem for the new government?

What do you think all those Russian troops are doing on the Russian/Ukrainian border?

Last edited by movingwiththewind; 03-28-2014 at 08:12 AM..

Old 03-28-2014, 08:04 AM

In Kazakhstan the Russian rocket started from the Kapustin Yar spaceport broke. Accident or... ?

Old 03-28-2014, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
You think, it's not a problem?

What do you think all those Russian troops are doing on the Russian/Ukrainian border?
I don't think yet that the Right sector is connected with the Russian armies on our border. But I certainly can't know the truth.
Many people at us now accuse the Right sector of provocations and that during these provocations they distract attention and at this time the Russian armies will attack.

The brother of my friend by the way is mobilized in the Chernigov , there now there are a lot of Russian armies and speak that they will attack Kiev. It goes there on March 28. As soon as there will be from it information from border, I will write.

But we have some more days before that candidates for president of Ukraine submitted applications for participation. While Tymoshenko has no competitors. And if there are no other candidates for these 3 days, and Tymoshenko will be a president, Putin I think won't attack Ukraine. Because it his "friend".

Old 03-28-2014, 08:13 AM

Quote:
I don't think yet that the Right sector is connected with the Russian armies on our border.

I think, you misunderstood. I don't think, they are "connected" with Russian troops, either.

Although, who knows... Good idea.

Do you think, some Right Sector "members" may have Russian citizenship?

Last edited by movingwiththewind; 03-28-2014 at 08:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe