Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2018, 12:57 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Chemical attack is nonsense. Anyone can blow up a barrel of chlorine. This is not an attack. If an army attacks with chemical weapons, hundreds and thousands of people be killed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2018, 01:33 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Chemical attack is nonsense. Anyone can blow up a barrel of chlorine. This is not an attack. If an army attacks with chemical weapons, hundreds and thousands of people be killed.
You are clearly knowing Assad is a brutal animal with his friend Vova Ptn

Old 04-11-2018, 01:33 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,495,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
As much as I do not like Putin authoritarianism, I wish our president was as much as a 1/4 of a statesman as he is....calm, polite (so far) compared to the childish twitterstorm...I bet you are one of his voters....
You do not even realize why Russia may not retaliate (as long as it is a "face saving" operation and regime change is not on the table) even if an attack is performed...you would childishly claim that would be because "Russia was scared":
Trump has always been an eccentricedia attention seeking who**. He's no Reagan or even Sanders. That being said, he won the election fair and square and has his collusion with Russia hasn't been proven. Even if Russia did interfere in the election, it doesn't link to Trump directly
He may have had business ties with Russian personnel, bit I don't know if it goes beyond that.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:52 PM

3 posts, read 1,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksim_frolov View Post
chemical attack is nonsense. Anyone can blow up a barrel of chlorine. This is not an attack. If an army attacks with chemical weapons, hundreds and thousands of people be killed.
вот ты похож на ебучего троля, ведешь себя как говно.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:54 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,300,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
That being said, he won the election fair and square
Totally agree

Quote:
and has his collusion with Russia hasn't been proven. Even if Russia did interfere in the election, it doesn't link to Trump directly
He may have had business ties with Russian personnel, bit I don't know if it goes beyond that.
Do not get me started on that...this nonsense Russophobia launched by the Democrats bear a lot of responsibility for getting us in the current situation....he "needs to act tough" on Russia...

The establishment and their MSM lackeys want war....be careful what you wish for.

Old 04-11-2018, 01:56 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Dude, destroyers use active sonar, they are not trying to hide at all.
I've heard that submariners look at it this way. There's submarines and there's targets. I'm not going to try to explain submarine warfare to you. Your understanding appears to come from old WWII black and white movies when destroyers did rely on active sonar. It's not like that anymore.

Anyway. Russian aircraft armed with KH-35 missiles confirmed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRSfmjdcIv8

Old 04-11-2018, 02:07 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
MWR. Trump has had dealings with Russians since the 1990s. There was a time American lenders wouldn't even be seen in the same room with him. Then the Russians who needed to invest their loot came to New York. The man owes certain people a lot. A lot of people in DC owe a lot too. I know there are PACs that have an interest in Putins demise active in US ploitics and they have a lot of power.

Old 04-11-2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenalin1988 View Post
вот ты похож на ебучего троля, ведешь себя как говно.

http://bestmemes.ru/_nw/11/98711384.jpg

Old 04-11-2018, 02:09 PM

3 posts, read 1,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksim_frolov View Post
Лови обратно, чурка

Old 04-11-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Anyway. Russian aircraft armed with KH-35 missiles confirmed.
Also there is several anti-ship systems Bastion.

https://youtu.be/294by85-JqU

I hope the attack will be canceled. All this is too dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe