Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2022, 01:08 PM

36 posts, read 23,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Oh, is this what took over the former Two Guys / Something else / Brooklyn Pizza place?
Yes, in the strip between Hardees and Papas and Beer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2022, 01:16 PM

17,563 posts, read 15,226,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piljam View Post
Yes, in the strip between Hardees and Papas and Beer.

I had seen something else was in there, but didn't notice what it was. May have to give it a shot.

Old 05-25-2022, 08:36 PM

1,002 posts, read 1,048,899 times
Quote:
I've been several times with the fam. It is really good. The Viejo Oeste is fantastic! The atmosphere is really cool. It is a very unique place. We love their food and service.
Thanks for the reply. I plan to visit tomorrow.

Old 05-28-2022, 12:24 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Jiffy Lube and Caliber Collision.
Thanks g-man!

Old 05-29-2022, 08:54 AM

1,002 posts, read 1,048,899 times
Quote:
I've been several times with the fam. It is really good. The Viejo Oeste is fantastic! The atmosphere is really cool. It is a very unique place. We love their food and service.
Thanks - I look forward to visiting

Old 05-30-2022, 09:28 PM

13 posts, read 13,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
My daughter went on a trip to Cali this past week. I told her she had to try In-and-Out. She did on the way to the airport.

She said the place was very busy, but very overhyped. She didn't understand the the excitement over it saying we have much better or at least equal hamburger joints here in the Palmetto State.

To each his/her own, we all have different tastes. I'll disagree with her and say, for the price, we don't have anything here in SC that matches In/Out. I've had it a few times, and yes, worth the hype. We do have some other places here that cost more and have excellent burgers.

Old 05-31-2022, 05:19 AM

9,496 posts, read 9,804,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar9 View Post
To each his/her own, we all have different tastes. I'll disagree with her and say, for the price, we don't have anything here in SC that matches In/Out. I've had it a few times, and yes, worth the hype. We do have some other places here that cost more and have excellent burgers.
I agree that for the most part In-and-Out is very good. Possibly she just had a bad cook that day. Which is bummer for her.

Old 05-31-2022, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
I agree that for the most part In-and-Out is very good. Possibly she just had a bad cook that day. Which is bummer for her.

It's the 'for the price' part that I totally agree with. The burgers weren't jaw droppingly good.. They were.. Better than your average fast food burger.. But once you take the price into account.. I mean, not only the fact that it's in California (generally) where everything is more expensive..

It's a hell of a good burger for what you pay for it.

Old 05-31-2022, 11:23 AM

1,947 posts, read 2,756,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
It's the 'for the price' part that I totally agree with. The burgers weren't jaw droppingly good.. They were.. Better than your average fast food burger.. But once you take the price into account.. I mean, not only the fact that it's in California (generally) where everything is more expensive..

It's a hell of a good burger for what you pay for it.
Help me out. Is it:

1. Weren’t jaw droppingly good?
2. Better than average fast food burger?
3. Hell of a good burger?

Old 05-31-2022, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmanpals View Post
Help me out. Is it:

1. Weren’t jaw droppingly good?
2. Better than average fast food burger?
3. Hell of a good burger?

All of the above.

Isn't like they're the best burgers ever.. though they are better than average of comparable places.

However, once you take the price into account. That raises them up a not insignificant amount.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area