Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2021, 04:19 AM

1,002 posts, read 1,049,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmanpals View Post
Anyone been to the 4 Aces Kitchen, the new restaurant started by the former owners of Tipsy Taco? https://www.4aceskitchenandcocktails...aLkhFW6pvfToZg
I was there Thursday last week. Great atmosphere great menu. I definitely plan to return
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2021, 06:11 AM

192 posts, read 207,310 times
Culver's in house real estate person for the southeast told me they are under contract in Simpsonville and are scouting for spots to potentially put locations in Spartanburg-Boiling Springs and Anderson-Clemson areas. When they make it public soon, we will see where they are located in Simpsonville since she was not allowed to disclose yet.

Also, Texas chain Cavender's Boot City considering Anderson and Greenville locations. Boot Barn considering a Spartanburg location.

Old 05-30-2021, 10:26 PM

17,574 posts, read 15,243,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.brayden.sherman View Post
Culver's in house real estate person for the southeast told me they are under contract in Simpsonville and are scouting for spots to potentially put locations in Spartanburg-Boiling Springs and Anderson-Clemson areas. When they make it public soon, we will see where they are located in Simpsonville since she was not allowed to disclose yet.

Also, Texas chain Cavender's Boot City considering Anderson and Greenville locations. Boot Barn considering a Spartanburg location.

The old Ruby Tuesday's location would be a good guess.

Old 06-01-2021, 10:58 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,236,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.brayden.sherman View Post
Cavender's, Boot Barn's competitor, is expanding into Georgia. Three stores are in development in Locust Grove, Marietta, and Snellville.

Old 06-01-2021, 11:54 AM

I know this pushes the limits of here.. But I was down in Abbeville over the weekend.. The old bank at the corner of 72 and I believe it's S Main st there has been demoed and something is going up. Style of the building it looks like perhaps a Wendy's. Anyone know for certain?

Old 06-01-2021, 12:40 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,013,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I know this pushes the limits of here.. But I was down in Abbeville over the weekend.. The old bank at the corner of 72 and I believe it's S Main st there has been demoed and something is going up. Style of the building it looks like perhaps a Wendy's. Anyone know for certain?
Hardee's replacement.

https://www.indexjournal.com/news/ab...38bbbc919.html

Old 06-01-2021, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post

Huh.. CKE must have divested that store, because that was an original Flagstar one.

I'd be surprised at been there since the 80's.. I seem to recall it being built in the 70's. It was one of the old style with the bathrooms on the outside before a remodel.

Old 06-01-2021, 05:50 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,013,184 times
Quote:
Huh.. CKE must have divested that store, because that was an original Flagstar one.

I'd be surprised at been there since the 80's.. I seem to recall it being built in the 70's. It was one of the old style with the bathrooms on the outside before a remodel.
I believe you are correct. My grandmother lived there back in the 70's. As a child I remember it being there. Drive thru lanes weren't a thing back then either.

On the way to the beach seems like there was a Hardee's with restrooms on the outside too near Marion as late as just 10 to 15 years ago. I believe it was replaced with a new one a few years back.

Old 06-08-2021, 07:34 AM

9,495 posts, read 9,811,110 times
Quote:
The old Ruby Tuesday's location would be a good guess.
That has always been tough location to turn left into and out of during busy times. Culver's would have much more traffic. They should to do some realigning or moving the entrance somehow.

But if traffic count is what they are looking for, that location would be it.

Old 06-08-2021, 09:35 AM

6 posts, read 6,384 times
Escape Artist in Greenville is opening a new location at Hampton Station this fall!

https://upstatebusinessjournal.com/b...mpton-station/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area