Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2022, 06:55 PM

5,162 posts, read 7,355,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.brayden.sherman View Post
Wanted to let everybody know that I have gotten a construction bid for what I am assuming will be the first Upstate SC location for NC based Biscuitville.

They will be building a new Biscuitville in between Culver's and Zaxby's on Wade Hampton Blvd in Greer (5966 Wade Hampton Blvd).

I was previously told they have plans to do other locations throughout the Upstate in areas like Greenville, Spartanburg, Easley, Duncan, Anderson, etc (wherever they can find sites).
Good news thanks for update. Biscuitville has good product.
Now just waiting for update on Whataburger when details become available.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2022, 01:53 PM

300 posts, read 254,747 times
I spoke with Biscuitville corporate headquarters and they said they have no plans to build any restaurants in South Carolina at this time.

Old 06-17-2022, 06:47 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,524,243 times
Saw an ad somewhere Mauldin Burger King is now hiring.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:18 PM

71 posts, read 96,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nans123 View Post
I spoke with Biscuitville corporate headquarters and they said they have no plans to build any restaurants in South Carolina at this time.
The address for owner of parcel is 1414 YANCEYVILLE ST STE 300 GREENSBORO NC 27405 which is Biscuitville. Sold to them earlier this year.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:31 PM

300 posts, read 254,747 times
Just telling you what there corporate office said. We will see!

Old 06-18-2022, 05:49 AM

503 posts, read 693,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nans123 View Post
Just telling you what there corporate office said. We will see!

Ive learned with corporate offices that the left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing . This would be a great addition if it comes but I'm not going to hold my breath on anything anymore. Ive been waiting for checkers to return since 2018 when they said they were looking at the area again and still nothing.

Old 06-18-2022, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
Ive learned with corporate offices that the left hand doesn't always know what the right hand is doing . This would be a great addition if it comes but I'm not going to hold my breath on anything anymore. Ive been waiting for checkers to return since 2018 when they said they were looking at the area again and still nothing.
I think Checkers may have changed their mind since the pandemic and they let Cook-Out steal all their potential business. Not really a competitive spot for them anymore.

Old 06-19-2022, 06:53 AM

503 posts, read 693,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
I think Checkers may have changed their mind since the pandemic and they let Cook-Out steal all their potential business. Not really a competitive spot for them anymore.

I think they picked Columbia first, They have 2 new locations opening up there sometime late summer/early fall. So fingers crossed we are next.

Old 06-19-2022, 02:28 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,014,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerSC View Post
Haven't been in a while but I heard Cook-Out had a jump in price. From what my friend said doesn't seem like such a bargain anymore for the trays. Did they go up to like 7 bucks or more if you add on something like tomato? He said his tray was over 10 bucks but not sure what the heck he added. Don't think I have ever spent that much there on a meal.

Old 06-19-2022, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Haven't been in a while but I heard Cook-Out had a jump in price. From what my friend said doesn't seem like such a bargain anymore for the trays. Did they go up to like 7 bucks or more if you add on something like tomato? He said his tray was over 10 bucks but not sure what the heck he added. Don't think I have ever spent that much there on a meal.
Unfortunately due to the current gas prices, inflation, and supply chain shortage everybody has had to raise prices recently. But what was good about Cook-Out you could add an entree item such as a hot dog as a side item choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area