Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2022, 04:06 PM

28 posts, read 31,335 times

Advertisements

https://www.goupstate.com/story/news...sc/9763076002/

CHEF'STORE is planning to open a new location at 300 W. Blackstock Road in Spartanburg this fall.

US Foods Holding Corp. made the announcement Friday. CHEF'STORE is meant to be a "one-stop shop" according to the statement. The store will offer everything restaurant operators, chefs, community groups and families could need for their kitchens.

The 33,000- square-foot facility will be the fourth CHEF'STORE location in South Carolina, joining other stores in Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Columbia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2022, 03:17 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,013,184 times
According to Google info, Chipotle @ Cherrydale Market on N. Pleasantburg opens on June16. Look like it has a drive thru window too.

Old 06-07-2022, 05:54 PM

266 posts, read 300,706 times
In and Out is a fast burger joint, decent, but will never compare to a real restaurant like grill Mark's for burgers. It's still a fast food joint, Albiet a little better.

Old 06-07-2022, 07:14 PM

26 posts, read 30,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
According to Google info, Chipotle @ Cherrydale Market on N. Pleasantburg opens on June16. Look like it has a drive thru window too.
I will stick with Cucho's across the street. it is local and better.

Old 06-07-2022, 08:18 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,013,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorsguy View Post
I will stick with Cucho's across the street. it is local and better.
Yes I love Cucho's. It is great.

Old 06-08-2022, 03:25 AM

1,947 posts, read 2,758,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Yes I love Cucho's. It is great.
I’ll do both as both are excellent. They are completely different restaurants, but both employ locals and both add to our economy.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:12 AM

1,947 posts, read 2,758,484 times
“Greenville cheesesteak shop owners bringing Philly hoagies to Overbrook.†https://www.postandcourier.com/green..._medium=social

Old 06-16-2022, 10:01 AM

192 posts, read 207,310 times
Wanted to let everybody know that I have gotten a construction bid for what I am assuming will be the first Upstate SC location for NC based Biscuitville.

They will be building a new Biscuitville in between Culver's and Zaxby's on Wade Hampton Blvd in Greer (5966 Wade Hampton Blvd).

I was previously told they have plans to do other locations throughout the Upstate in areas like Greenville, Spartanburg, Easley, Duncan, Anderson, etc (wherever they can find sites).

Old 06-16-2022, 10:08 AM

70 posts, read 67,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.brayden.sherman View Post
Wanted to let everybody know that I have gotten a construction bid for what I am assuming will be the first Upstate SC location for NC based Biscuitville.

They will be building a new Biscuitville in between Culver's and Zaxby's on Wade Hampton Blvd in Greer (5966 Wade Hampton Blvd).

I was previously told they have plans to do other locations throughout the Upstate in areas like Greenville, Spartanburg, Easley, Duncan, Anderson, etc (wherever they can find sites).
Good/bad news. Food is pretty good, but only open morning-lunch and all the locations I know of in central NC have Chick-Fil-A style lines. Should make for interesting traffic in that area.

Old 06-16-2022, 01:54 PM

1,998 posts, read 4,608,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim.brayden.sherman View Post

my wife is from Greensboro NC (headquarters of Biscuitville) and I've been going (occasionally) since the 1990's; great service and BV sources locally; step above Bojangles, etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area