Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2022, 11:20 AM

17,567 posts, read 15,226,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Bring back Boston Market, Quiznos, Fazolis, Bob Evan’s, Etc. The new stuff sucks.

You can keep Boston Market and Quiznos. Didn't care for either or those. The last two.. I don't overly MISS them, but.. Yeah, they certainly weren't bad or anything.

I go by that BK in Mauldin every day.. I didn't notice anything this morning, but I wasn't looking. Would make sense if they did open today.. I think they'd want to be open for the weekend. They did have a new sign out yesterday evening when I went by.. Just "One BK Store, coming right up" or something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2022, 11:29 AM

4 posts, read 4,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
You can keep Boston Market and Quiznos. Didn't care for either or those. The last two.. I don't overly MISS them, but.. Yeah, they certainly weren't bad or anything.

I go by that BK in Mauldin every day.. I didn't notice anything this morning, but I wasn't looking. Would make sense if they did open today.. I think they'd want to be open for the weekend. They did have a new sign out yesterday evening when I went by.. Just "One BK Store, coming right up" or something like that.
Yep. Just saw a post from the City of Mauldin Facebook page after I posted this with pictures of the ribbon cutting today.

Old 09-04-2022, 11:27 AM

128 posts, read 76,637 times
Quote:
Bring back Boston Market, Quiznos, Fazolis, Bob Evan’s, Etc. The new stuff sucks.
There's a Boston Market in Asheville and Fazoli's in Columbia. Quiznos was more like a pyramid scheme than anything else. I never cared much for Bob Evan's.

Old 09-05-2022, 04:41 AM

5,159 posts, read 7,346,591 times
Quote:
Bring back a Big Boy. Famous classic American diner and famous double decker burger. Plus soup and salad bar, buffett bar, breakfast bar, Pappy Parker fried chicken, strawberry pie, hot fudge cake. Or perhaps return the former southern Big Boy franchise, Shoneys. But would rather have the iconic Big Boy.

Old 09-05-2022, 06:38 AM

4,600 posts, read 6,007,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromaluski View Post
There's a Boston Market in Asheville and Fazoli's in Columbia. Quiznos was more like a pyramid scheme than anything else. I never cared much for Bob Evan's.
i thought Fazoli's is coming back to the upstate (Anderson) soon.

https://signnn.com/listing-inventory...outh-carolina/

Old 09-06-2022, 09:15 AM

17,567 posts, read 15,226,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
i thought Fazoli's is coming back to the upstate (Anderson) soon.

https://signnn.com/listing-inventory...outh-carolina/

anderson is listed on Fazoli's website as well.

There.. I swear there was one, recently, in Greenwood and in Boiling Springs.. Or am I just confusing Capri's and Fazoli's?

Old 09-06-2022, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
anderson is listed on Fazoli's website as well.

There.. I swear there was one, recently, in Greenwood and in Boiling Springs.. Or am I just confusing Capri's and Fazoli's?
Greenwood had a Fazoli's but not recently. It closed in the 00's. The building now houses Cookout. I believe Capri's is still open and has been there since the 1970's.

Old 09-07-2022, 04:17 AM

1,844 posts, read 2,762,351 times
Gray Moon Breakfast and Brunch on Congaree. Currently open Thu - Sun.

Old 09-07-2022, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeoid View Post
Gray Moon Breakfast and Brunch on Congaree. Currently open Thu - Sun.
I miss the old Lone Star Steakhouse that was originally in that building. Building looks nothing like the rustic decor with elevated bar in the middle it once had and folks throwing peanut shells on the floor.

Last edited by vistatiger; 09-07-2022 at 06:18 AM..

Old 09-07-2022, 07:35 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
I miss the old Lone Star Steakhouse that was originally in that building. Building looks nothing like the rustic decor with elevated bar in the middle it once had and folks throwing peanut shells on the floor.
Thats not the way I remember Lone Star. The bar was on the right as you walked in, and I dont remember it being elevated. Dont remember the peanuts either, but maybe they cahnged it at some poijnt I dont recall. And I agree, I miss it too! And JJrs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area