Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2020, 12:36 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,058,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
You are one hot mess. Perhaps if you would try being less hostile and more truthful you might have some friends
I'm not here to be your friend and you sure aren't mine.

I give just about zero f*cks what some wankers on an internet forum think of me.

I'm not here to play part in some popularity contest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2020, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dltordj View Post
What medical facilities do you go to that have no hand sanitizer? Actually, what grocery store or anywhere outside of your house have you been to that does not have auto hand sanitizer stations? CDC/WHO is putting out a lot of conflicting information. Including that masks arent helpful for the general public. The same CDC telling HCW's a bandana is acceptable PPE as a last resort. No, it not. It's not the public's fault hospitals and medical facilities didnt properly prepare. We knew about this virus last year. People might be jerks for hoarding, but facilities wouldnt normally buy masks from hardware stores. We order mostly from Henry Schein.
As I stated previously, they use an appropriate, approved cleanser like Hibiclens - not snake oil products from a marketing division at GOJO.

I really don't care what grocery stores do. They're free to hang a dispenser of cat **** on the wall if that's what they want to do.

The masks don't work to prevent infection. The masks are useful on those who are already infected to keep the droplets they cough and sneeze out from getting all over everyone else.

Doctors don't wear surgical masks to protect themselves, they wear them to protect the patient.

Old 03-31-2020, 02:38 PM

2,469 posts, read 3,264,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by equid0x View Post
As I stated previously, they use an appropriate, approved cleanser like Hibiclens - not snake oil products from a marketing division at GOJO.

I really don't care what grocery stores do. They're free to hang a dispenser of cat **** on the wall if that's what they want to do.

The masks don't work to prevent infection. The masks are useful on those who are already infected to keep the droplets they cough and sneeze out from getting all over everyone else.

Doctors don't wear surgical masks to protect themselves, they wear them to protect the patient.
How about I take you to visit my administrators. I want you tell them hand sanitizer is snake oil and that they only wear masks to protect patients. Just LOL at you.

Old 03-31-2020, 04:24 PM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times
^^^
Isn't it amazing? He knows everything about literally everything. Between him and lvmensch none of us stand a chance! That's why it's funny to see them both go head to head...

Old 03-31-2020, 04:39 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,835,754 times
Quote:
I'm not here to be your friend and you sure aren't mine.

I give just about zero f*cks what some wankers on an internet forum think of me.

I'm not here to play part in some popularity contest.

I can't figure out what you ARE here for?

Terse, angry, hostile tone and you keep spreading misinformation. When called on it, you gloss over it and insist you are right, even though readily available information proves you are wrong.
Telling other poster to find a new doctor if their current one uses hand sanitizer?

Get a life!

Old 03-31-2020, 07:15 PM

Quote:
How about I take you to visit my administrators. I want you tell them hand sanitizer is snake oil and that they only wear masks to protect patients. Just LOL at you.
Well, if you don't believe the FDA, CDC, and WHO, then I don't know what to tell you.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
[/color][/b]
I can't figure out what you ARE here for?

Terse, angry, hostile tone and you keep spreading misinformation. When called on it, you gloss over it and insist you are right, even though readily available information proves you are wrong.
Telling other poster to find a new doctor if their current one uses hand sanitizer?

Get a life!
Clearly, you did not read what the FDA sent to GOJO about their products.

Look at the constant trolling that goes on this board and wonder why one might be hostile. There are definitely more than a couple posters here needlessly fomenting arguments with sock accounts.

Frankly, I could make a post on this board stating the sky is blue and 4 or 5 of you would argue with me insisting that it's green.

Old 03-31-2020, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Well, if you don't believe the FDA, CDC, and WHO, then I don't know what to tell you.
Please I need you to go on CDC, WHO, FDA website and search hand hygiene and face masks. Look at several articles and not just about Covid.

Old 03-31-2020, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Please I need you to go on CDC, WHO, FDA website and search hand hygiene and face masks. Look at several articles and not just about Covid.
None of them recommend masks or hand sanitizer to the general public.

Old 03-31-2020, 08:40 PM

Quote:
None of them recommend masks or hand sanitizer to the general public.
Everyone please go and also check those out. what is this https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/show...sanitizer.html
https://www.fda.gov/drugs/informatio...s-and-covid-19

Last edited by Prosze; 03-31-2020 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: Add
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas