Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2013, 11:09 PM

75 posts, read 311,576 times

Advertisements

Ummm... Who are you talking about? Im more than sure your not the only one who pays their taxes. I know i do. Anyways you must be bored.smh, sad....well happy new years
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 PM

402 posts, read 812,678 times
No shame in the handout game!! just keep takin that d and that c and pump out a bay-bee. Checks on the way----

Old 01-02-2013, 11:27 PM

Lol your not paying anything if your receiving NYCHA below market housing... Atleast to the fed your paying nothing. People are so naive when it comes to who is footing the bill when it comes to the fed.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:37 PM

226 posts, read 1,099,137 times
Im waiting for Redhook,1 bed. And its taking forever just to be certified ugh

Old 01-03-2013, 12:04 AM

You every called redhook?? Ask the general number info?

Old 01-03-2013, 12:07 AM

Mps, if you dont like it than go some where else. Why are you even on here? Some people need more help than others n just because your paying less dont mean your still not paying... Please just go some where with that. Your probably a nobody living under people, and all them things happen to you thats why you said it. A wic check bouncing? Didnt even know that could happen hahah

Old 01-03-2013, 12:26 AM

510 posts, read 1,444,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mps0909 View Post
Are you getting this apartment because you had to many kids your not financially ready for?? or what, what is the reason, as a taxpayer I think im owed some sort of explanation why your paying below market value?
If you must insult people for the less than ideal living situation that they find themselves in it might be a good idea to make sure you're using the correct form of "too" and "you're." Also capitalization goes a long way. And "I'm" is a contraction. You seem to be very concerned about where tax money is spent- Glad to see my tax money went a long way on your education.

Old 01-03-2013, 02:52 PM

11 posts, read 47,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream207 View Post
Was it outreach? N Did you update them?. And you can complaint.
I did, i wrote 3 letter an everything. They keep telling me to go to the walk-in center, which i might do. But im tired of putting so much energy into this. I feel like telling them f u an this fake NYCHA false hope program !

Old 01-03-2013, 03:10 PM

Tbh,, i feel you, i just think everyone whos had an outreach interview or knows someone whos had an outreach interview needs to get together one day and to the place they had their interview at and all stay till we all get an answer.. I dont understand, why give us interviews if when we are approved we dont get the apartments. ? We dont get called unless there is an apartment available.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1234 View Post
If you must insult people for the less than ideal living situation that they find themselves in it might be a good idea to make sure you're using the correct form of "too" and "you're." Also capitalization goes a long way. And "I'm" is a contraction. You seem to be very concerned about where tax money is spent- Glad to see my tax money went a long way on your education.
I got my point across. I am not on a job interview and do not need to impress anyone with my grammar. Way to change the issue. Lookin for that hood rat p00n on City Data?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery