Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2022, 01:54 PM

199 posts, read 222,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeNYC View Post
I didn't receive an email, they told me I had been approved by the supervisor and was finally waiting for my match when I last called. Was your email from the supervisor or Ms. Pryce?

I'm going to call again on Monday to check in and will ask about this if everyone else also received an approval email.
No. I got the final email from Ms. Pryce and that's it. The next email is the offer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2022, 02:18 AM

81 posts, read 89,876 times
I got a Peter Cooper Village apartment. It is a 2 Bdr/ 2 bath on 20th street and First Ave on a high floor.
[/QUOTE/]

We are going to be neighbors! I’m in PVC on 20th and east river! Interesting to hear you both sharing about being singlemothers, I too was a single mother many years ago, and have felt my manifesting this apartment was a gift after the tough times raising my daughters- who are now grown women themselves!

BTW I recommend everyone who get the offer check the math; I was given a security deposit amount that was a few hundred dollars more than my rent. When I inquired with Susan the leasing agent ( wh BTW has been lovely and very helpful) she said it was a mistake and gave me new numbers.

Btw May I ask where you all found the info on the phone previous tenants and Rent history?

Thanks everyone- looking forward to hearing more good news for those still waiting
!

[/quote]

Old 09-24-2022, 05:24 AM

250 posts, read 253,007 times
I have a log number of 21xxx
I guess I’m just going to sit this one out

Old 09-24-2022, 07:06 AM

118 posts, read 126,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapas View Post
I got a Peter Cooper Village apartment. It is a 2 Bdr/ 2 bath on 20th street and First Ave on a high floor.
[/QUOTE/]

We are going to be neighbors! I’m in PVC on 20th and east river! Interesting to hear you both sharing about being singlemothers, I too was a single mother many years ago, and have felt my manifesting this apartment was a gift after the tough times raising my daughters- who are now grown women themselves!

BTW I recommend everyone who get the offer check the math; I was given a security deposit amount that was a few hundred dollars more than my rent. When I inquired with Susan the leasing agent ( wh BTW has been lovely and very helpful) she said it was a mistake and gave me new numbers.

Btw May I ask where you all found the info on the phone previous tenants and Rent history?

Thanks everyone- looking forward to hearing more good news for those still waiting
!

[/quote]

its in the lease signing package sent by Susan that you see how much the previous tenant paid. The exact same page where your rent is written....
how everyone on 20th st at PCV and I am at Stuytown on 20th? Is the border PCV and Stuytown located on 20th st?

Old 09-24-2022, 07:27 AM

46 posts, read 47,297 times
Yep, the border is 20th. I am also in ST and the address is 626 E. 20th, but it’s not on 20th street proper, it’s a bit south of that.

Old 09-24-2022, 07:37 AM

147 posts, read 166,673 times
Quote:
[/QUOTE/]

!

[/quote]

Congrats!!! Can you please share specifics.

Old 09-24-2022, 07:39 AM

Quote:
[/QUOTE/]

!

[/quote]

I think its in the first lease. Towards the back. I remember seeing it many years ago.

Old 09-24-2022, 08:38 AM

81 posts, read 89,876 times
Congrats!!! Can you please share specifics.[/quote]

Specifics about…?

Old 09-24-2022, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Congrats!!! Can you please share specifics.
Specifics about…?[/quote]

sorry. this was for the person you were congratulating. I thought it was you but i see it was a quote.

Maybe its already there. seems to be a large amount of movement. This is great.

The previous tenant information is in the supporting documents. maybe in the preferential rent rider. I don't have the supporting documents on line anymore so can't provide much information.

Last edited by 531PCV; 09-24-2022 at 08:56 AM..

Old 09-24-2022, 09:57 AM

199 posts, read 222,347 times
Quote:
[/QUOTE/]

!

[/quote]

I found it on page 37/38 of my contract (New York City lease rider for rent-stabilized tenants).

That's so cool we are going to be nearby. We need to keep in touch. I really manifested this apartment. I was in Manhattan before getting a divorce, but I had to move to Queens because the money was tight. My son was little and I found a great daycare in Rego Park and we were so happy in Queens. But now he is almost 10, we need more space and he wants to be near his friends. That's why I am so grateful to this forum and the ST/PCV affordable housing office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery