Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2022, 02:31 PM

65 posts, read 73,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPNYC View Post
I just got off the phone with Ms. Pryce and she said I am getting my offer on Monday for a possible October moving date.
Good luck! Fingers crossed!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2022, 02:51 PM

118 posts, read 126,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPNYC View Post
I just got off the phone with Ms. Pryce and she said I am getting my offer on Monday for a possible October moving date.
Parabens, eu espero que sejamos vizinhas ☺️

Old 09-16-2022, 06:35 PM

13 posts, read 17,057 times
Hi all!

I received my offer last week, signed my lease this week, and move in next weekend! My log number is 27XX, for a 1 bedroom. My rent will be $1766 + 2a/cs at the $54 charge. I'm very excited! I was not able to see the unit, and was only sent a layout and a video for a comparable unit. I'm a little nervous because its on a low floor, but fingers crossed its nice.

Very excited that things worked out! This place is more than 2.5x the size of my current place.

Old 09-16-2022, 09:26 PM

11 posts, read 12,192 times
That is awesome!! CONGRATS!!! When did you first submit the paperwork? And could you post a link to the virtual walk-through? So exciting!! I need to call this week to remind them I exist.

Old 09-16-2022, 09:44 PM

36 posts, read 43,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorcat3996 View Post
Hi all!

I received my offer last week, signed my lease this week, and move in next weekend! My log number is 27XX, for a 1 bedroom. My rent will be $1766 + 2a/cs at the $54 charge. I'm very excited! I was not able to see the unit, and was only sent a layout and a video for a comparable unit. I'm a little nervous because its on a low floor, but fingers crossed its nice.

Very excited that things worked out! This place is more than 2.5x the size of my current place.

Congratulations!! Was your log number from the 2021 lottery ?? This is the highest log number for a 1 bed we’ve seen in this forum.

Please do share the virtual walk through !

Old 09-16-2022, 11:18 PM

2 posts, read 2,203 times
Hi everyone! I received an offer and signed the lease this week for a 1 bedroom. Log #34xx! This forum has been so helpful, thank you so much!

Old 09-17-2022, 11:55 AM

13 posts, read 17,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiaaa8 View Post
Congratulations!! Was your log number from the 2021 lottery ?? This is the highest log number for a 1 bed we’ve seen in this forum.

Please do share the virtual walk through !
Yes! It’s from the 2021 lotto. They first asked me for paperwork on the first of March, I resubmitted early July, and I’ve called a few times to let them know I exist. I was VERY surprised when I got the offer.

In terms of timing after the offer; I had 24hrs to respond, 5 days to sign the lease, and they gave me a five day window to choose from for move in. My understanding is the units are under reno so they’re preleasing and giving you a move in window that’s after the projected completion date. I think everyone gets the same walkthrough video.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gUpNRJ2oRnq

I’ll be moving into an M level apartment, which I’m not super thrilled with but You get what you get!

Old 09-17-2022, 12:33 PM

8 posts, read 8,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattanite1 View Post
Hi everyone! I received an offer and signed the lease this week for a 1 bedroom. Log #34xx! This forum has been so helpful, thank you so much!
Who was your rep? I'm 31xx waiting for a 1br, and still have yet to hear anything. Maybe I'll give them a call on Monday.

Old 09-17-2022, 12:47 PM

86 posts, read 91,452 times
Congratulations to everyone !! I'm super confused however because I'm log 20XX and was recently in contact with Syed and he informed me they most likely wouldn't have availability until end of year. Maybe they'll reach out soon.

Old 09-17-2022, 04:37 PM

36 posts, read 43,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorcat3996 View Post
Yes! It’s from the 2021 lotto. They first asked me for paperwork on the first of March, I resubmitted early July, and I’ve called a few times to let them know I exist. I was VERY surprised when I got the offer.

In terms of timing after the offer; I had 24hrs to respond, 5 days to sign the lease, and they gave me a five day window to choose from for move in. My understanding is the units are under reno so they’re preleasing and giving you a move in window that’s after the projected completion date. I think everyone gets the same walkthrough video.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gUpNRJ2oRnq

I’ll be moving into an M level apartment, which I’m not super thrilled with but You get what you get!

Will your unit not have a microwave or cabinets over the stove as in the market rate apartments ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery