Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2022, 07:19 AM

33 posts, read 28,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomickitten View Post
Many of us have been waiting to be sent to the city for the past 2, 3 weeks! understanding it being july 4th really hoping to be sent out tomorrow or this week!
I was told 2 weeks ago that they were sending my file to the city by end of the week. I followed up last week and was told they were waiting on a supervisor to do a final review. I’m hoping this is the week it’s finally sent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2022, 02:44 PM

213 posts, read 215,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassylight View Post
I was told 2 weeks ago that they were sending my file to the city by end of the week. I followed up last week and was told they were waiting on a supervisor to do a final review. I’m hoping this is the week it’s finally sent.

hopefully it is sent out this week since they are backed up almost 2 to 3 weeks!

does any of the 2 ppl who moved in can report if there is any sight of vermin? i know this is a wild question but being that this is nyc and the train tracks are so close i was wondering if that's not a issue here.

Last edited by atomickitten; 07-05-2022 at 02:59 PM..

Old 07-05-2022, 04:28 PM

I just got a message saying I was approved and can make an appointment for inspection and lease signing! FYI….I never got a notice that my file was sent to the city. I just went from “under review” to “review complete.” It’s been a long 5 weeks and mountains of paperwork but I’m so glad I didn’t give up.

Old 07-05-2022, 04:34 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,859,864 times
Quote:
I just got a message saying I was approved and can make an appointment for inspection and lease signing! FYI….I never got a notice that my file was sent to the city. I just went from “under review” to “review complete.” It’s been a long 5 weeks and mountains of paperwork but I’m so glad I didn’t give up.
Congrats!

Old 07-05-2022, 05:15 PM

Quote:
congrats cassy, wow thanks for sharing cos many of us keep reloading the hc site to see if we were sent, i guess this might be the new process!

Old 07-05-2022, 06:26 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Congratulations! Did you see the TIC docs uploaded to your HC portal? They keep telling me they’re “going to send me to the city” but then I never get any indication they’ve actually done it. It’s driving my nuts!

Old 07-05-2022, 08:09 PM

Nope…I never saw the TIC docs uploaded and checked daily. I feel like everyone on the forums kept saying this would be the case, but didn’t happen for me. I still don’t see the docs in my account, just a message saying, “Your application review is complete. The marketing agent will contact you with more instructions.” They also emailed me an approval letter.

Old 07-05-2022, 08:30 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,437,407 times
Quote:
Nope…I never saw the TIC docs uploaded and checked daily. I feel like everyone on the forums kept saying this would be the case, but didn’t happen for me. I still don’t see the docs in my account, just a message saying, “Your application review is complete. The marketing agent will contact you with more instructions.” They also emailed me an approval letter.
Oh wow, so much for my obsessive refreshing of HC I guess at the end of the day, they have to contact you one way or the other eventually!

Old 07-11-2022, 08:04 PM

585 posts, read 583,989 times
I got approval letter to move in

Old 07-11-2022, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku23 View Post
I got approval letter to move in
congrads!!!! it's been so quiet on here it's nice to hear things are slowly moving along !!! hoping to hear something soon.

Last edited by atomickitten; 07-11-2022 at 08:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery