Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2023, 09:44 AM

105 posts, read 88,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPC1999 View Post
Well the good news is that they are in the 9,000s with-CB, which means at least 50% of the units are still left. So maybe there's hope for someone in the 6, 7, 8,000s in non-CB.

I think.
Maybe. But will they have a unit in my AMI by the time they get to me is the real question. You never know what units are filled up by CB by the time they’re finished.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2023, 10:09 AM

828 posts, read 772,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantmom View Post
Maybe. But will they have a unit in my AMI by the time they get to me is the real question. You never know what units are filled up by CB by the time they’re finished.
Yep, very true. You can only hope.

Old 06-04-2023, 10:56 AM

250 posts, read 250,678 times
There’s been a lot of people moving in lately! The building is getting full. It used to be a ghost town lol Except my floor is still pretty empty lol

Old 06-06-2023, 04:58 PM

250 posts, read 221,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispynyc View Post
There’s been a lot of people moving in lately! The building is getting full. It used to be a ghost town lol Except my floor is still pretty empty lol
Does that means they will soon be finished with CB preference?

Old 06-06-2023, 06:32 PM

105 posts, read 88,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denellis View Post
Does that means they will soon be finished with CB preference?
This building also has market rate apartments, so not necessarily. I’m hoping so though because they need to get a move on with non CB.

Old 06-08-2023, 08:58 AM

399 posts, read 376,155 times
Today marks one year since I applied for this building. Still hoping for a miracle.

Old 06-08-2023, 10:57 AM

200 posts, read 219,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinCH View Post
Today marks one year since I applied for this building. Still hoping for a miracle.
To swap hope for science: how many units were offered when you applied, and how many units have been called (presumably ONLY CB-preference so far?)
Was there a spread-sheet once kept by this forum?

Old 06-08-2023, 01:18 PM

8 posts, read 5,583 times
Default Video of studio apartment

Just came back from my second viewing, I was shown this apartment during my first viewing. After my request to see another layout my agent had told me “ sure no problem we have another layout available for you to view please let me know we can schedule a viewing and let me know which one you decide on” then about 10 minutes later corrected herself and told me there is only one layout which is this one and I can only chose a floor higher or lower. Had anyone else their seen studio apartments at that address?

(Apologies in advance if I had posted incorrectly, still figuring out how to start a thread of my own on 601 west 29th, thank you)

Video link attached:

https://imgur.com/a/We17oBn

Old 06-08-2023, 02:51 PM

59 posts, read 64,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispynyc View Post
What floor are you on? And if you don’t mind me asking, do you have a 1BR or 2BR?

Old 06-08-2023, 02:54 PM

229 posts, read 241,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria212 View Post
Just came back from my second viewing, I was shown this apartment during my first viewing. After my request to see another layout my agent had told me “ sure no problem we have another layout available for you to view please let me know we can schedule a viewing and let me know which one you decide on” then about 10 minutes later corrected herself and told me there is only one layout which is this one and I can only chose a floor higher or lower. Had anyone else their seen studio apartments at that address?

(Apologies in advance if I had posted incorrectly, still figuring out how to start a thread of my own on 601 west 29th, thank you)

Video link attached:

https://imgur.com/a/We17oBn
This is a beautiful studio with so many closets space
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery