Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2023, 12:43 PM

105 posts, read 89,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAboutHarry View Post
I don’t mean to be discouraging but November to MLK Day in January is full of holidays where people get day(s) off of work. In the case of schools, many days off of work. People with kids in schools take additional vacation days. This might contribute to lower productivity with the lottery process.
This is very true. I think I’m gonna let this go. It’s been so long and it looks like they won’t get to my number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2023, 12:51 PM

173 posts, read 131,343 times
Quote:
I don’t mean to be discouraging but November to MLK Day in January is full of holidays where people get day(s) off of work. In the case of schools, many days off of work. People with kids in schools take additional vacation days. This might contribute to lower productivity with the lottery process.
I agree with you this lottery took forever. There are lotteries that were posted way after it and filled CB & GP already. I have very small hope my log will be reached. A long with plantmom I’m just gonna move on lol

Old 11-03-2023, 07:37 AM

51 posts, read 35,481 times
Quote:
Especially with only TWO people handling this lottery/Log #’s & etc

But don’t give us. I still have hope for us higher log numbers *Fingers crossed*

Old 11-03-2023, 07:55 AM

275 posts, read 205,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmyrichie View Post

But don’t give us. I still have hope for us higher log numbers *Fingers crossed*
Well depends if there is any unit left in that person's AMI. I do not have too many months left to wait .
I wish you the best of luck though !

Old 11-03-2023, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmyrichie View Post

Yup, Having only 2 people handle this lottery for over a year is crazy. I’ve been holding out on doing certain things so that I wouldn’t be deemed ineligible if my log is pulled, but I dont have too much longer to wait unfortunately

Old 11-03-2023, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
Well depends if there is any unit left in that person's AMI. I do not have too many months left to wait .
I wish you the best of luck though !
I’m aiming for a 60% AMI 1 bedroom.

Old 11-03-2023, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkbound7 View Post
I’m aiming for a 60% AMI 1 bedroom.
What about studio too for 60%AMI?
Also, you qualify for any other AMI ?
I hope you qualified for other AMIs too !

Old 11-03-2023, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
What about studio too for 60%AMI?
Also, you qualify for any other AMI ?
I hope you qualified for other AMIs too !
I only qualify for 60%… I don’t think my stuff can fit in the studio. The ones I’ve seen for this building.

Old 11-03-2023, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkbound7 View Post
I only qualify for 60%… I don’t think my stuff can fit in the studio. The ones I’ve seen for this building.
Well then maybe you should contact them to see if is true , didn't someone said 1 bedroom for 60%AMI is all taken ? (since you are in an urgency) .
I will be contacting them at the END of the November ,to ask how many studio left in 60% AMI and how many studio and 1 bedroom left for 40% AMI ...because if non left then I don't have to be on this forum(thread) anymore lol

Old 11-08-2023, 05:40 AM

65 posts, read 47,401 times
Hey guys any updates?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery