Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2023, 11:10 AM

275 posts, read 203,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightPrince69 View Post
Will do. At the rate they are going, I won't expect to hear anything before Jan 1st 2024.
Thank you so much , I know
I don't have time to wait TOO long ......
plus by then ,I will have to renew my current lease(because lease would end ) .
Would be perfect, if I get contacted during near lease ending for my current apartment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2023, 01:02 PM

8 posts, read 6,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_in_a_hat View Post
Ok, I have an update! Log 10X, i viewed a unit, one of the 06 layouts and another layout that was the same thing but flipped. I did like the unit and decided to accept it (but I still kinda want a layout with the kitchen island haha). I have sent in the money for the background check and my agent told me that as soon as they get it, they'll send my file for final review.
Hey! I wanted to follow up, have they reached out to you regarding HDP determination yet?
Since we’ve submitted paperwork around the same time.
I’m very anxiously waiting for them to get back to me too.

Old 10-17-2023, 09:24 AM

65 posts, read 47,122 times
Any body who got reached out to should give us all a favor and ask them some questions:
How many units left for 60 AMI.
What number they are up to in GP.
And what the hell is taking them so long.
U don’t have to ask the last question.

Old 10-17-2023, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yah22 View Post
Any body who got reached out to should give us all a favor and ask them some questions:
How many units left for 60 AMI.
What number they are up to in GP.
And what the hell is taking them so long.
U don’t have to ask the last question.
Also, please keep us updated in how many units left in 40% AMI GP too . God Bless you !

Old 10-17-2023, 06:35 PM

14 posts, read 15,935 times
Haven’t gotten HDP approval yet but I know my file has been sent in as it says under review under application status. As for the people asking how many units, I really don’t know as that’s information I was never provided.

Old 10-18-2023, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_in_a_hat View Post
Haven’t gotten HDP approval yet but I know my file has been sent in as it says under review under application status. As for the people asking how many units, I really don’t know as that’s information I was never provided.
I just got approved from HPD today! Since you viewed a unit a few days after me, I think your approval will come very soon. It took approximately 14-15 days for me.
Rooting for you!

Old 10-19-2023, 10:46 AM

94 posts, read 89,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodleloo View Post
I just got approved from HPD today! Since you viewed a unit a few days after me, I think your approval will come very soon. It took approximately 14-15 days for me.
Rooting for you!
Congratulations!

Old 10-19-2023, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcLES View Post
Congratulations!
Thank you!

I wasn’t about to find out where they’re at with GP log numbers, but they did inform me that they’ve yet to fulfill the mobility preference completely. That’s why my high(er) log got chosen.
But they did verify that they’re working on GP simultaneously though.

Don’t lose hope!

Edit: forgot to say that within 60% AMI & Mobility Preference— there should only be studios left. Unless the agent lied to me. But she informed me that the 1br I was viewing was the very last in my AMI.

Last edited by toodleloo; 10-19-2023 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: Adding more info

Old 10-19-2023, 01:28 PM

14 posts, read 10,464 times
There’s only one studio left in 100% AMI too. There isn’t one bedrooms available anymore

Old 10-19-2023, 03:10 PM

CONGRATS to all and thank you for all the updates.

Do u know how many studios left in 60% AMI ?and does anyone know how many units left in studio and 1 bedroom for 40% AMI ? Thank you so much !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery