Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2020, 06:33 AM

37,157 posts, read 39,418,669 times

Advertisements

I wonder where she's from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2020, 07:01 AM

18,473 posts, read 31,643,914 times
So we all seen the video, but one thing that is not clear, or maybe I missed somehere? but, after the video was taken, she did her"'performance" and then the video was finished, my question is, what did they do next?
It seems he was wrapping up is bird watching for the day, she obviously was walking the dog, after they had their confrontation how did they both exit?

Meaning, the cops never found them, did they then just stop talking and each went their own way?
they both didn't stand there waiting for the cops to come, they then, just about faced and did their thing?

Like, what did they do next?
They both weren't just standing there waiting for the cops to arrive?

Obviously they both left the park, she didnt even wait to see any police to report whatever, and he just then finished watching and then walked into the sunset????

It is as if they then both magically disappear from the site....

I too, am glad she was fired from here job, I don't think she should be evicted from her co-op, or where ever she lives. Living there alone and knowing everyone now knows who she is, will be punishment enough.

She really has destroyed her whole life for now. I really think she will have to leave NY, because people will remember this, and it won't go away any time soon.I think her chances of getting a new job here will also not be in her favor, no matter how smart she is, she will still be remembered as the woman in the park...

I also watched the video a few more times and paid more attention to the dog, and clearly the dog was choking....

Also, now that the police and the whole world know who she is, will the Police formally charge her with a false report? or anything? Since they weren't in the park anymore, would that be considered, leaving the scene of a crime????

----------------

I was walking in the park at lunchtime here in Sunset Park, and there was a couple with a German Shepard off the leash, it was the road before the entrance to the park formally, but I am not afraid of dogs, but one really doesn't know what they will do, and no, I don't want someones dog sniffing near me, it is rude and inconsiderate...

I was just about to say to them: "the dog really needs to be on a leash", but then thought the tone of my voice might register with the dog, (which really was just wandering), and I thought, eh, they are leaving and I am entering, the dog hasn't done anything to me...so I kept walking with my i-pod and that ended that.

However, if they were in the park still and I saw one of the park workers, I would have of said something.

I had one other experience in the same are, and another dog, but the dog did come over to me and his tail was wagging hitting my leg. I also didn't say anything as the man was apologising, but I kept my mean face on that I was annoyed and kept walking.

I know that dogs can pick up on things like the tone of ones voices, and I know not to show dogs teeth, as when dogs see teeth it is s fighting sign, so I have been told.

Old 05-27-2020, 07:30 AM

37,157 posts, read 39,418,669 times
Just found out that I've seen Chris Cooper before (guy taking the video). He's in "Birders: The Central Park Effect" and he was just about the nerdiest birder in there and there are a lot of bird nerds.

Old 05-27-2020, 07:48 AM

59 posts, read 34,776 times
Next let's see how long she will stay, I see an available apt in the future...

Old 05-27-2020, 08:04 AM

989 posts, read 1,877,530 times
Most likely one of those NY liberals who voted for Hillary Clinton, and calls republican voters racists blah blah blah.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:12 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times
All those other threads talking about her, people think she is mentally unstable. I keep telling people that there are too many women VPs just like her working in NYC. I've seen too many working from various NYC firms, the key is that they always have to win an argument regardless they are wrong simply because they are privileged by their position of power at work. People get to massage their egos too, especially gay men love to massage the egos of powerful white women in charge.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:14 AM

59 posts, read 34,776 times
She is the face of the co esp at the executive level. In Financial service jobs if you have a case pending with a DAs office that is immediate termination

Old 05-27-2020, 08:18 AM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
I wonder where she's from.
Take a guess, my guess is not originally from the 5 boroughs

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 05-27-2020, 08:27 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
Iphone+Twitter+ black/women/LGBT = you are fired from your job. Remember that kids. IPhones never lie in today's age.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:28 AM

383 posts, read 173,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
So we all seen the video, but one thing that is not clear, or maybe I missed somehere? but, after the video was taken, she did her"'performance" and then the video was finished, my question is, what did they do next?
It seems he was wrapping up is bird watching for the day, she obviously was walking the dog, after they had their confrontation how did they both exit?

Meaning, the cops never found them, did they then just stop talking and each went their own way?
they both didn't stand there waiting for the cops to come, they then, just about faced and did their thing?

Like, what did they do next?
They both weren't just standing there waiting for the cops to arrive?

Obviously they both left the park, she didnt even wait to see any police to report whatever, and he just then finished watching and then walked into the sunset????

It is as if they then both magically disappear from the site....

I too, am glad she was fired from here job, I don't think she should be evicted from her co-op, or where ever she lives. Living there alone and knowing everyone now knows who she is, will be punishment enough.

She really has destroyed her whole life for now. I really think she will have to leave NY, because people will remember this, and it won't go away any time soon.I think her chances of getting a new job here will also not be in her favor, no matter how smart she is, she will still be remembered as the woman in the park...

I also watched the video a few more times and paid more attention to the dog, and clearly the dog was choking....

Also, now that the police and the whole world know who she is, will the Police formally charge her with a false report? or anything? Since they weren't in the park anymore, would that be considered, leaving the scene of a crime????

----------------

I was walking in the park at lunchtime here in Sunset Park, and there was a couple with a German Shepard off the leash, it was the road before the entrance to the park formally, but I am not afraid of dogs, but one really doesn't know what they will do, and no, I don't want someones dog sniffing near me, it is rude and inconsiderate...

I was just about to say to them: "the dog really needs to be on a leash", but then thought the tone of my voice might register with the dog, (which really was just wandering), and I thought, eh, they are leaving and I am entering, the dog hasn't done anything to me...so I kept walking with my i-pod and that ended that.

However, if they were in the park still and I saw one of the park workers, I would have of said something.

I had one other experience in the same are, and another dog, but the dog did come over to me and his tail was wagging hitting my leg. I also didn't say anything as the man was apologising, but I kept my mean face on that I was annoyed and kept walking.

I know that dogs can pick up on things like the tone of ones voices, and I know not to show dogs teeth, as when dogs see teeth it is s fighting sign, so I have been told.

Not to generalize, but women like her (as you can see in the video), if done to her, would have hysterically ordered someone to put a leash on their dog... you know these people and their sense of entitlement. The issue with this type of people and especially women (no offense) is they have very high expectations but it is always a one-way street. And she was ready to endanger this man's life because of her whims and entitlement habits.

And I'm stressing it again, why is it always this type of people/women entitled to exert their "right" to enforce the law, and not a (black) man? This is a recurring pattern and then they wanna complain they're being called "Karen"'s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City