Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2011, 10:46 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,397,245 times

Advertisements

When I ask a stinking question, PLEASE RESPOND OR ELSE. I hate when when people want to do something and don't respond to a SIMPLE question I ask them. Very annoying and I hate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,950 times
I am a reasonable person. Mostly tolerant, but my neighbors are bringing in illegals from across the border. Naturally they keep a low profile during the day, but they come out at night and everyones dog starts barking about the same time every night. I don't know what the answer is short of moving. I suppose I could turn them in, but I like to mind my own business. However, if they have one more fiesta with all their friends walking through my yard and park their trailer over the property line again I may rethink calling Sherif Joe.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:42 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,400,486 times
Too many people mind their own business and look at how many "ILLEGALS" we have in the USA now. ~~ I'm not getting political ~~ I can understand where you are coming from sun queen...

Call the authorities ~~ they don't know if no one complains.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:08 PM

I sure would like to, but I don't really have any proof though other than the suspicious behavior. I may have to though, but I am not looking forward to it. I am pro USA citizens too.

Old 04-25-2011, 04:12 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I am a reasonable person. Mostly tolerant, but my neighbors are bringing in illegals from across the border. Naturally they keep a low profile during the day, but they come out at night and everyones dog starts barking about the same time every night. I don't know what the answer is short of moving. I suppose I could turn them in, but I like to mind my own business. However, if they have one more fiesta with all their friends walking through my yard and park their trailer over the property line again I may rethink calling Sherif Joe.
Just do so anonymously. Suspicious behavior is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
Too many people mind their own business and look at how many "ILLEGALS" we have in the USA now. ~~ I'm not getting political ~~ I can understand where you are coming from sun queen...

Call the authorities ~~ they don't know if no one complains.
I am getting political: if we don't make others repect our country... we'll have no country. It's happening right now.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:36 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,983,041 times
If they are making noise all night, parking on your property, you shouldn't have to tolerate that. Just call anonymously and report the noise disturbance, and mention there may be illegals staying at the residence.

Giving them rights here, when they have broken the law to get here, giving them amnesty for being smart enough to not get caught, rewards illegal behavior, and they will continue to come. If you complain they cry racist. Its not about the complexion of ones skin, or the language spoken, its about breaking the law to enter the country. This problem didn't just start, I remember Reagan's amnesty brain storm. Do it legally that's fine, break the law and get benefits, that makes no sense at all.

Old 04-25-2011, 09:11 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,012,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
If they are making noise all night, parking on your property, you shouldn't have to tolerate that. Just call anonymously and report the noise disturbance, and mention there may be illegals staying at the residence.

Giving them rights here, when they have broken the law to get here, giving them amnesty for being smart enough to not get caught, rewards illegal behavior, and they will continue to come. If you complain they cry racist. Its not about the complexion of ones skin, or the language spoken, its about breaking the law to enter the country. This problem didn't just start, I remember Reagan's amnesty brain storm. Do it legally that's fine, break the law and get benefits, that makes no sense at all.
Not to mention the millions of folks that wait years and years to legally immigrate here to the US.

Old 04-25-2011, 10:42 PM

Yeah, I am being way too tolerant. Bless God this is America and no one should be exempt from the laws of this land. Oh course I will have to do it anonymous.

I am very familiar with the Amnesty thing. I remember an influx of illegals from across the border during and especially after the expiration date. Because in order to get the Amnesty you had to be able to prove you had been living in the U.S. for a number of years, so the illegals came across the borders in the tens of thousands to be ready for the next time Amnesty was made available. I think Reagan did it for the potential of future votes for his party.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:30 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,556,021 times
Pork and Beans need to be relabeled Beans with maybe a piece of pork fat. If you really want pork and beans ya just got to make your own which is what I intend to do.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:38 AM

420 posts, read 877,527 times
I hate calling people stupid. I think it's arrogant. But maybe I hate more, people who actually are, and think they are brilliant. They tell you how to do your job or always correcting you wrongfully, because they cant even spell the word 'read'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics