Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2011, 10:26 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,397,245 times

Advertisements

Asian guy can't get Asian woman, that's why he's complaining and bashing the Asian women population as a whole. Please. Asian women can be an Asian guy or White guy but CHOOSES to be with a white guy. Race may play a little or big role when it comes to dating, and there is no need to bash if someone doesn't find you attractive. Beat it. Grow up. Quit complaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 11:21 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,983,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anberlin View Post
Asian guy can't get Asian woman, that's why he's complaining and bashing the Asian women population as a whole. Please. Asian women can be an Asian guy or White guy but CHOOSES to be with a white guy. Race may play a little or big role when it comes to dating, and there is no need to bash if someone doesn't find you attractive. Beat it. Grow up. Quit complaining.
There are no color lines when it comes to love. That guy needs to grow up some, you're right.

I read the dumbest post I've ever read on c/d recently. Someone was saying if one dates another races exclusively then its a fetish. I said no its a preference, like preferring dark features to blondes with blue eyes. But you can't argue with a _______<<well you know what I mean.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:25 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,012,380 times
Quote:
That is ridiculous and amateur ... No wonder he isn't getting any dates from Asian women.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:26 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Quote:
Asian guy can't get Asian woman, that's why he's complaining and bashing the Asian women population as a whole. Please. ....Quit complaining.
That's got excuse written all over it.

Something else is going on. I once worked with a guy who wouldn't shower and couldn't figure out why he couldn't get a date.

Old 04-20-2011, 10:02 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,322,950 times
Well I have something to grumble about in my state they are taking away services for mentally challenged adults and children with Autism. Not to mention all the adults in the mental health care system the stop giving medications to and the more serious cases where they released thousands from institutions.

I wonder where is the best state for the mentally challenged to live in. I think I know where the worst one is.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:30 AM

This morning I was taking my kid to school and we were talking and he asked if I new April 20 was do drugs day... at his high school allot of kids skipped classes to go get high (I am assuming off pot)... It's amazing what lesson you learn in high school that are extra curricular. Is there anyplace safe for kids???

Old 04-21-2011, 09:46 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,844,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
This morning I was taking my kid to school and we were talking and he asked if I new April 20 was do drugs day... at his high school allot of kids skipped classes to go get high (I am assuming off pot)... It's amazing what lesson you learn in high school that are extra curricular. Is there anyplace safe for kids???
Better not let your kid go to college!

I hope that when I have kids one day that they are exposed to those types of things from time to time and they say no. Learning to say no to drugs is more important to me than being protected from them altogether. The only problem is that most kids don't say no . . .

Old 04-21-2011, 09:58 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,456,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I had teachers who cancelled class for 4/20. No joke. I probably would have seen them if I went to the 4/20 Parade too.

Old 04-21-2011, 05:16 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,983,041 times
Tired of remembering, yet another date, etched into my skin.

Old 04-22-2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfunkle524 View Post
Better not let your kid go to college!

I hope that when I have kids one day that they are exposed to those types of things from time to time and they say no. Learning to say no to drugs is more important to me than being protected from them altogether. The only problem is that most kids don't say no . . .
Yeah I think we all hope our kids just say no... And I agree with u too, u can't prevent exposure but know the right thing to do is and doing it is the best thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics