Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2009, 06:02 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,470,546 times

Advertisements

As I've said several times before, I think the attention she craves so badly is the real reason she's doing this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2009, 09:14 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,516,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplacelikeWA View Post
After watching the teaser before the full interview I also think this mom must have some sort of Angelina obsession along with her baby obsession. She definately had some work done to her face and in one of the reports I read that her mother said that she just wanted one more child to get to seven total. Funny thing is that there was a interview that Angelina did awhile back stating that she too also wanted 7 children. If you do the math she must have had the embryos transferred shortly before Angelina gave birth to her twins last summer. She probably watched Angelina in the all the headlines and got jealous!

There is also one comment she made in the interview that just doesn't add up....

Asked what she felt she lacked, she says, "Feeling of self and identity. I didn't feel as though, when I was a child, I had much control of my environment. I felt powerless. And that gave me a sense of predictability. Reflecting back on my childhood, I know it wasn't functional. It was pretty, pretty dysfunctional, and whose isn't?"

Since when is a sense of predictabilty a symptom of a dysfunctional family? Children thrive best in environments that are predictable.

Something was off in her family life to create a person like this, but predictablility just doesn't make sense. (to me)
I cannot stand when grown adults blame their parents for their **** poor choices in life.

She's 33 yrs old, not 8.

We've all grown up with some sort of "issue" in our lives. You either fix it or you don't. She has CHOOSEN the latter.

Unfortunately, she is also mentally ill & probably does not have the right tools to live a healthy life.

It's sick that no one around her has helped her. Just sick.

She has been enabled her whole life. She will continue to have to bear little to no responsibilty for making incredibly bad choices. This last choice will effect hundreds of people who will have no choice but to be involved with this nutcase. Her children will suffer. They were unfairly brought into this world & will have a hell of a cycle to break.

As for her obsession with Angelina Jolie which is incredibly apparent, Angelina Jolie has millions of dollars to financially take care of things that DO HAVE to be taken care of. Angelina Jolie has a nanny for every child. Angelina Jolie has a partner helping her. I do not even think what she has done is necessarily right but that is a whole other issue & one that I am not completely in the know about. Angelina Jolie has been able to do what she has done due to her finances...plain & simple. That part is nondebatable.

The sheer fact of even affording diapers for the next 3 years is daunting. Even if this woman went to WalMart & bought ONE pair of pants @$3 for her new babies...that's $24 right there...she's FREAKIN UNEMPLOYED...she has no money! Angelina Jolie has never & will never have to worry about the financially aspect of her choices.

As sad as it is, much of the sad part of this is that this woman has no way to financially provide for her 14 children. And reality is that a person does need some sort of income. And this is NOT FAIR to the system to expect it to step in & be responsible.

She's a wack job daddy's girl that has been enabled her whole life. OK, she had some issues in life..."All I ever wanted was children"...ok, what about being responsible for those children, lady? What about THAT part?

What a selfish, sick lady.

I wish her children would be taken from her. I really do. She needs to be in a mental hospital.

Oh, and I bet the State of CA is going to look at her disability claim now....

Old 02-08-2009, 11:44 AM

She calls her choices "unconventional".....that's all she thinks of them...just "unconventional". I also heard that she has been diagnosed with a "depressive disorder."

Old 02-08-2009, 11:23 PM

431 posts, read 1,642,023 times
well I can not wait to see the full interview I want to know what nonsence she is going to spit out to make herself feel better about her choices. then i can not wait to come back here and vent with the rest of you and see what you thought. good thing i have alot of pillows to through at the tv!!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2009, 06:53 AM

OMG!!!! did you hear what merridith got for an answer when she asked how she paid for the invitro? she said that she used her disabilty and went w/o cars and struggled for things. so she took money away from her kids to make herself happy!! and she says she is not irresponsible!! what a b*tch. from what I could tell the merridith was not happy with her. she even said the grandma (her mom) has comments on radaronline.com. that is where I am heading now.

Last edited by ali&ajsmom; 02-09-2009 at 07:15 AM..

Old 02-09-2009, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali&ajsmom View Post
OMG!!!! did you hear what merridith got for an answer when she asked how she paid for the invitro? she said that she used her disabilty and went w/o cars and struggled for things. so she took money away from her kids to make herself happy!! and she says she is not irresponsible!! what a b*tch. from what I could tell the merridith was not happy with her. she even said the grandma (her mom) has comments on radaronline.com. that is where I am heading now.
I didn't see the interview. So she explicitly admitted to using the disability to pay for invitro???!??! Maybe this will interest the State of California....

Old 02-09-2009, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I didn't see the interview. So she explicitly admitted to using the disability to pay for invitro???!??! Maybe this will interest the State of California....

they didn't show her saying yet but meridith had mentioned it in her notes after thay showed part of her interview. what really gets me is that she says she is a good mom then why did she take that money from her kids and parents! and if you read what radaronline says her own mother has said you find all the more reason to have cps involved. She also had said that she wanted to have lots of kids because it is what she wanted. her interview sounded more like I. I. I. what I wanted to do was kick her up side her angelina want to be head and beat some sence in her.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:36 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,612 times
This woman is sick and needs to be in a mental ward.

She lives and preys off of others. She is a big sponge. Look at her@ She thinks she is Angelina Jolie lmao!. Does she realize how stupid she looks in the media? Even her own mother thinks she is nuts.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Does she realize how stupid she looks in the media?
nope! she is so self obsorbed that she has lost touch with reality. all she can think about is herself. I mean if you just had 8 babies born 9 weeks early would you let the cameras in to see them. I wouldn't. I would have kept quiet and gave my family and my self some privacy not try to get some deals and open a can of worms that could get me into alot of trouble. she is going to be hating life when she is under investigation some day by the state of california and maybe cps. and in the end all she can really blame is herself. oh wait you just know it will be everybody elses fault not hers.

I may not like Angelina Jolie but she has the means to take care of her family.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:25 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,129,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I still wanna know about the babies Daddy!!! Supposedly he is listed on 4 of the birth certificates of the older kids. Inquiring minds want to know if he plays child support for any of them!!
He should!

And he is a 'friend'. Some friend.

I thought she listed her ex on the birth certificates. I just cannot keep up with all the bizarre lies in her life.

You actually can put anyone you want on the birth certificate under father. If they don't sign it. then it does not really count and DNA would be required to proof that person was the father.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting