Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 09:19 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
World ethnic segregation was and still is the only solution.

Keep the colors from running together.

Then anything that happens is based on stupid people.

Not people of any color.

Color is a distraction from the truly stupid.
Well at one time I believe it was that way. I wonder who changed that?

Old 08-31-2011, 09:21 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,925,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
But even so, white people lash out and commit violent crimes all the time and it never, ever gets chalked up to their race. There's a very obvious double standard there.

I am constantly subjected to the pressure of being "perfect" as a blind person because any imperfection is immediately scrutinized in the context of blindness. I understand personally how annoying it is to go through your whole entire life being scrutinized based on something you can't control. Even if it's not an isolated incident, it's not fair to put that pressure on all black people. People in the majority would never put up with it, so I don't understand why they expect that of minorities.

Yes, this man behaved inappropriately. But the discussion should be about this man in particular, not about black people.

and the majority dont do it.

its just racists trying to push an agenda that try to paint everybody with a broad stroke.

ghanians were part of the rioting in the london riots.

edward A is ghanian.

so according to his own logic he is a criminal because ghanians in england rioted.

thats 3rd grad kid logic, and some people are stupid enough to buy it.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:21 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,199,324 times
Quote:

Not people of any color.

One can still observe stupidity in a society that isn't homogenous.....Separating people to point out the stupid ones does not make sense.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:22 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Who exactly are "your people"? I hope you don't consider all black people to be your people because that's an insult to well educated, intelligent black people everywhere. Face the cold hard facts, most black people would laugh hysterically at at the majority of the ignorant comments you make here.
How would you know. I can tell by your post you don't talk to black people. You ever tell any of those supposed black people the things you call Obama and the statements you make on here. I highly doubt it.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:23 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:

Not people of any color.

That became impossible about 3000 years ago.............

Old 08-31-2011, 09:24 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,856,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
From being in Asia and living in a predominantly Asian neighborhood now, I can say that there are a lot of Asians who are racist, period. LOTS of them.
Being from the South and living in a predominantly black neighborhood as a kid, I can say that there are a lot of blacks who are racist, period. LOTS of them. That's also a statement of fact.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:25 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,830,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
edward A is ghanian.
so according to his own logic he is a criminal because ghanians in england rioted.
thats 3rd grad kid logic, and some people are stupid enough to buy it.
Ask summers73... he/she just spoke about statistics.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:26 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,856,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
How would you know. I can tell by your post you don't talk to black people. You ever tell any of those supposed black people the things you call Obama and the statements you make on here. I highly doubt it.
How would I know? I know because I do talk to my black coworkers about some of the insane things that you post here. Hell I'm in LA working right now and had lunch at Roscoes Chicken and Waffles yesterday, that's a hot bed of rich white racist activity right? I don't care what you doubt, your insane posts have negated anything you say long ago and removed all credibility you might have ever had.

Now who are "your people"?

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Interestingly people didn't know what to do, nobody really wanted or knew how to help. I guess the Koreans are just not used to that kind of rude, physical behavior.
I find that hard to believe.

South Korean Lawmakers Throw Fists over Budget Plan - YouTube

Politician - Judo Fight in Parlament - YouTube

And it's not just guys.

Korean Parliament Fight 22 July 2009 - YouTube

13,511 posts, read 17,042,653 times
Pretty disgusting behavior from this lowlife piece of crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies