Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 12:03 AM

1,615 posts, read 2,576,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
You must be a bigot then since you're against the traditional concept of marriage. Why do you want to silence the voice of Christian Americans? Don't be a bigot.
\
how am i against YOUR marriage? i don't recall saying i was against people born with your orientation gettting married? I do recall YOU saying so about ME though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I see and hear far more bigotry from the left than I have ever heard from the right. Religious bigotry, racism, sexism and general bigotry if your opinion differs from theirs.

How bigoted is it to assume that a race of people is stupid and that you can do more and are smarter then they are? None other than your Democratic party.

BTW, gay is not a race, it is a behavior. So one can be bigoted towards that behavior, the same way that people look at people who are violent in a different light.

gay is NOT a behavior, it's a sexual orientation. What 'behavior' do you refer too. i'm still a virgin

Old 11-05-2011, 12:04 AM

402 posts, read 589,879 times
The OP is a joke. First of all the Repubs are bigots towards Blacks, gays, women, and Democrats. That's a loooonnng list. Second, you're equally as bigoted based on our comments. Third, to the person who said it's not a choice, that's complete crap.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Being against gay MARRIAGE doesn't make you against gay PEOPLE.

Please, oh please, tell me how you've been shown hostility, inequality and been punished by someone just because you're gay, instead of because of the type of personality you have.

You are obviously, openly BIGOTED against straight people, straight marriage and republicans.
so you're NOT 'against' me but you want to take my rights away and make my life harder because you LIKE ME?

Old 11-05-2011, 12:10 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,553,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
so you're NOT 'against' me but you want to take my rights away and make my life harder because you LIKE ME?
How is your life harder if you don't get to preach to my kid in school?

Old 11-05-2011, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Excellent!

how is that comment excellent when it's not true? why would a GAY person have a STRAIGHT MARRIAGE. try using logic

Old 11-05-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
It is called "Freedom of Speech". You might not like what someone says / is saying but, they have the right to say whatever they want.

yeah, and racists have 'freedom of speech' but usually we use our freedom of speech right back and tell them they're wrong.

bigots against gays have 'freedom of speech' and they're not being told they're wrong.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:15 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,553,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
yeah, and racists have 'freedom of speech' but usually we use our freedom of speech right back and tell them they're wrong.

bigots against gays have 'freedom of speech' and they're not being told they're wrong.
Why should you be free to tell my kid in a public school what to think about homosexuals?

Old 11-05-2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You need to understand the meaning of the word bigot.

and is your defintion.. I'm never one, even if i am because it's me? or if it has to do with gay people it's not bigotry because they deserve it? which one is it?

Old 11-05-2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Why should you be free to tell my kid in a public school what to think about homosexuals?

I don't recall saying anything about your kids OR public schools. Where do you think you get the right to tell OTHEr kids about how they should think of ME or treat ME? where do you get off thinking it's Ok to torture someone (which is what i went through in school) because they were born with a different trait then YOU? are you evil?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies