Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 07:37 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It was question I asked you regarding Golden Dawn in Greece basically attacking and killing you. It was on a thread regarding President Obama. The question was about Nazism.
As someone who has a grandparent who was an Ashkenazi Jew, there is a strong possibility that the Golden Dawn wouldn't accept me in their country. With that being said, the Ashkenazi are a European people, and the fact that I am slightly Dutch Ashkenazi does not bother me in the slightest. I stand by European peoples worldwide, who are being faced with mass immigration. I support the Golden Dawn and any other nationalist movement in Europe (Front National, Jobbik, PVV, etc.) that seeks to keep Europe from becoming a 3rd world multicultural hellhole.

These parties are up against great odds, as the "conservatives" need these immigrants to take out the garbage and clean the toilets and the leftists need mindless drones to gain power. With that being said, I do not support the use of violence to cleanse Europe of the 3rd world immigrants who threaten the national identity of many countries, strain social safety nets, and fill up the prisons.

As for the Nazis of Germany, I agreed with their wish to unite the Germanic peoples of Europe together, as I feel the Germanic peoples are the most creative, innovative, and intelligent people to ever walk this earth. I do not condone the violence that they caused, as I do not condone the violence Maobama and Bush caused with their drone strikes and resource driven wars, or the communists who killed tens of millions in the 20th century.

The far right is rapidly ascending in Europe as many moderate people are waking up to a new reality and realizing that their countries are in danger of extinction. African immigrants are violent and cause social problems in every country they inhabit. Same with Arabs. Neither of these peoples are compatible with liberal democracies and should be peacefully repatriated to their countries of origin, so they can fix their 3rd world cess pits.

Once a nationalist party takes complete control of a national government in Europe, the will reverse the immigration policies that flood their countries with parasites and will mobilize emigrants from European diasporas worldwide (Australia, US, Canada, South Africa) where their governments discriminate against them. Europeans are not indigenous to these lands and non-liberal Europeans should consider leaving these lands to the indigenous savages and liberal Europeans to live in a state of bliss.

I hope this answers your question, although I'm sure you will be "shocked" and "repulsed" that I hold ethnocentric views and support my own race, just like every other race is encouraged to do. And again, I only condone non-violent means (King & Gandhi style), unless violence is necessary to respond to external violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 PM

73,027 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
As someone who has a grandparent who was an Ashkenazi Jew, there is a strong possibility that the Golden Dawn wouldn't accept me in their country. With that being said, the Ashkenazi are a European people, and the fact that I am slightly Dutch Ashkenazi does not bother me in the slightest. I stand by European peoples worldwide, who are being faced with mass immigration. I support the Golden Dawn and any other nationalist movement in Europe (Front National, Jobbik, PVV, etc.) that seeks to keep Europe from becoming a 3rd world multicultural hellhole.

These parties are up against great odds, as the "conservatives" need these immigrants to take out the garbage and clean the toilets and the leftists need mindless drones to gain power. With that being said, I do not support the use of violence to cleanse Europe of the 3rd world immigrants who threaten the national identity of many countries, strain social safety nets, and fill up the prisons.

As for the Nazis of Germany, I agreed with their wish to unite the Germanic peoples of Europe together, as I feel the Germanic peoples are the most creative, innovative, and intelligent people to ever walk this earth. I do not condone the violence that they caused, as I do not condone the violence Maobama and Bush caused with their drone strikes and resource driven wars, or the communists who killed tens of millions in the 20th century.

The far right is rapidly ascending in Europe as many moderate people are waking up to a new reality and realizing that their countries are in danger of extinction. African immigrants are violent and cause social problems in every country they inhabit. Same with Arabs. Neither of these peoples are compatible with liberal democracies and should be peacefully repatriated to their countries of origin, so they can fix their 3rd world cess pits.

Once a nationalist party takes complete control of a national government in Europe, the will reverse the immigration policies that flood their countries with parasites and will mobilize emigrants from European diasporas worldwide (Australia, US, Canada, South Africa) where their governments discriminate against them. Europeans are not indigenous to these lands and non-liberal Europeans should consider leaving these lands to the indigenous savages and liberal Europeans to live in a state of bliss.

I hope this answers your question, although I'm sure you will be "shocked" and "repulsed" that I hold ethnocentric views and support my own race, just like every other race is encouraged to do. And again, I only condone non-violent means (King & Gandhi style), unless violence is necessary to respond to external violence.
To be honest, yes, I am very repulsed by such views. I am repulsed because I see myself as an individual. I feel that my identity should not be based on my race, but rather, myself as a person, as a human being. I know who I am, what I am. I am not a nationalist of any kind. I'm just someone who wants to be treated like a human being. This is why I don't support Nazism or Golden Dawn. I don't consider myself a "3rd worlder".

And I think of something else. I've watched alot of travel documentaries, and stuff like that. I have developed more of a "world citizen" point of view. I have wanted to travel to other parts of the world. I have had this desire for many years. I never once thought. until I became an adult, that my skin color or my race would make people abroad hate me or want to kill me, outside of the South. Having survived bullying and racial harassment in high school, I figured I had seen the worst. I never imagined that I could be attacked and killed in Russia, or in Greece. I want to do what Michael Palin was able to do. He was able to go all over the world. He went to Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Kenya, Peru, and other places throughout the world. I haven't been outside of the USA yet, and after hearing of the stuff going in Greece, and in Russia, I'm rather afraid to go. I don't see myself as a parasite, because I'm not. However, alot of people who support these extreme parties would take one look at me and consider me a parasite. That is why I can't support such parties. It would hurt me.

That is why I am repulsed. Another reason I'm repulsed is this. According to what you have written, the message I get is "because of your race, you are forever doomed to live a parasitic life because it's in your nature".

Last edited by green_mariner; 01-07-2013 at 08:56 PM..

Old 01-07-2013, 10:22 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
To be honest, yes, I am very repulsed by such views. I am repulsed because I see myself as an individual. I feel that my identity should not be based on my race, but rather, myself as a person, as a human being. I know who I am, what I am. I am not a nationalist of any kind. I'm just someone who wants to be treated like a human being. This is why I don't support Nazism or Golden Dawn. I don't consider myself a "3rd worlder".

And I think of something else. I've watched alot of travel documentaries, and stuff like that. I have developed more of a "world citizen" point of view. I have wanted to travel to other parts of the world. I have had this desire for many years. I never once thought. until I became an adult, that my skin color or my race would make people abroad hate me or want to kill me, outside of the South. Having survived bullying and racial harassment in high school, I figured I had seen the worst. I never imagined that I could be attacked and killed in Russia, or in Greece. I want to do what Michael Palin was able to do. He was able to go all over the world. He went to Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Kenya, Peru, and other places throughout the world. I haven't been outside of the USA yet, and after hearing of the stuff going in Greece, and in Russia, I'm rather afraid to go. I don't see myself as a parasite, because I'm not. However, alot of people who support these extreme parties would take one look at me and consider me a parasite. That is why I can't support such parties. It would hurt me.

That is why I am repulsed. Another reason I'm repulsed is this. According to what you have written, the message I get is "because of your race, you are forever doomed to live a parasitic life because it's in your nature".
As a world traveler myself, I can sympathize with your plight, but you must understand that it is the actions of 3rd world immigrants in European societies that has led to these realities.

You lament not being able to travel to Russia and Greece, but imagine how the indigenous peoples of Norway feel about the dangers of traveling to Oslo. Or the British in London. Or the Swedes in Stockholm. Or the French in Paris. Or the Dutch in Amsterdam, where they have resorted to walling in "scum villages". Or any white person that is not safe in many areas of Detroit, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Camden, Atlantic City, Birmingham, Atlanta, Baltimore, and so on. White people in America and Europe have been relegated to the suburbs, as immigrants and other parasites flood the major cities where welfare payments are highest. They have had to flee the cities their ancestors built and resided in for generations.

I genuinely feel for people like you, respectable minorities who wish to assimilate into the mainstream. The fact of the matter is, people like you are not vocal about the anti-social behaviors that plague your communities, much like the Muslims in Europe. I will be the first to point out the issues in the white community: decadence, hedonism, emasculation, cowardice, acceptance of hip hop culture, and so on. Until minority community leaders vocally begin to denounce members of their own race, instead of picking at the carcass of white America and playing the victim (which infuriates the majority of whites in this country, who are working class just like most minorities), there will be no sympathy on my part or many (non-liberal) whites.

Your people have bit the hand that feeds you all across Europe and North America. The present backlash and the events that will take place in the coming decade are a direct result of minority groups' inability to assimilate, their disproportionate tendencies toward crime, continually disproportionate rates of interracial crime, and the contribution to the discrimination/disenfranchisement of poor whites all across the US and America (liberal Whites will answer for this).

Again, I understand where you are coming from and it is unfortunate that you do not feel safe to travel abroad, but keep in mind that I do not feel safe traveling five miles from my house in Philadelphia, due to the color of my skin, in the town where my family lived for generations upon coming to this country.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:31 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,380,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
On holidays such as this it is common for friends to invite co-workers or other acquaintances to dinner if they are far away from their own families (or don't have family).

Do you have a racist family member who would be offended to sit at the Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner table with an outsider from another race?
I have a whole strain of racists in my family but luckily I only have to see them at funerals and an occasional wedding. Racism is weird with my family.

My great-great grandfather (possibly one more great but I don't think so) was killed by a white man over something silly and it affected his kids in different ways. My great-grandfather (my mothers grandfather) was afraid of white people and some of that went into his kids..they were very "yes sir" "no sir" never looking them in the eye.

But he has another son who took that one incident and waged war on all white people and a lot of that went to his kids. The younger ones aren't all out racist like he was but they make a LOT of racist comments and have this mindset that "the man" is out to get them. They're quite crazy.

Both of my brothers are married to white women (although one is mixed; so I guess she'd be half-white on this forum) and one of my uncles said "what you doing bringing this white h0 up in here? You better not break up with her, she gone say you raped her" right at my grandmothers wake...it was quite the stir

Old 01-12-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
As a world traveler myself, I can sympathize with your plight, but you must understand that it is the actions of 3rd world immigrants in European societies that has led to these realities.

You lament not being able to travel to Russia and Greece, but imagine how the indigenous peoples of Norway feel about the dangers of traveling to Oslo. Or the British in London. Or the Swedes in Stockholm. Or the French in Paris. Or the Dutch in Amsterdam, where they have resorted to walling in "scum villages". Or any white person that is not safe in many areas of Detroit, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Camden, Atlantic City, Birmingham, Atlanta, Baltimore, and so on. White people in America and Europe have been relegated to the suburbs, as immigrants and other parasites flood the major cities where welfare payments are highest. They have had to flee the cities their ancestors built and resided in for generations.

I genuinely feel for people like you, respectable minorities who wish to assimilate into the mainstream. The fact of the matter is, people like you are not vocal about the anti-social behaviors that plague your communities, much like the Muslims in Europe. I will be the first to point out the issues in the white community: decadence, hedonism, emasculation, cowardice, acceptance of hip hop culture, and so on. Until minority community leaders vocally begin to denounce members of their own race, instead of picking at the carcass of white America and playing the victim (which infuriates the majority of whites in this country, who are working class just like most minorities), there will be no sympathy on my part or many (non-liberal) whites.

Your people have bit the hand that feeds you all across Europe and North America. The present backlash and the events that will take place in the coming decade are a direct result of minority groups' inability to assimilate, their disproportionate tendencies toward crime, continually disproportionate rates of interracial crime, and the contribution to the discrimination/disenfranchisement of poor whites all across the US and America (liberal Whites will answer for this).

Again, I understand where you are coming from and it is unfortunate that you do not feel safe to travel abroad, but keep in mind that I do not feel safe traveling five miles from my house in Philadelphia, due to the color of my skin, in the town where my family lived for generations upon coming to this country.
This is what I have to say. Only a minority of Blacks(or other minorities) have "bitten the hand that feeds them", as you say.

I also notice something else. There are Blacks and Muslims who do speak out(or try to) against those who behave like fools. One of the biggest problems is fear. The biggest fear is being called "an Uncle Tom" or other insults, or even being killed. Bill Cosby and Michael Nutter have spoken out, if you want to talk about Philadelphia.

Michael Nutter - Mayor of Philadelphia Church Speech Sunday August 7, 2011 - YouTube

While Michael Nutter had a relatively good reception for his words, this isn't always the case.

And as for Whites not feeling safe walking around certain parts of some cities, how do you thing many Blacks feel, who often live in certain parts of certain cities? Why do you think so many Blacks have hightailed it to the suburbs over the last 30 years? They too are trying to be safe. If I. a Black man, were to walk around certain parts of Chicago or Philadelphia, I could be shot and killed on the grounds of being mistaken for a rival gang member. And Blacks from the start of this nation's history were made to not feel safe going to certain areas. If a Black man were to walk around certain areas of Philadelphia during the 1950s(or even try to live there), he could be harassed or killed. Blacks have never felt safe in this nation.

Old 01-12-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
I have a whole strain of racists in my family but luckily I only have to see them at funerals and an occasional wedding. Racism is weird with my family.

My great-great grandfather (possibly one more great but I don't think so) was killed by a white man over something silly and it affected his kids in different ways. My great-grandfather (my mothers grandfather) was afraid of white people and some of that went into his kids..they were very "yes sir" "no sir" never looking them in the eye.

But he has another son who took that one incident and waged war on all white people and a lot of that went to his kids. The younger ones aren't all out racist like he was but they make a LOT of racist comments and have this mindset that "the man" is out to get them. They're quite crazy.

Both of my brothers are married to white women (although one is mixed; so I guess she'd be half-white on this forum) and one of my uncles said "what you doing bringing this white h0 up in here? You better not break up with her, she gone say you raped her" right at my grandmothers wake...it was quite the stir
Very crazy. I might have a few family members like that. I don't know for sure. I have a family member who isn't to keen on interracial dating. He isn't against it by any means. He just says "society won't accept it".

Old 01-13-2013, 09:07 AM

3,071 posts, read 3,226,030 times
Quote:

I genuinely feel for people like you, respectable minorities who wish to assimilate into the mainstream. I don't buy this for a secondThe fact of the matter is, people like you are not vocal about the anti-social behaviors that plague your communities, much like the Muslims in Europe. I will be the first to point out the issues in the white community: decadence, hedonism, emasculation, cowardice, acceptance of hip hop culture, and so on. Until minority community leaders vocally begin to denounce members of their own race, instead of picking at the carcass of white America and playing the victim (which infuriates the majority of whites in this country, who are working class just like most minorities), there will be no sympathy on my part or many (non-liberal) whites. You begin w/ this disclaimer but then you go on and rant about how we aren't vocal enough about the offenders in our group. I don't deny their wrong doing nor do I condone it, but I could tell them about themselves until I'm blue in the face but I cannot MAKE them change their ways. They aren't puppets or robots. Also I don't have mind control powers to make them adhere to my standards. Also contrary to what many whites say, blacks actually DO discuss these issues but we just don't discuss them with you because we don't feel the need to.

Your people have bit the hand that feeds you all across Europe and North America. The present backlash and the events that will take place in the coming decade are a direct result of minority groups' inability to assimilate, their disproportionate tendencies toward crime, continually disproportionate rates of interracial crime, and the contribution to the discrimination/disenfranchisement of poor whites all across the US and America (liberal Whites will answer for this). Again, stereotypes! I don't do that. I consider myself (or at least I try to be) very thankful of the help that I receive from whomever. But as far as crime, have you considered that poorer areas generally have high crime rates? And today we have people in low income neighborhoods (due to the economy) who have never had to live in them. People are at a point where they are just going crazy, I mean in my hometown just before the christmas holidays we had about 4 homicides in one weekend. What discrimination towards poor whites? I personally have not done it, but again, I cannot control what every person of my race does.

I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable traveling five miles from your home, but that is not my fault. I live in Louisiana, I do not know what is going in in Philly. Talk that up w/ the residents there. But how do you think I feel about being perceived as a threat regardless of what I'm wearing, even though I conduct myself in a respectable manner? Hmmmm? Do you think I like that? Sorry to tell you but life is not fair, and like me you have to deal with it.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:10 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
On holidays such as this it is common for friends to invite co-workers or other acquaintances to dinner if they are far away from their own families (or don't have family).

Do you have a racist family member who would be offended to sit at the Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner table with an outsider from another race?
So do. I need to get the Libs out of my family.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable traveling five miles from your home, but that is not my fault. I live in Louisiana, I do not know what is going in in Philly. Talk that up w/ the residents there. But how do you think I feel about being perceived as a threat regardless of what I'm wearing, even though I conduct myself in a respectable manner? Hmmmm? Do you think I like that? Sorry to tell you but life is not fair, and like me you have to deal with it.
In addition, there is something else to consider. Who is the most likely to die from violence? Said person might feel uncomfortable going into the city of Philadelphia, but it's Black men who get murdered the most. If Philly isn't safe for a White person, it isn't safe for a Black person either.

I have relatives in Louisiana, particularly around New Orleans, so I have an idea of what goes on there. I remember the last time I was in New Orleans, in 1998. No one would ever go anywhere alone. When my sister and brother went to New Orleans in 2006, my aunt basically told them "stay with me while were walking, don't go anywhere, you can get killed here".

Old 01-13-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
So do. I need to get the Libs out of my family.
I'm hoping this is sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies