Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 06:11 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
No. But what is interesting: the biggest percent of racist are very religious people.
Yea. Muslims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2012, 06:34 AM

341 posts, read 641,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Yea. Muslims.
How many Muslims are members of KKK? How many Christians?

Old 12-27-2012, 06:35 AM

651 posts, read 705,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
How many Muslims are members of KKK? How many Christians?
How many KKK members are also part of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Old 12-27-2012, 07:01 AM

341 posts, read 641,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
How many KKK members are also part of the Muslim Brotherhood?
Just look back in the history and you will find soon the answer... With Fire and Sword...

Last edited by ElGreco; 12-27-2012 at 07:12 AM..

Old 12-27-2012, 07:25 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I would love to ask your family members the same question.

Why would I let someone like you near my family?

Old 12-27-2012, 08:55 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,318,301 times
Wink We have the BEST family/friends in the WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
On holidays such as this it is common for friends to invite co-workers or other acquaintances to dinner if they are far away from their own families (or don't have family).

Do you have a racist family member who would be offended to sit at the Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner table with an outsider from another race?
My dealry departed mother and father are from the south and while we were growing up we children NEVER EVER heard derogatory commentary from our parents about other ethnicities or races. We grew up on the southwest side of Chicago and lived our entire lives in a neighborhood which was comprised of various ancestries; Italians, Irish, Polish, Bohemian, Yugoslavians, Russians, Lithuanians, Columbians, and Mexicans. Imagine our shock at being referred to as dirty hillbillies (only by one neighbor and it makes no sense or point at all to say what the nationalities of the offenders were)...nothing could be further from the truth.

Growing up we learned all of the racist names of various races and nationalities from our peers and we had to ask what the names meant and to whom they were making reference to. We would then go home and educate our mom and dad about our new found knowledge. My father eloquently pointed out that as a child born on a farm in Tennessee nobody discussed race or ethnicities because their lives were hard and everyone was from the same socioeconomic background. A person was either white, colored, or Indian. The term colored was not in any way used in a derogatory fashion but rather was the terminology in use at that time.

Fast forward...my sister married an African American, my husband is from Greece, our oldest brother married an Irish girl, another brother married a Mexican/Irish, and the youngest married a Lithuanian girl.

Enough said, we do not have any racist family members or friends as we are very discriminating and picky who we keep company with...that's how we roll!

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...

Old 12-27-2012, 09:02 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,044,036 times
I don't bother with people who can't keep their racist opinions to themselves. You're free to say whatever you want and I'm free to tell you to kiss my *** and leave your house.

Dh had a cousin who thought it was funny to say that her mother (the aunt) wouldn't like me because I was too dark for her nephew. Well, it's been about 10 years and I have yet to set foot in that woman's house. Like I give a **** about her and what she thinks. I saw the smart-mouthed cousin for the first time in about 5 years at my brother-in-laws x-mas party just the other day. I skipped her wedding and I just haven't been bothered with her in general. People should learn how to keep their fat mouths shut.

My cousin brought a white man to my aunt's house and she had something to say about it but wasn't rude enough to do it in front of him. Eventually when she got to know him she liked him just fine.

Life is too short and I can't be bothered with a-holes. An opinion is just that an opinion and very much like a certain part of the anatomy in that everyone has one.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:03 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
One thing that I AM prejudiced about is those meat heads who go about in their cars blasting music that is not appreciated by everyone. What's the point?
People like loud music. That's why we go to concerts and clubs. I also like to drive with the windows open as I like breeze. I generally live in hot areas (Texas now) but hate AC. I also own a convertible. It shouldn't bother anyone on the street. I can see it's a hassle if someone is in their house trying to sleep. During nighttime hours I use headphones but during the day, no one should be bothered by music as I'm not bothered by theirs.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:09 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,431 times
Quote:
Well we all knew blacks like to get attention. I don't know if its the family structure but from the women who when some family member dies and they have to have ten people to catch her[most are fat] as she cries and waves her hands like she is drowning to the heavens in hopes all will see how grieved she is to the person like yourself who has to get attention from people by plying loud cursing rhythm talk on your boom box, to talking back at the movie screen at the theater. The black culture is to me disgusting and very self destructive.

Its not something to be proud of but many seem to be proud that whites don't like it. Its to me the same mentality of how they get mad at whites and then proceed to burn down their own community's in protest. LOL I never understood black thinking.

Its a sick culture and I applaud some like Bill Cosby that come out and say as much. Learn to talk properly and not say let me ax you a question, grow fingernails that are six inches long and look so stupid words can not describe it, wear pants that hang to your ass and then hold them up by grabbing your crotch, wearing a hat back wards or now straight but making the rim straight and music that is not music but talking in rhythm and calling women hos and *******, holding a hand gun sideways and most of you could not hit the broad side of a barn and the list goes on and on.
lol take a look at my profile picture and readjust your rant.

I'm saying that I know a lot of these white people hate muslims out in rural red country. But when push comes to shove, they don't say anything because the most of them are cowards. I keep who I'm on my sleeve. Just like on the internet, I'd be glad to have this talk with you in person. I gave my address to alphamale up there if you want to use it. But it's hard to have this talk on the internet because lots of people say stuff they wouldn't say IRL. It's just a bunch of trolling.

What I feel sad is people who hide their views like cowards. We've seen a lot of opinions in this thread. How many of you went and shared this against the people you're ranting about?

Old 12-27-2012, 11:20 AM

2,134 posts, read 3,044,036 times
You don't even understand the why behind why people mourn the way they do. It's cultural. Same thing goes on in some Asian/Muslim cultures...tearing at the garments...hysterical crying is required or your not showing enough grief. Same thing as black is considered the color of mourning in some cultures and it's white for others.

Just because people don't do things the "white" way doesn't make it wrong. At the very least educate yourself before you show how ignorant you are by making comments about things you don't understand.

Also, who gives a crap about what white people like? Who is living for them anyway? I know I'm not. If a person is a racist idiot it doesn't matter what the person of the hated race does...they will alwas find a reason to hate them because they are hateful and evil.

Finally, during the Detroit riots in the 60s and the L.A riots in the 90s most of the businesses that were burned down were in the black community but the overwhelming majority were not black owned. Black people were not burning down their own houses.

Quote:
Well we all knew blacks like to get attention. I don't know if its the family structure but from the women who when some family member dies and they have to have ten people to catch her[most are fat] as she cries and waves her hands like she is drowning to the heavens in hopes all will see how grieved she is to the person like yourself who has to get attention from people by plying loud cursing rhythm talk on your boom box, to talking back at the movie screen at the theater. The black culture is to me disgusting and very self destructive.

Its not something to be proud of but many seem to be proud that whites don't like it. Its to me the same mentality of how they get mad at whites and then proceed to burn down their own community's in protest. LOL I never understood black thinking.

Its a sick culture and I applaud some like Bill Cosby that come out and say as much. Learn to talk properly and not say let me ax you a question, grow fingernails that are six inches long and look so stupid words can not describe it, wear pants that hang to your ass and then hold them up by grabbing your crotch, wearing a hat back wards or now straight but making the rim straight and music that is not music but talking in rhythm and calling women hos and *******, holding a hand gun sideways and most of you could not hit the broad side of a barn and the list goes on and on.

Last edited by Jasper03; 12-27-2012 at 12:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies