Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 01:05 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,833,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Who? why do I care about his slanted opinion? He could have voted for Romney and really made a mistake..
It may have to do with his racial profile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
For some reason, from his posts, I don't believe the OP voted for Obama.
Oh, the poutrage.
Never claimed to. I don't expect everyone else to pay my way through life like Obama voters do. They are in for a rude awakening.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
An astute, accurate observation. This forum has become safe-haven for racists, judging by what I read here.
You poor poor person. You have been carrying a chip on your shoulder all your life.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Let's see...because tax cuts for the rich wouldn't add to the debt if we weren't spending so much on programs the Democrats refuse to cut. So now, back to you- how could anybody be stupid enough to be a Democrat, when Democrats created our dangerous national debt with LBJ, Carter, and Obama style spending progams costing us so much money that trying to spur the economy with a 2 or 3 % tax cut is enough to send deficits spiralling out of control?
Obama and the Democrats wanted sequester because Obama wants to downsize our military. Obama said that he would veto any legislation to that tries to stop sequestration. Now he is doing a flip flop because he knows that his last tax increase will hurt the economy and I will bet you that... noooo he won't take blame or blame it on taking more money out of everyones paychecks, he setting it up to blame it on sequester.

As the world turns.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
This is the first time I have ever said that the Tea Party is like the Taliban.
And I have never thought that before.
I was just answering someones question, and the above is what came to mind.

For any person who was offended by my statements I am sorry.
LOL, Libs consider the tea party like the taliban because the tea party wants the libs to pay their own way through life and take responsibility for themselves Of course they would see anyone that expected them to pay their own way as the taliban.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Ugh! People need to stop with the Taliban references - i.e., American Taliban, Christian Taliban, etc. It's as annoying as calling people Nazis.
No it's not annoying to watch people parrot the left wing media. So many Americans are dummied down, easy for the left wing media to manipulate because Obama promises a free ride and by Drama Obama fear mongering and they are failures in life and that is why they love daddy Obama.

Obama and the Dems used fear mongering during the election and they found it works so why would they change?

Old 02-27-2013, 01:29 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Who? why do I care about his slanted opinion? He could have voted for Romney and really made a mistake..
The outcome would have been the same no matter who he voted for. I didn't vote for Obama, and he won anyway. This guy is an idiot claiming voting one way or the other could possibly be the worst mistake of his life.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
As demostrated in my post, the Tea Party is NOT acting like the Taliban! I'm sick of it! The Tea Party hasn't threatened anyone. They're not a racist organization like the media has portrayed. It's a group of people who believe that the government is wasteful, and they should get their house in order before raising taxes on citizens. They get enough! Obama has demonized the GOP for the sequester, threatening to cut essential services when there's absolutely other places to economize in any government budget before cutting essential services. For some reason, the media doesn't do their job by going over each budget and seeing what could be cut BEFORE workers are furloughed, ships not sent to the Persian Gulf, and all the other various threats we've heard about. Not one time have I heard a journalist do that.

Rant over, but do please give me examples of how they are controlling the masses based on threats.
The left refuses to see it. Maybe we should say, "want some candy little girl?" and they would listen.

Neither is perfect but my vote goes with the side that wants to take less money from hard working Americans and doesn't want to control when I go to the bathroom.

Money is power and Obama wants more power and the more money the government takes from us making Americans poorer and poorer the more his power will increase.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:36 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Default Voting for Obama was the worst mistake in life and will take to grave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When asked why did you vote for Obama’, the National Black Chamber of Commerce president Harry Alford said he voted for Obama because he was black and that it was the worst mistake of his life and a lesson he’ll take to his grave. He also slams Al Sharpton as being as a paid-for-lackey of Obama.

Voting for Dubya in 2000 was the worst vote I ever cast. So, Iraq and Afghanistan are 1/56,000,000the my fault.

But I say that Harry and I both done good in 2008. Unlike Harry, I done good again last year.

Gobama!

Old 02-27-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Why didn't Republicans nominate a better candidate? Why can't some people accept that their party made the mistakes that cost them the election.

Why are people blaming Obama voters? Seems LAZY and UNEDUCATED since............ WHY DIDN'T THE REPUBLICANS PUT FORTH A BETTER CAMPAIGN?
No matter who the Republicans put forth the Democrats would still have went into overdrive demonizing him or her. That was the plan and it worked. And now they think that Rubio may be the next victim. After the state of the union Rubio spoke in Spanish first then English and when he took a drink of water the left was all over it, talk about childish and obvious. For gods sake who wouldn't be parched but the left wing media was just warming up getting ready for their next victim. And you can't see that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies