Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 09:53 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,123,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I can't help but laugh at this clown you call a president and at all the blind "followers" who think they are going to get more free stuff. As for Michele, the Obama's are so busy playing in Hollywood that they don't know what is going on with the rest of the country or that they are releasing convicts. Yep, how many dangerous convicts released and Obama claimed he didn't know... Well what does he know except that he wants to increase taxes on us. Oh I forgot, he knows how to manipulate people like you.

I didn't realize that some Americans are so stupid that they don't realize they believe Obamas propaganda.

Hate? your president is the most hateful of all presidents. He hates Americans especially Americans who earn their way through life.
I think the conservative propaganda knows how to manipulate you. But whatever, don't live longer and be hateful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2013, 12:28 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
But whatever, don't live longer and be hateful.

Be hateful.... naahh I would rather not be like you, living life with a chip on your shoulder so big that you needed to vote for Obama who spewed all the hatred you feel.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:06 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
As demostrated in my post, the Tea Party is NOT acting like the Taliban! I'm sick of it! The Tea Party hasn't threatened anyone. They're not a racist organization like the media has portrayed. It's a group of people who believe that the government is wasteful, and they should get their house in order before raising taxes on citizens. They get enough! Obama has demonized the GOP for the sequester, threatening to cut essential services when there's absolutely other places to economize in any government budget before cutting essential services. For some reason, the media doesn't do their job by going over each budget and seeing what could be cut BEFORE workers are furloughed, ships not sent to the Persian Gulf, and all the other various threats we've heard about. Not one time have I heard a journalist do that.

Rant over, but do please give me examples of how they are controlling the masses based on threats.
Hahahahahahahaha.
Keep telling yourself that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Oh, what an idiot. I tried to watch that show but couldn't stomach it. His editorial about the voter id laws makes me want to scream. How does Dorothy cash checks, collect Social Security, get a job, have a bank account, or do any of the miriad things you have to have a photo id to do in this country? If she's 75, surely she's getting Social Security. That whole debate is stupid.
You're arguing with a TV show?
Change the channel or don't watch.
TV =/= reality.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:52 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Democrats and liberals NEVER do that. Nope, never.

We have to ban "assault weapons" (but grandfather those that are already out there), or more children will die.

Eleven rounds in a magazine is super-deadly, but ten is totally safe.

We have to pass Obamacare, or granny will die in the streets and be forced to eat cat food.

We have to bail out GM, or the economy will spiral.

We have to pass the stimulus, or the economy will spiral.

We have to extend unemployment, or the economy will spiral.

These are all just within the last few years, and I'm sure that there's plenty of examples that I missed.

Why don't you stop being a pawn and start thinking for yourself? One party encourages policies that will benefit you in the long run. The other doesn't think you have an attention span long enough to look passed the goodies they're going to give you right now. Unfortunately, in a lot of cases, it seems that they're right. Why don't you prove them wrong?
I do think for myself, I don't watch US TV.
Go believe what you want, just don't make up garbage about me.
'k?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies