Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 03:10 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,467,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The following non-partisan source shows that you are lying to this forum.
No, it doesn't because I never said debt to GDP ratio. I just said debt. As in, total dollars owed. The debt ratio is not the debt. For example, you show the debt to GDP ratio was 10.4% lower when Clinton left office and then say Clinton lowered the debt. No, he did not. The national debt was 1.5 trillion dollars higher when Clinton left office. Comparing the debt to another number doesn't make the debt itself smaller. Don't post an entirely different set of measurements than the one I referred to and then call me a liar. That's you being dishonest, not me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 03:11 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,605,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When asked why did you vote for Obama’, the National Black Chamber of Commerce president Harry Alford said he voted for Obama because he was black and that it was the worst mistake of his life and a lesson he’ll take to his grave. He also slams Al Sharpton as being as a paid-for-lackey of Obama.
Then take it to the grave already.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:17 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,467,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The outcome would have been the same no matter who he voted for. I didn't vote for Obama, and he won anyway. This guy is an idiot claiming voting one way or the other could possibly be the worst mistake of his life.
Maybe he was ashamed after not liking Obama and realizing he helped Obama get into office purely because of his skin color. He had turned himself into an admitted demonstrated racist and abandoned his principles. It may have had nothing to do with the outcome of the election.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:27 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,123,991 times
Quote:
No matter who the Republicans put forth the Democrats would still have went into overdrive demonizing him or her. That was the plan and it worked. And now they think that Rubio may be the next victim. After the state of the union Rubio spoke in Spanish first then English and when he took a drink of water the left was all over it, talk about childish and obvious. For gods sake who wouldn't be parched but the left wing media was just warming up getting ready for their next victim. And you can't see that?
Are you serious? I mean seriously, you think the republicans haven't and still arent demonizing Obama, democrats?

Old 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
No it's not annoying to watch people parrot the left wing media. So many Americans are dummied down, easy for the left wing media to manipulate because Obama promises a free ride and by Drama Obama fear mongering and they are failures in life and that is why they love daddy Obama.

Obama and the Dems used fear mongering during the election and they found it works so why would they change?
I find it annoying because what they're essentially saying is that the Tea Party are in the same league as the murderous Taliban. It is patently untrue while at the same time reducing the horror of what the Taliban does and what they stand for. I find it irritating in the extreme, but I guess I can understand your point that it makes the left look silly. Unfortunately, too many people will just agree with them without having any knowledge of what the Taliban is like.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:01 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Maybe he was ashamed after not liking Obama and realizing he helped Obama get into office purely because of his skin color. He had turned himself into an admitted demonstrated racist and abandoned his principles. It may have had nothing to do with the outcome of the election.
And that is nothing less than the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS LIFE. LOL Sigh......

Old 02-27-2013, 04:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Obama, Romney, Democrat, Republican Does it really matter I just wish these clowns would get their act together and do what is right for the country before the whole thing goes to crap.
It will not happen as long as the left wing media decides who gets elected. Not one of you asked why the National Black Chamber of Commerce president regrets his decision in voting for Obama. You would rather "assume" that anyone who does not agree with Obama is wrong when instead you should ask why.

The National Black Chamber of Commerce® is dedicated to economically empowering and sustaining African American communities through entrepreneurship and capitalistic activity within the United States and via interaction with the Black Diaspora. - See more at: About Us

In other words he realizes that Obama made your success that much harder to achieve. So just keep being an Obama drone and complain and it will continue to get you what it got you in the past.... nothing!.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:39 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,920,547 times
Quote:
It will not happen as long as the left wing media decides who gets elected. Not one of you asked why the National Black Chamber of Commerce president regrets his decision in voting for Obama. You would rather "assume" that anyone who does not agree with Obama is wrong when instead you should ask why.

The National Black Chamber of Commerce® is dedicated to economically empowering and sustaining African American communities through entrepreneurship and capitalistic activity within the United States and via interaction with the Black Diaspora. - See more at: About Us

In other words he realizes that Obama made your success that much harder to achieve. So just keep being an Obama drone and complain and it will continue to get you what it got you in the past.... nothing!.
Note: "Chamber of Commerce", whether "US" or "Black" or etc is a Republican propaganda engine.

Old 02-27-2013, 06:24 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,123,991 times
Quote:

Weren't you complaining about people who demonize..... Like several posts ago. To which you ignored my first reply.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:28 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Demonizing Americans who earn their way and republicans who don't want higher taxes is what Obama is all about. Nothing more and nothing less. He is pure politician who could care less about Americans. Now they are trying to make Michele into some glamor queen, putting a white woman's wig on her. She is no Jacqueline Kennedy and they will never be a Camelot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies