Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 07:43 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,123,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Demonizing Americans who earn their way and republicans who don't want higher taxes is what Obama is all about. Nothing more and nothing less. He is pure politician who could care less about Americans. Now they are trying to make Michele into some glamor queen, putting a white woman's wig on her. She is no Jacqueline Kennedy and they will never be a Camelot.
So then yes. That's all you had to say is "yes, I am demonizing Obama and the left."

What does Michelle Obama have to do with anything?

Laugh a bit more, you'll live longer. Hate and anger only takes years away from your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 08:04 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
So then yes. That's all you had to say is "yes, I am demonizing Obama and the left."

What does Michelle Obama have to do with anything?

Laugh a bit more, you'll live longer. Hate and anger only takes years away from your life.
I can't help but laugh at this clown you call a president and at all the blind "followers" who think they are going to get more free stuff. As for Michele, the Obama's are so busy playing in Hollywood that they don't know what is going on with the rest of the country or that they are releasing convicts. Yep, how many dangerous convicts released and Obama claimed he didn't know... Well what does he know except that he wants to increase taxes on us. Oh I forgot, he knows how to manipulate people like you.

I didn't realize that some Americans are so stupid that they don't realize they believe Obamas propaganda.

Hate? your president is the most hateful of all presidents. He hates Americans especially Americans who earn their way through life.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:11 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
If voting for Obama was the op's worst mistake in his entire life I would say the OP has led a charmed life.
Obama was a bad choice, but the other side simply didn't offer a candidate that could relate to the average voter. Not that Obama does either but he sang a song enough people could go along with. In my opinion both parties are total frauds as is Obama. The fact of the matter is that Party hardliners out number the free thinkers. America is held hostage by both parties.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 PM

490 posts, read 650,690 times
Quote:
I can't help but laugh at this clown you call a president and at all the blind "followers" who think they are going to get more free stuff. As for Michele, the Obama's are so busy playing in Hollywood that they don't know what is going on with the rest of the country or that they are releasing convicts. Yep, how many dangerous convicts released and Obama claimed he didn't know... Well what does he know except that he wants to increase taxes on us. Oh I forgot, he knows how to manipulate people like you.

I didn't realize that some Americans are so stupid that they don't realize they believe Obamas propaganda.

Hate? your president is the most hateful of all presidents. He hates Americans especially Americans who earn their way through life.
You are the poster child for why Obama won the last election. Your paranoid, hate at all costs attitude is an example of why many, myself included, became embarrassed to be associated with the GOP and conservatives as a whole. You are stuck in a time warp.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav View Post
You are the poster child for why Obama won the last election. Your paranoid, hate at all costs attitude is an example of why many, myself included, became embarrassed to be associated with the GOP and conservatives as a whole. You are stuck in a time warp.
Obama won because of stupidity and people who are jealous of successful people. Obama played on your hatred and failure and that is why he won. Obama sang a song of hatred toward other Americans which was music to your ears because you hate success as much as he does. Obama hates when other peoples are successful.

And you think its ok for someone else to go to work to pay your way. Anyone who votes for free stuff and for others to pay for their existence is pathetic.

PS.... Obama tells us the world is coming to an end lol That is playing on your paranoia.

THE WORLD IS ENDING... THE WORLD IS ENDING (lol) Go cling to Obamas legs.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:47 PM

490 posts, read 650,690 times
Quote:
Obama won because of stupidity and people who are jealous of successful people. Obama played on your hatred and failure and that is why he won. Obama sang a song of hatred toward other Americans which was music to your ears because you hate success as much as he does. Obama hates when other peoples are successful.

And you think its ok for someone else to go to work to pay your way. Anyone who votes for free stuff and for others to pay for their existence is pathetic.

PS.... Obama tells us the world is coming to an end lol That is playing on your paranoia.

THE WORLD IS ENDING... THE WORLD IS ENDING (lol) Go cling to Obamas legs.
Please stay around for the 2016 elections.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:50 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,220,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
How could anyone be stupid enough to be a republican, when Republicans created our dangerous national debt with R. Reagan and GW Bush style tax cuts for the rich.

He is not a "black" man, he is a "stupid fool."
The whole exercise would have been pointless without Democrats to create the hand outs.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav View Post
Please stay around for the 2016 elections.
And you will still be poor and vote as you are told.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsson View Post
The whole exercise would have been pointless without Democrats to create the hand outs.
Giving handouts (just enough to live on) is a way to enslave and make people dependent on them. That is why they vote for Obama and the Dems. Not only do the Dems tell them that they are too dumb and can't make it in this world without the Dems and their special interest help but also because when Romney said jobs, jobs, jobs they freaked, freaked, freaked and said hell no, I'll vote for the welfare president who will steal from someone to pay for my existence cause I don't have any intention of ever having a job.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:24 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,746,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Ugh! People need to stop with the Taliban references - i.e., American Taliban, Christian Taliban, etc. It's as annoying as calling people Nazis. Wanting to have the government take care of our national debt and not spend twice as much as they take in every year is nothing like hanging 9-year old boys in the street for "spying", or throwing acid on girls' faces as they leave school, or stoning women to death as half-time entertainment during soccer games, or not allowing women the right to have a job, drive, or even be outside of their homes without a male family member present.
They can't help themselves. They have been programmed by msnbc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies