Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 09:01 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Lol so were bringing up 2005 Myspace accounts now? Geez. Pathetic.
He played with Star Wars Plastic light sabers as a child back in 1983.

That proves he's violent and was looking to kill a black youth even back then.

He must be guilty.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:01 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,846,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Jinx, you owe me a soda.
Hahahahaha! I sure do!

Old 07-08-2013, 09:02 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,654,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Did GZ posts shots of himself blowing Marijuana smoke out of his mouth, post pics of pot plants, post video feed of street fighting, post on FB about buying Codine or DMX? Like TM did?
Weed and pot plants? -irrelevent I know that his THC levels are going to be presented in court, and I think it's unfortunate because it will be very prejudicial.

Codeine or DMX - not in his system that night so even more irrelevent

Street fighting - was he fighting? Otherwise viewing violent videos or playing video games is a major past-time of most teenage boys and many adult men, so again, doesn't mean anything.

Plus, a lot of teenage boys (and girls) fight.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:05 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
As everyone else comes to the realization that this case should never have gone to court the blind supporters of railroading a man who certainly is not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt will get less civil and promote more loonytoon theories.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:06 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Weed and pot plants? -irrelevent I know that his THC levels are going to be presented in court, and I think it's unfortunate because it will be very prejudicial.

Codeine or DMX - not in his system that night so even more irrelevent

Street fighting - was he fighting? Otherwise viewing violent videos or playing video games is a major past-time of most teenage boys and many adult men, so again, doesn't mean anything.

Plus, a lot of teenage boys (and girls) fight.
You're right, lots of teenagers fight, that's why he didn't think anything about starting the physical engagement with GZ.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
You know what I have heard, with my own ears, law enforcement say about DV? "We try not to get involved because, usually the woman pulls back and drops charges or ends up defending the husband/boyfriend even after the emergency call."

GZ's GF did drop charges. You can go back and listen to O'Mara talk about charges being dropped. So, don't get all emotional over DV. Check out the GF and find out why she dropped charges?
According to her own statement to the FBI on March 31 / 2012, she did not drop charges. She said they went to court and George lied about the incidents, and that mutual one-year injunctions were filed.

Later, after he married in 2006, he e-mailed her, and wanted to meet (hook) up, which they did on a few occasions in 2010 and 2011, so he could complain that his wife didn't want to have kids and he did, (so maybe was she interested?) ----(parts in parentheses are my comments)

Her March 2012 statement is on p 141 of the following document:

http://axiomamnesia.com/TrayvonMarti...efendant_R.pdf

Old 07-08-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
You're right, lots of teenagers fight, that's why he didn't think anything about starting the physical engagement with GZ.
Yes, fight. George brought a gun to a fist-fight.

Even if he did, the fight lasted less than 1 minute. George instigated it by following him in the dark, and not informing Trayvon during his three opportunities that he was Neighborhood Watch. He was an adult, Trayvon was a child. He could have fought back physically instead of shooting dead an unarmed teen, knowing help was on the way. I think he lied about aspects of the fight, and was reaching for his gun the whole time. So I still think he's guilty of manslaughter. Otherwise it's open season on black teenage males by any racist vigilante.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:14 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I'll let George's words speak for themselves, From his 2005 Myspace account, the same one in which he posted:
"I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
Concerning the domestic violence charges:
"I'm still free! The ex hoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look a million bucks, broke her down! Thanks to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges......"
Re the assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest charges:
"2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!"
He had to go to anger management classes.

George Zimmerman's MySpace Disparages Mexicans, Mentions 2005 Criminal Charges
Seems a little bit odd to me. Why would a Hispanic male be posting such disparaging comments about, well, Mexicans? Call me suspicious that this was a blog post before someone figured out that George Z was a "white Hispanic".

Old 07-08-2013, 09:16 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
He didn't have to be able to beat someone up....He carried. Maybe that is why he carried....because he was so lousy w/ a punching bag. Maybe terrorizing teens was the way he got his jollies, got his validation.
As they say, them's the breaks. tm profiled the creepy ass cracker as easy pickins who didn't have a gun. Turns out the gangsta wannabe had the fat, soft guy on the ground for almost a minute and didn't put him away. TM's rep went way down in his fight club.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Seems a little bit odd to me. Why would a Hispanic male be posting such disparaging comments about, well, Mexicans? Call me suspicious that this was a blog post before someone figured out that George Z was a "white Hispanic".
The link I gave has a link to George's Myspace account. It's still there, but I did not go into it.

According to one relative, George's mother who is part-Hispanic, also disparaged Mexicans, and would talk about how important it was that her children marry "white" people. But who knows if that's true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies