Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2013, 10:05 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Of course, a rational gun owner, beyond comprehension for some.
Whether he is a gun owner or not, Mike has posted nothing rational in this thread. Lots of false information, knee jerk reaction, and emotional drivel, but no rational statements yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2013, 10:07 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Whether he is a gun owner or not, Mike has posted nothing rational in this thread. Lots of false information, knee jerk reaction, and emotional drivel, but no rational statements yet.
Rationality isn't a part of a gun grabbers make up. It's instinctive for them to avoid it..
You're asking a pig to fly..

Old 09-22-2013, 10:07 AM

4,800 posts, read 3,511,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
But if he hadnt noticed someone pointing a gun at him he would have kept on going..

Old 09-22-2013, 10:10 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,373,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
Silly me, I did not realize that nobody ever hunted varmints & boars prior to weapons firing multiple shots in a short time span.
It's common practice to track your game & try to get close as opposed to firing from long range.
You also clearly don't realize that it is very common to shoot varmints at along range, and to fire multiple shots in a short time span.

It's also common to shoot larger game at long ranges, I'm sure you've never done it, or probably even been off pavement, but it's hard to get close to antelope on the prairie or in the desert.

You've never actually done any hunting, or shooting have you.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:36 AM

957 posts, read 758,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I already lost my father in law and his 2nd wife! Murdered and unable to defend themselves. The cops only took 2.5 hours to suit up and drive the 3 city blocks away. Don't ever make that little error with me again.

I also shot a bad guy, maybe he was your son. Was your son a drug related violent offender? This guy had done time for 6 SIX violent felony crimes. He was PAROLED 6 times and was wanted WANTED for 6 more before I shot him!

I don't give a chit what that criminal traitor Feindstein suffered. Evidently she didn't suffer enough. She has a hard to get state of Cal carry permit and She has tax paid for body guards too!

What she needs is too be arrested for the high crime of TREASON and tried in a court of LAW and then after conviction hung by the neck until dead. Treason is the Capitol offence!

Now my father in law had 4 daughters, he was US Army 30 years and he was Kodak classified 30 years..

Feindstein is a piece of human trash and waste.
To put it mildly, you sound like a nut case. There is no reason to continue the dialogue with nut cases, so I will now depart this thread and join the sane. And to those who asked. Yes I do own a few guns, however, I don't spend my life being obsessed over them. There are far more important things in life than living in fear of being attacked by the bad guys, and thus having to arm yourself when you take a ****. Continue on amongst yourselves with your gun fantasies, I'm not impressed.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:39 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times
Quote:
To put it mildly, you sound like a nut case. There is no reason to continue the dialogue with nut cases, so I will now depart this thread and join the sane. And to those who asked. Yes I do own a few guns, however, I don't spend my life being obsessed over them. There are far more important things in life than living in fear of being attacked by the bad guys, and thus having to arm yourself when you take a ****. Continue on amongst yourselves with your gun fantasies, I'm not impressed.
Well you've certainly impressed us... With your lack of comprehension.. Enjoy your journey through utopiaville..

Old 09-22-2013, 11:42 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:
Is that the sound of Mellowmike realizing that his arguments don't stand up to logic? Shame, I thought you had more conviction.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:52 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
Quote:
Maybe one day you'll be fortunate enough to find a couple of your co-workers murdered by a deranged maniac. When that day comes feel free to pass judgement on Senator Feinstein. Until then, you have no clue as to what Senator Feinstein experienced. All she's proposing are sensible gun regulations.
Even your hero, Ronald Reagan, called for sensible gun regulations. In fact, the NRA who at the time represented the responsible gun owners, called for gun regulations. That was before the NRA became the lobbyist for the gun manufacturers.
One persons bad experience does not entitle them to make unconstitutional, ineffective, restrictive stupid laws.

Old 09-22-2013, 11:54 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
Quote:
How do you know the proposed regulations would not reduce firearms crime?
No regulations have been proposed that would deny a law abiding person to own a firearm.
Because the cities with the most restrictive hand gun laws also have the highest gun murder rates.

What part of that don't leftie gun grabbers understand?

Old 09-22-2013, 12:10 PM

3,040 posts, read 2,580,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
If it wasn't her what other grabber was it? I am almost certain it was her. Boxer maybe i guess i was pretty busy laughing and i was also driving in traffic.
Rep. Diana Degette.
Right at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxtu...e_gdata_player
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies